March 26 Discussion

ox

Member
DENNIS B.-?!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :)


DB I NOTICED YOUR FAMOUS 20-43 NOS.&BEST
OVERALL/PERFORMING NOS. ARE MOSTLY
ON RECENT 20 LAST DRAWS, NOT SURE IF WE
SHOULD CONCENTRATE IN THAT AREA..

I SEE NOS. 20-43,39,41,34,12.....AND
SOME FAMILIAR NOS. SUCH AS 27,34,43,ETC..
AND THE ANTICIPATED/OVERDUE 31 SO DO U THINK
WE SHOULD ALL CONCENTRATE HERE? :)
ME THINK SO.....SINCERELY ox:)
 

Florie

Member
I see and will play consecutive quads in the 20's starting with 26 and another set of consecutive quads in the 40's for starters.
 

ox

Member
Florie said:
I see and will play consecutive quads in the 20's starting with 26 and another set of consecutive quads in the 40's for starters.
:)MAYBE A GOOD IDEA,FLORIE..LAST MAR.19 DRAW I
PLAYED ALL 40'S 4 SETS OF 7 NOS/COMBO...WON
$160.00-WRONG DECISION,COZ I CHANGE IT FROM A
5 SETS OF 8 NOS/COMBO...:(
ALWAYS HAPPEN WHEN I MAKE A LAST MINUTE
DECISION .....
 

peter

Member
For info only, my numbers chart on all draws that end in "one", are as follows,
hottest numbers, 45,37times,13,37times,9,37times,47,36times,20,35times,14,35times,41,34times,34,34times
coldest numbers are
22,19times15,21times,17,21times,49,22times.
some numbers forMarch 26 will come from these two groups.
 

Beaker

Member
peter said:
For info only, my numbers chart on all draws that end in "one", are as follows,
hottest numbers, 45,37times,13,37times,9,37times,47,36times,20,35times,14,35times,41,34times,34,34times
coldest numbers are
22,19times15,21times,17,21times,49,22times.
some numbers forMarch 26 will come from these two groups.
nice hit on that 31 buddy :agree2: ;)

What do you have your sights on for this one :eek:
 
peter said:
For info only, my numbers chart on all draws that end in "one", are as follows,
hottest numbers, 45,37times,13,37times,9,37times,47,36times,20,35times,14,35times,41,34times,34,34times
coldest numbers are
22,19times15,21times,17,21times,49,22times.
some numbers forMarch 26 will come from these two groups.
# 13... :agree:
 

peter

Member
I think I will have to study more is if the 31 will repeat this next draw, it is the best repeater, having done so 60 times before.
Usually when a number misses for such a long length of time, it hits again in rapid fashion.It may skip one or two, and then BANG!!!!!. The 10th appearence of the 31 in the last century was it's lowest ever.
 
peter said:
I think I will have to study more is if the 31 will repeat this next draw, it is the best repeater, having done so 60 times before.
Usually when a number misses for such a long length of time, it hits again in rapid fashion.It may skip one or two, and then BANG!!!!!. The 10th appearence of the 31 in the last century was it's lowest ever.
I agree with Peter...It could come quickly...And LDs of 01 are hot...hot...hot...So the 01 could also come in a hurry ...I can see see it coming up with the 10 ....I'll play these 2 numbers...
Another area is that 37-38....one of them could be back ....
:agree: :agree2:
 

peter

Member
If you hve looked at this decades thing, as talked about before, lately we have been seeing alot of 3 numbers from one decade, I'm looking at 3 from the teens this draw, the big sum has done its thing lately, but looking at a sum of between 120 to no higher than 160.
 

Beaker

Member
Still looking at that 1-49

Also, that 17 seems to be making an appearance.

Still like 40 and we may see something from 43-44-45

Final thought - 21-29
 

peter

Member
Beaker, In draws that end in one, the 13 has been drawn 37 times, The 14 in draws that end in one has been drawn 35 times.
Look at your consecutives file. The last time 13/14 was drawn was in draw 1951, Get it 1951- draw 2001.
Last draw I played 8 number wheel, I correctly hit on 31,based on hit and skip, also my consecutive file indicated the last time 37/38 hit was in draw 1900, Get it! 1900- draw2000, Now I only got 3 numbers for a hundred bucks, but had I studied my repeater file more, I might have taken 47, instead I played 48, now 4 numbers would have paid out more on my 28 dollar investment.
The Questions we must ask ourselves each draw are
Whats hot,whats not.... hit and skip
which LD
which decade will strike which will miss
which consecutive
what is the odd/even ratio
what about sum total
 

Beaker

Member
peter said:
Beaker, In draws that end in one, the 13 has been drawn 37 times, The 14 in draws that end in one has been drawn 35 times.
Look at your consecutives file. The last time 13/14 was drawn was in draw 1951, Get it 1951- draw 2001.
Last draw I played 8 number wheel, I correctly hit on 31,based on hit and skip, also my consecutive file indicated the last time 37/38 hit was in draw 1900, Get it! 1900- draw2000, Now I only got 3 numbers for a hundred bucks, but had I studied my repeater file more, I might have taken 47, instead I played 48, now 4 numbers would have paid out more on my 28 dollar investment.
The Questions we must ask ourselves each draw are
Whats hot,whats not.... hit and skip
which LD
which decade will strike which will miss
which consecutive
what is the odd/even ratio
what about sum total
Peter, your questions are top of mind always - don't forget repeaters :lol: altho as you know I don't worry too much about odd/even and the sum total - I let the wheel take care of that.

Peter, one thing that I have been working on since you have been gone is replicating your historical theory. Out of that work, I have something else that I have discovered that could very interesting. :eek: which I would like to discuss with you. It has to do with identifying a particular cycle which could bear some fruit.

That observation in 1951 is very, very interesting :agree2: and fits with something I am doing. It applies directly to 1951 and 1970 is the other one :eek:
 
Last edited:

Beaker

Member
Re: WED PICS....

luckystrike said:
HERE ARE THE FIRST THREE.........

13..18..&..31.. TO REPEAT :wow: :dancer:
Watch that 47 to 3peat here - could be a spoiler.

13-14-17 could be interesting
 

peter

Member
I'll tell you Beaker what I was working on , while I was away.
You have heard me talk before about going back in draws of ten, or in hundreds, well I separated all of the draws into new groups.
I put all of the draws that occurred in draws that end in 1 all that ended in two, and so on. I did this with odd/even, with sum total etc, and I came up with some astonining trends, or patterns, one of which is what numbers occur more frequently or less depending on what the draw number ended in.
I did this for consecutives as well, and I'm currently trying to determine which ld occurs more in which draw.
For example, are you aware that the consecutive 4/5 and 12/13 have never occurred in a draw ending in 3.Also the 31/32 occurs most often in draws ending in 5, a total of ten times.
Did you know that there has been only 134 occurances of a triple consecutive. There have only been 4 sets of three consecutives that have appeared the most which is 6 times.
26/27/28....... 35/36/37.......40/41/41.......44/45/46....... has never happened yet.
oddles and oddles of stuff to share and talk about.:wavey:
 
Top