May 3 Discussion

peter

Beaker said:
... and the other one that has alot is Ben :worry: :worry:
I know! like I said Ben has 7 numbers off of my last digit chart for draws ending in 2. I like his numbers alot.
I played the 42 ...12 number combo, but I played several 7 number combo's too! using some numbers in my picks, some not. Trying different things, not posting them all, as it would be a waste of time, I think if they hit I could be trusted to tell the truth tomorrow. I'm sure we all play a few extra lines.
Hey Beaker , Dennis, Did you get a chance to see my post earlier, on the last draw , regarding all of the pairs that came in draws ending in 1. I was hoping for some feedback. More importantly I was hoping someone here can take that ball and run with it. I'm still very convinced same last digit draws has some merit, I just can't seem to refine it, and come up with a pairs wheel to do some major damage. hopefully Doc has some insight. or anyone. Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!! we could all use a few 5 number hits, I know it would only be fun money but hey, I could use It. The wife has a choice this year after house reno's last year..... A hot tub outside, or a vacation.

Maggie

Peter,

I think finding pairs of numbers that come up in draws ending in whatever the draw number may be is quite interesting. I've never thought of looking at that, but I have noticed for example in draws ending in 2, that the 24-44 has certainly made quite a few appearances. I'm not saying that they have come up together in the same draw, but those 2 numbers have come up frequently in draws ending in 2. Is that something along the lines that you're looking at?

peter

Not just pairs Maggie, but single numbers as well.
Perhaps you missed it, but I posted a statistical chart in the tips section on same last digits.
For Example tonight will be draw 2012, so you would look under all of the draws that end in two, and this chart will tell you how many times a certain number came in a draw that ends in two.
Also regarding the pairs, after each draw I look to see what pairs have not come yet, that are due ending in that draw number.
Again, since this is draw 2012 coming up, I looked to see what pairs last came in a draw that ended in two.
If you saw the earlier post of mine, you saw all of Weds. numbers last came in draws that ended in 1.

peter said:
I know! like I said Ben has 7 numbers off of my last digit chart for draws ending in 2. I like his numbers alot.
I played the 42 ...12 number combo, but I played several 7 number combo's too! using some numbers in my picks, some not. Trying different things, not posting them all, as it would be a waste of time, I think if they hit I could be trusted to tell the truth tomorrow. I'm sure we all play a few extra lines.
Hey Beaker , Dennis, Did you get a chance to see my post earlier, on the last draw , regarding all of the pairs that came in draws ending in 1. I was hoping for some feedback. More importantly I was hoping someone here can take that ball and run with it. I'm still very convinced same last digit draws has some merit, I just can't seem to refine it, and come up with a pairs wheel to do some major damage. hopefully Doc has some insight. or anyone. Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!! we could all use a few 5 number hits, I know it would only be fun money but hey, I could use It. The wife has a choice this year after house reno's last year..... A hot tub outside, or a vacation.
Even if I did not comment on it yet...Don't be fool by this :no: ...I'm following this very carefully... :agree:

peter

I sure wish I could see Georges picks, before I head down to the store, only have 2 hrs, and 18 minutes before 6 pm cut off, I don't want to cut it this close. I saw George you where on the board several times today..... last minute adjustments?

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
Even if I did not comment on it yet...Don't be fool by this :no: ...I'm following this very carefully... :agree:
I knew , my friend, you would be looking into this closely, yourself and a few others here have more expertise at refining this information, I am only pointing the way, I'm hoping for you to find the direction.:agree2:
When we first talked a couple of years ago, about what certain numbers in one draw might bring the next draw, we did'nt really know what to call this, until YOU came up with the ANNOUNCERS THEORY, and made it, what it is today.:agree2:

Beaker

peter said:
I sure wish I could see Georges picks, before I head down to the store, only have 2 hrs, and 18 minutes before 6 pm cut off, I don't want to cut it this close. I saw George you where on the board several times today..... last minute adjustments?
George who? :confused:

Beaker

peter said:
G. Sobier, he's on Dennis's ignore list, glad I'm not on it.
You won't see his picks Peter :no: just the set. I believe he said if you want to see what he actually played, ask him and he'd post the tickets after the cut-off and before the draw. :agree:

peter

By the time we're done today with this thread, we might be up to 10 pages, almost qualifies for a short story, or novel.:lol: Dennis will have to surf lots, to get all his quotes, after the draw.:lol:

Beaker

peter said:
By the time we're done today with this thread, we might be up to 10 pages, almost qualifies for a short story, or novel.:lol: Dennis will have to surf lots, to get all his quotes, after the draw.:lol:
don't worry peter, the quotes of hits will be 5 pages also :lol:

I can hardly wait to see doc's picks - that's the person I'm waiting for :clown:

Let's see them doc :uzi: :dance1:

peter

That may very well be Beaker! 5 pages of quotes.... Dennis quoting himself.:agree2: :lol:
Just kidding Dennis!!! you know that!!!, just your buddies havin' fun with you.:wavey:

Beaker

peter said:
That may very well be Beaker! 5 pages of quotes.... Dennis quoting himself.:agree2: :lol:
Just kidding Dennis!!! you know that!!!, just your buddies havin' fun with you.:wavey:
I like that - cuz I will have some of those hits - like 18 hint hint :agree: :clown: :agree2:

peter

I know it's a little late for you there, ( after 6 pm) but I really liked that 18/19 consecutive for this draw.

peter

Beaker said:
I like that - cuz I will have some of those hits - like 18 hint hint :agree: :clown: :agree2:
It's a good thing we have all these "smilies" to help us express ourselves. It better clarifies, when we're not serious, and just kidding around. I'd hate for someone to misinterprete a post.:agree2:

JoJo

DENNIS I HAVE TO BORROW YOUR DANCING SET TONIGHT.

I LIKE THE NUMBERS SO I'M GOING TO WHEEL THEM FOR GOOD LUCK.PLUS MY OTHER PICKS.

:wavey: DRINKS ON ME IF I HIT AT LEAST 5 NUMBERS.

:dancer:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
SHEEEESH!!!!!! You turn your back a minute and Beaker and Peter's number of posts just jump sky high... :lol:
I know - I just wanted to get over 2600 :dance1: - I'll stop now :lol:

Good luck everyone :agree:

Sidebar