May 3 Discussion

Beaker said:
Hope you're hungry :lol:

5-6-7-9 :eek:
Some Hot shot numbers to considers....I already spoke about the 23-24....That 24 might very well be the repeater here....I might go for that consecutive pair.... The 27 is another in the spectrum....if it comes we could also see that 01-49...
I'm also looking at LDs of 04 here...34 was hot didn't show up last draw but it likes to be close to the 06, 24 could repeat...I'm seeing some signs of the 04-14 combo here too...I might play and go for a triple LDs 04 here .....Another underestimated number is the 37....I wouldn't be surprize to see it coming both in Super 7 and in the 6/49....One number ending in 08 should come too...I,m thinking a lot about the 18 too....It might be a classic spoiler...More later...
:agree:

Maggie

Going to keep playing pretty much the same numbers
as lately. I think we'll see something from 1-2,
11-15-16, 37-38. We should see a couple of cold numbers,too. Not too sure about the 13 anymore, but will stick with that one. :)

My unmatched LDs thing in terms of accuraty is saying that LDs 04,LDs of 07 and LDs of 01 are the ones to watch for this one...Hottests numbers...
04-14-24-34
07-27-37-47
01-21-31

Pradeep

Aswere to Doc question.

DOC said
"I find it curious that so many members here are so willing to post their picks for each draw. I can understand the generosity of doing so, but aren't you folks the least bit wary of the fact that potentially 100's of other players could easily depend on the expertise found here and run out and play exactly the same numbers? How pleased would you be to finally hit a major prize, only to find that it has to be shared with several other winners? I realize that this can happen purely by chance and it frequently does---but why tempt fate? I would be interested to hear some views on this."
Life is short Doc. Even if you hit 10 millions, you are going keep here on this earth planet. You cannot take your assets when you die. Your relatives will fight for money. It is always better you should display your numbers here. I will use your numbers and participate in sharing your 10 million lotto.

I am really grateful to “LT” who spends his money to make Lotto interesting and gives us happiness. I am also grateful to all site members, acting like Research associates. This site is a nice place of this earth planet.

to Frank...

with confidence 97.5% test for 3+ numbers

I'm surprised you have not selected a group of 4 or 12 or 20 or 28 numbers!!

You selected 17 numbers with 2,08 hits expected, trying to get 3 hits!

You want to beat the odds at least in +-50% .

That means that ... there's someone understanding my posts. Now, I'm glad Nick.

Frank
=====================

Frank, the above numbers are selected
as "numbers to play" and they are the final selection.
they have nothing to do with "how these numbers are selected".

Lin Shen

trends

Canadian LOTTO6/49 Trends on May3

Ball1 Ball2 Ball3 Ball4 Ball5 Ball6 Bonus Ball
April30 draw 6 7 19 29 43 47 24
May3 possible trends up/down up up/down/hold up/hold up/down/hold down/up/hold up/down
Main trends down
Maximum Range 2 to 13 9 to 20 17 to 37 29 to 41 32 to 45 37 to 49
Possible positions

www.locolor.com

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
My unmatched LDs thing in terms of accuraty is saying that LDs 04,LDs of 07 and LDs of 01 are the ones to watch for this one...Hottests numbers...
04-14-24-34
07-27-37-47
01-21-31
These are all good candidates

I like the look of that 7-27-37-47

I played 37 last time - something from 36-37 could be in play. THe other one I'm going to look at is 40-46-48

That 40 is hanging like ripe fruit :liplick: mmmmmm yum

doc

Re: Aswere to Doc question.

Pradeep said:
DOC said
"I find it curious that so many members here are so willing to post their picks for each draw. I can understand the generosity of doing so, but aren't you folks the least bit wary of the fact that potentially 100's of other players could easily depend on the expertise found here and run out and play exactly the same numbers? How pleased would you be to finally hit a major prize, only to find that it has to be shared with several other winners? I realize that this can happen purely by chance and it frequently does---but why tempt fate? I would be interested to hear some views on this."
Life is short Doc. Even if you hit 10 millions, you are going keep here on this earth planet. You cannot take your assets when you die. Your relatives will fight for money. It is always better you should display your numbers here. I will use your numbers and participate in sharing your 10 million lotto.

I am really grateful to “LT” who spends his money to make Lotto interesting and gives us happiness. I am also grateful to all site members, acting like Research associates. This site is a nice place of this earth planet.

I posted a very simple and perfectly legitimate comment/question. The first response
to that post was a very rude message that treated me as a blundering idiot and an
intruder. If I inadvertently posted to the wrong thread then I apologize. It won't
happen again. It wasn't my intent to make a "mess" of anything. I didn't join this
forum in order to be harshly rebuked by a snarly senior member or anyone else for
that matter. A little tact would have been appreciated.

I also didn't join in order to be preached to about the concepts of sharing or being
a team player. I wasn't born yesterday and although I may be a newcomer to this forum,
I can assure you that I am not a newcomer to lottery analysis and strategy. I have
a lot to offer and a lot to share with the members here, once I can establish a bit
of a presence and a bit of a rapport with a few people. However, my generosity does
not extend to using my knowledge and expertise in order to provide specific lottery
numbers to hundreds of perfect strangers, most of whom are probably lurkers that never
contribute anything in return. But that's just me. Everyone else is of course free
to act as they see fit. By no means am I trying to criticize anyone for publicly posting
their picks if that's what they enjoy doing.

ox

:) FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME YOU
PLEASE DONT TAKE OFFENSE ON MEMBERS COMMENT,
THERE ARE SOME MISUNDERSTANDINGS WHEN WE ALL COMMUNICATE BY COMPUTERS...
:)LETS JUST FORGIVE AND FORGET..
AGAIN WELCOME AND HOPING THAT YOU WOULD
CONTRIBUTE HERE :)

SINCERELY,

ox

BACK TO MAY 3 DISCUSSION [JOJO]

Maggie said:
Going to keep playing pretty much the same numbers
as lately. I think we'll see something from 1-2,
11-15-16, 37-38. We should see a couple of cold numbers,too. Not too sure about the 13 anymore, but will stick with that one. :)

MAGGIE...# 2 :agree:

# 37..:agree:

# 13..:agree: ..[I ALSO LIKE # 7 ]

MAY 3

FOR MAY 3 I'M GOING TO STICK WITH THESE THREE #'S...

8.31.40. ..I'LL USE THEM AS MY BASE #'S FOR A COUPLE MORE WEEKS.....BUT WATCH OUT FOR #'S...

39..44..49.. IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DRAWS!!!:liplick:

Beaker said:
These are all good candidates

I like the look of that 7-27-37-47

I played 37 last time - something from 36-37 could be in play. THe other one I'm going to look at is 40-46-48

That 40 is hanging like ripe fruit :liplick: mmmmmm yum
And since 39 is such a hanging ghost these days...You might have a good one with that 40...Luckystrikes will like that I'm sure! :agree:

Dennis Bassboss said:
Hey Ducky!! Check these ones....

0045-0977
0418-1665
0518-0584
1173-1944
0967-2001This one not too long ago....
Classic examples of history repeating itself...Actually I'm going to move that last one in the 6/49 discussions thread...
You guys should check up the 2 draws in red there....The key is with 06-07... 47 no doubts now... :eek:

Sidebar