39 40 43 45 48 49

The ones NOT to use are:
07 13 14 17 18 20
22 23 25 27 28 31
33 34 41 42 44 46

Good luck to all!

Regards,
George

Now to George and Beaker and Peters and others...When I look at the double announcers grids...Very often I see some numbers coming from the top which is a list of very few numbers could be a list of2,3,4,5, rarely 6 numbers...Sometimes using a larger time frame like the last 25 announced draws we could also see the same thing but from the least announced numbers and often they do come up...By using different time frame along with most and least announced often one or more number are seen in the very next draw...By getting this number and by looking at both the pairs that have hit in the last lets say 5 draws and at the listing of cold skipping pairs you can narrow down considerebly the numbers of pairs that are more incline to hit..I'll show you an example later but where it does leads me is that using your delta pairing stuff after one pair is known ...and by looking at what that perticuliar pair has hit with and what that perticuliar pair announced..my thinking is that we could get some very good and very accurate predictions.. :agree: :agree2:

gsobier

Re: Re: Re: May 10th 6/49 discussions

Dennis:

Me think so too... ...just watch 20 start repeating (I know, I know, I don't have anything to back that up with).

I gotta do something with my top 30... ...the repeaters need to be inserted... ...as it works now, I miss out BIG TIME... ...I'll have to do some regression testing and see the results... ...what the toss out IS the QUESTION?????

There is something else which I've been working on which might help me... ...I'll explain later when I have results so I can say something which holds water.

Regards,
George
Dennis Bassboss said:
Early for me to say but...I would think so... :agree:

Not only 20 ...maybe 30..or 40 it is due to crunch heavely now...and also that 10...3 of these numbers might come in the next 3 draws with one draw having two of them... :eek2: :eek3:

And again that dancing set has hit for 2 tonite...08 was the bonus but 43 a regular...Now we better take note of these Lds...the 03 ...the 08...and the 18 are all of a sudden top notch candidates...We should see a clustering effect happenning in the next few involving them... :agree:

gsobier

Delta Pairs

Dennis:

Glad I mentioned it:agree: (delta pairs, that is)! Hope it helps nail down a great win for us:).

I could "teach" my reducing program these things and then do regression testing to see if it really does work. Its not hard to do... ...I wrote my code providing a testing mode too:agree2:.

Regards,
George
Dennis Bassboss said:
Now to George and Beaker and Peters and others...When I look at the double announcers grids...Very often I see some numbers coming from the top which is a list of very few numbers could be a list of2,3,4,5, rarely 6 numbers...Sometimes using a larger time frame like the last 25 announced draws we could also see the same thing but from the least announced numbers and often they do come up...By using different time frame along with most and least announced often one or more number are seen in the very next draw...By getting this number and by looking at both the pairs that have hit in the last lets say 5 draws and at the listing of cold skipping pairs you can narrow down considerebly the numbers of pairs that are more incline to hit..I'll show you an example later but where it does leads me is that using your delta pairing stuff after one pair is known ...and by looking at what that perticuliar pair has hit with and what that perticuliar pair announced..my thinking is that we could get some very good and very accurate predictions.. :agree: :agree2:

gsobier

YIKES!

I can see, I will have to fix my program/process/method... ...31 which many are expecting (even LDs of 1) and 2 possible repeater numbers are mostly in the 19 I tossed away:(. I see potential for improvement:agree:.

I can write a subroutine which would recognize numbers from the ones declared as favored and see how sucessful the results would be. I did a repeaters report a few weeks ago and it showed me 3 numbers from one draw to another has happened. Dennis points out there were no repeaters again so we should expect some soon like in the next draw:).

I need to get "up to speed" on annsouncers. Once I have something to go on, I'm going to put in DENNIS and BEAKER (in honour of your contribution) subroutines in my reducing program and do regression testing ASAP if deemed "doable".

Regards,
George

Beaker said:
LD 1 could be in play for the $10 Mil

1-21-31-41 :agree2:

gsobier

Delta Pairs

Does anyone want my delta pairs report? Its 950 records in length (17,100 bytes)... ...it will take two posts to share all of it.

Regards,
George

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
I'll start by saying that no repeaters again this last draw...this won't last! :no:
As you know going back 20 draws to 1993 to 2013, we have had 16 draws that had repeaters. What concerns me is we have'nt seen a consecutive for 5 draws.

peter

The discussion or rather more discussion on delta's is interesting. there once was a site on delta's, but I lost the address.
However, I'm more apt to want to look at LD's and LD pairs, out of the last 20 draws , we had only one draw (2008) which did not have an LD pair. Out of the remaining 19 draws, twelve of those had Double LD pairs.
Snides once posted a Chart on Which LD pairs came with which, and how many times. ie, LD1 LD2, LD1,LD3, and so on, does anyone have an up todate LD pairing chart.
I think if we concentrate on the LD pairs and compliment them with other numbers, we'll be further ahead

gsobier

Peter:

I can create a total history on LDs and a LD report for the lets say last 20 draws starting from the first draw to the latest one if you would like to see the results.

Regards,
George

peter said:
The discussion or rather more discussion on delta's is interesting. there once was a site on delta's, but I lost the address.
However, I'm more apt to want to look at LD's and LD pairs, out of the last 20 draws , we had only one draw (2008) which did not have an LD pair. Out of the remaining 19 draws, twelve of those had Double LD pairs.
Snides once posted a Chart on Which LD pairs came with which, and how many times. ie, LD1 LD2, LD1,LD3, and so on, does anyone have an up todate LD pairing chart.
I think if we concentrate on the LD pairs and compliment them with other numbers, we'll be further ahead

peter

I used to have a report back in March of 2002, for example
double LD's 2 and 8 came together 14 times. There are a possible 45 combinations of double LD's.ie.( 2/12 and 18/28.)makes up double LD 2 and 8.Double LD's represent 4 numbers.

Sidebar