March 26 Discussion

Beaker

Your work has always intrigued me but because you were gone I couldn't wait - had to try to reproduce some results.

Anyway, it's amazing what you can see when you go through these last digits.

What I wanted to ask you is do you see any other cycle other than 10's,100's,1000's?

peter

Beaker, I haven't I think Dennis looks at either it is 51 or a 52 draw cycle.
What is really interesting is after a draw, write down the 21 pairs that the 7 numbers generated, then go and see when the last time these pairs came. It is interesting to note the similarities in draw numbers.
The end of a century Always intriques me, particularly with about 5 draws to go.
If you refer to my post on end of century draw 2000 coming, I was able to forcast numbers that were rather low in appearance and were in fact due over the course of the next 5 draws.
This is something of course we all do as part of predicting and IDENTIFYING trends.

peter

luckystrike said:
I AM LOOKING CLOSELY AT # 15 ALSO...ANY THOUGHTS....IT SEEMS TO STRIKE ME FOR THIS DRAW!!!!!!

:notme: :help:
luckystrike the #15 is in my group of possibles, it has only appeared in draws ending in 1, a total of 21 times out of 200 draws ending in 1.Last time being draw1981.

Beaker

peter said:
What is really interesting is after a draw, write down the 21 pairs that the 7 numbers generated, then go and see when the last time these pairs came. It is interesting to note the similarities in draw numbers.
The end of a century Always intriques me, particularly with about 5 draws to go.
If you refer to my post on end of century draw 2000 coming, I was able to forcast numbers that were rather low in appearance and were in fact due over the course of the next 5 draws.
This is something of course we all do as part of predicting and IDENTIFYING trends.
OK, I see something very interesting with 30 draws +/- 2 and it applies to your last digit history. And it could extend to multiples of 30 +/- 2

Look specifically at the following draws in this order:

1798 Most Interesting
201 Least Interesting

some of the final numbers lie in these draws.

Last edited:
CRAZY

YOU CAN CALL ME CRAZY...BUT THIS IS HOW I PICK MY NUMBERS FOR THE NEXT DRAW....I HOPE IT HELPS OR CAN GIVE A MISSING LINK TO THE $$$ :cow: $$$

I ALWAYS LOOK AT WHAT THE FIRST ,THIRD, AND LAST DIGIT OF THE PREVIOUS DRAW ANNOUNCES FOR THE NEXT DRAW...BASED ON WHAT #'S FOLLOWED THEM IN THE LAST FIFTY-TWO DRAWS...I HOPE THIS MAKE SENSE..IT DOES TO ME,AND IT HAS BEEN WORKING ... :dizzy:

I ALSO EXAMINE THE BONUS # CLOSELY......:eek:

Beaker

I'll tell you something else that has my spidy sense tingling.

1-3-8 or

1-4-8 or

1-3-7 or

1-4-7

:agree:

I feel like charles2 :lol:

Beaker

peter said:
Yes, I have run this analysis for awhile now and I agree some interesting things come from this.

JoJo

I HAVE THIS GOOD FEELING ABOUT THESE NUMBERS FOR WED.

8-34-49

AS INDIVIDUAL NUMBERS IS THERE A NUMBER THAT GENERALLY COMES UP WITH THEM? THANKS.

:wavey:

Beaker

JoJo said:
I HAVE THIS GOOD FEELING ABOUT THESE NUMBERS FOR WED.

8-34-49

AS INDIVIDUAL NUMBERS IS THERE A NUMBER THAT GENERALLY COMES UP WITH THEM? THANKS.

:wavey:

All stats with bonus.

As singles, they come most with 39-43-45, least with 35-29-25

As pairs, they come most with 2-14-42-46 least with 23-29-40

That triple has hit twice

1087 - 8-10-31-34-40-41 B49
1240 - 8-14-15-21-48-49 B34

Randal

Re: Re: WED PICS....

Beaker said:
Watch that 47 to 3peat here - could be a spoiler.

13-14-17 could be interesting

that 47 is bastardly!

I see 7 draws here on
http://www.wclc.com/games/lotto649_the_plus/results/current.html
and 3/7 have #47 in them.. #22 = 3/7 and #33 = 3/7 too

They've come up too often to include in the next draws.. Statistically they should be scratched from your play list.... Then again in Vegas it's common to go with the trend in games like roulette :)

Beaker

Re: Re: Re: WED PICS....

Randal said:
that 47 is bastardly!

I see 7 draws here on
http://www.wclc.com/games/lotto649_the_plus/results/current.html
and 3/7 have #47 in them.. #22 = 3/7 and #33 = 3/7 too

They've come up too often to include in the next draws.. Statistically they should be scratched from your play list.... Then again in Vegas it's common to go with the trend in games like roulette :)
Keep all your QPiks with 47 and sell the rest - it is primed to hit again.

Randal

You'd be god-like if you call a 3-peat on 47 beaker. lol

Also note: I'm only playing 1 set of numbers for this 649 draw. No quick picks for moi this time. I'm waiting for 649 to hit $10M before I buy up a bunch of quick picks :)

Prediction for this draw: Carry over?
$5 million on a Wednesday, could be carried over.. At least I'm hoping it will, damn 649 never has any carry overs :(

Beaker

Randal said:
You'd be god-like if you call a 3-peat on 47 beaker. lol
Well, as a stats guy, I track this stuff. I called the 33 as a 3peat DN March 15th.

We hadn't had a 3peat for 28 draws which was way way overdue.

Looking at these stats, you often get another 3peat within 4 draws after that long a spell.

47 is one of the top 3 3peats

I'm playing it - maybe as DN

:dance1:

Randal

Well I haven't been keeping track of your current successes with calling unlikely numbers but I'll look for 47 tomorrow. Best of luck to ya Beaker.

charles2

Beaker said:
I'll tell you something else that has my spidy sense tingling.

1-3-8 or

1-4-8 or

1-3-7 or

1-4-7

:agree:

I feel like charles2 :lol:

:agree: :yes:

ps luv your profile "looking thru the lotto window" hehehheheeh:cool:

Beaker

charles2 said:
:agree: :yes:

ps luv your profile "looking thru the lotto window" hehehheheeh:cool:
I like your "box" posts charles2 :lol: Maybe I should play some pik3 to get some experience :agree2:

Soon I'll be on the other side of those glass windows in the VIP Jackpot Winners Lounge:eek: :eek:

Sidebar