March 26 Discussion

charles2

Beaker said:
I like your "box" posts charles2 :lol: Maybe I should play some pik3 to get some experience :agree2:

i just posted my picks today, i've hit 2 numbers in each of the last3 draws:bawl: , close but no $:cow: $ :mad: :dizzy:

Beaker

Re: These 3 numbers came to me

charles2 said:
It's :clown: you post those. I like them - alot

I don't know what it is but something may happen with that 26

Have to look into that one :read:

charles2

Re: Re: These 3 numbers came to me

Beaker said:
It's :clown: you post those. I like them - alot

I don't know what it is but something may happen with that 26

Have to look into that one :read:

ya the 26 is the strongest i think:agree2:

ps there's a VIP room in the lotto office :confused: i hope they serve some beer :beer: when i'm in there too :lol:

Randal

I guess I have to bring my own beer when I win Super7's $22M jackpot this Friday. :(
Oh well, I'll be able to afford it :D

peter

Getting back to the discussion of tomorrows 649 draw, I wish to bring to your attention draw 1998.....7,15,29,33,40,45,39.
Expect to see 1 number for sure, possibly 2 from this draw.
I suspect the #7 & #45.most likely.

Last edited:
Re: Re: WED PICS....

Beaker said:
Watch that 47 to 3peat here - could be a spoiler.

13-14-17 could be interesting
I'm happy to see this ...Because I have included 14-39-45 to my hot suspect list!!!
Of course Beaker's law calls for that 13...interesting!
:eek2: :eek3:

peter said:
Getting back to the discussion of tomorrows 649 draw, I wish to bring to your attention draw 1998.....7,15,29,33,40,45,39.
These are all good numbers but I like the 33-39-45 especially... :agree:

Beaker

Re: Re: Re: WED PICS....

Dennis Bassboss said:
I'm happy to see this ...Because I have included 14-39-45 to my hot suspect list!!!
Of course Beaker's law calls for that 13...interesting!
:eek2: :eek3:
Yes, 13 is around.

There are a few more of these namely 1-3 and that 12.

I may play all of those :eek:

Beaker

peter said:
Agree :agree:

Now, the 11-12-25-36 has skipped 10 so we should see one of those.

I am torn between 11-12 - both of these are in play. :agree:

peter

I'll post my picks shortly, but I'll keep with my theme of numbers, pairs, and consecutives that come in draws ending in one.
I think we are ready for a triple consecutive. I'm playing 12,13,14, last appearing in draw 1781, also 13,14, last appearing in draw 1951.
Although I consider Beaker the master of picking repeats, I'll bet my 31 against his 47.and since I'm picking 31, I'll play the LD of 1, and pair it up with the 41.:beer:

Last edited:

Beaker

peter said:
I'll post my picks shortly, but I'll keep with my theme of numbers, pairs, and consecutives that come in draws ending in one.
I think we are ready for a triple consecutive. I'm playing 12,13,14, last appearing in draw 1781, also 13,14, last appearing in draw 1951.
Although I consider Beaker the master of picking repeats, I'll bet my 31 against his 47.and since I'm picking 31, I'll play the LD of 1, and pair it up with the 41.:beer:
Your observation about the 31 hitting shortly after a long skip is correct. However, this number is not behaving as advertised - I think it has made friends with the 43-49 - all bad.
Your 31 is always a good bet, however, the repeaters will come from this list:
5-37-38-47

That 37-38 is an open pair and something may hit from here.

My $$$ will be on 38-47

That 5 :worry: me

Beaker said:
Your observation about the 31 hitting shortly after a long skip is correct. However, this number is not behaving as advertised - I think it has made friends with the 43-49 - all bad.
Your 31 is always a good bet, however, the repeaters will come from this list:
5-37-38-47

That 37-38 is an open pair and something may hit from here.

My $$$ will be on 38-47

That 5 :worry: me

AS MY FINAL PICS IN THE LAST TEN DRAWS OR SO...# 38 HAS BEEN THERE..AND IT WILL STAY ALONG WITH # 8..13..18..31..40.. MIXING THEM UP WITH THESE.:eek:

Randal

I'm bored so I browsed this post and took 6 numbers for fun.. I just finished filling out my ticket.
Lets hope I win off all of your hard work guys! :D
Btw, I took -> 13-17-18-26-38-47

Maybe I'll get lucky!?

Sidebar