Lotto Graphs / numberselection

chilibill

Hit Chart (i.e. Chart 7) in Advantage +

Foreverbob,
The chart I mean is the HIT CHART (7) . It has 4 columns of hot numbers spaced out by game ranges which you can change.
I just got interested in playing the Mega Money game ( 4/44) and had some good luck using this chart, when the ranges were set properly, by experimentation and back testing. Adv+ lets you back test most of the charts whcih is pretty cool.
chilibill

chilibill

LottoGraph for Megaball number?

Foreverbob,
Do you think I can graph the past history of my 1/22 Megaball numbers?
chilibill

chilibill

Graph straight line angles?

Another for Foreverbob, the Lotto graph guru.
Can I do angled lines thru the win X's on my graph at angles other than 45?
I try to take care with the 45's, and they have given me good results.
chilibill

Chilibill,

Thanks for the post on Karnac, will look into that soon.
Making a 1/22 graph:
You can graph almost anything, as long as you're trying to look for patterns, you will always find some. Make sure you use cylinder alike graphs next to eachoter, like 10-22 then 1-22 ten 1 to 12 or so.
Since you have only 1 outcome per date, it would be ok to look at it starting from another range, outside the main 1-22 graph. It is very imoprtant to draw lines outside the main graph. Otherwise everything will look centered towards the middle.

I am not sure about the 45 angles? What do you mean here? Are we talking compass? I still need some time to further my research on compass methods.
Normally I combine lines within the same distance using a compass. The angled lines through the Xs that were between 90 and 180 were the ones to work with. Closing towards 180 to straighten the line as much as possible.
I am still not very convinced of these methods, because they can get complicated, but I hope I can get into this matter soon.

Best regards,

Bob

Regarding Karnac Theory:

So I am not sure if I get it right, but is this following correct? >>>
1/ We take our Graph or Drawings Since Hit Chart, which look alike.
2/ Look at last 6 spins and track all numbers that hit 1,2,3,4,5,6 times.
3/ Look at last 12 spins and track all numbers the same way.
4/ Look at last 18to20 spins and do the same.

Arrange around 15 numbers that hit most.

Is this correct guys?

chilibill

Drawings Since Hit Chart

Foreverbob,
On the 45 degree angle question ; I print out square cells and put my X's inside. Then draw the lines connecting the cells with X's exactly at 45 degrees by going thru teh corners. Can I just draw my straight lines from X thru X, etc ?
On The Drawings Since Hit Chart. I think the Abbreviated form ( 4A) is easier to read, especiallly if you are looking for Gail Howard's quote "most reliable single pattern ' " unquote. The pattern is called Lotto Flag Formation and looks like this;

X12X12345X12345X. It would be smart to play the number right after the last 5th skip.

Other versions to watch for are; XX12345 or X1X12345 or X12X12345 ( or 6)

I have a routine using Chart 7 ( Hit Charts which is still evolving.
Hope this helps;
chilibill

Chilibill,

I don't think its necesary to be that precise regarding 45 degree angle. Just mark your xs and draw the line through it. If you would only draw lines coming through the corner of a square it would be impossible for other xs to interconnect with a straight line. The square is nothing to focus on. It is all about the x.... you could even use a simple dot instead. Squares only matter when you would use compass methods to draw perfect circles. In those proportions squares would be more precise in relationship to distances from one dot to another. Thats all.

Now about the Lottoflag patterns. I am aware of them. As a matter of fact I prefer to use Lottoflags, trend reversals and bottoms, triples on my Drawing Since Hit Chart.
I am not a real cascade chaser.
Using these patterns together with the Lottograph methods can produce a fine numberpool.

Still, I want to know more about Karnac, because I am not sure, not having the software, makes this a bit unclear.
I make all my charts myself and I think if you keep track of your numbers this would be ok.

Can anybody tell me if my thinking on Karnac 2 posts ago is correct please?

Best regards,

Bob

chilibill

Karnac Theory and LottoGraphs

Foreverbob,
Here is a copy of a post by Karnac on his theory. Also, thanks for your comments on how to use the Lottograph x's or dots. I will try that method.
Quote:

Hello Isla
Welcome to the Forum. I have been using some form of GHs' software since the early 80s' when it was just a pen and pencil system. Without doubt her system is one of the best you will find for tracking numbers and trends of past draws. I don't think there is anyone out there that puts out anything similar that is as concise and as easy to use. Don't be intimidated by the amount of information she presents, once you start to use it you will be able to see exactly which charts are most useful with your specific lottery. I use her software daily and I know that although I haven't hit the BIG one yet, its coming, and her software will be one of the reasons when I do score big. That's not to say I haven't paid for her system many times over with what knowledge I've gleaned from using it. I run large work pools and many of my coworkers are in awe when I'll choose numbers others scoff at but invariably show up.

To get started , go to the chapter of the user manual titled "My secrets of winning". This will have you moving about the software in a few minutes. Read it a couple of times as it does take awhile to digest. Read and understand the term Bias. This is a crucial point to understand.
Chart 4 is probably one of the best to use. You will see patterns here. Chart 6 is another. I have had good success using chart 7. This is the Hit chart. What I do here is Press F4, and change the Game Groups from 50,25,10 to say 18,12,and 6. This allows you to see what numbers have hit more recently. Now you can press the minus key on the right of the keyboard and go back a draw at a time and look for the + sign beside the numbers that were drawn. As you go back you'll see 2,3,4,5 and 6 numbers that hit out of the 15 numbers shown. You won't see 6 very often, but 3,4 and 5 out of the 15 hit often. Just playing the 15 numbers under the 6 and 12 draw columns will give you good results. GH doesn't tell you that, Karnac does. I have totally disregarded her Smart Picks (marked with a *) on most occasions since I find she picks so many on each chart that narrowing it down becomes an exercise in futility. So now you have 15 numbers.....write them down....go to Chart I , the Odds/Evens chart and look at your lottos last draws, determine the Odd/Even bias (remember that word, it means trend) Here you can go with or against the trend, eliminating odd or even numbers from your initial group of 15. (I usually go with 2 sets of numbers to cover both odd and even biases). This will pare down your 15 numbers to perhaps 8 or 10. Then I go to the right hand column of Chart 7...the 6 game column and scroll down to the numbers that have 0 hits in the last 6 draws and choose a couple that have had hits in 6-10 draws. Use chart 3 to determine this. Use odd or even numbers according to the desired bias. Don't ever use all odd or all even numbers in your selections...this occurs rarely. I'll throw in a couple (1or2) numbers which have skipped between 10 and 20 draws, using odd or even numbers according to the trend you follow. Take your resulting group of numbers and wheel them. Winners swear by GHs' wheels....and losers swear at them. I find her wheels a bit loose,(ie: not tight enough), but until you use them yourself don't pass judgement....she has had alot of winners using them. Winning is more than selecting numbers. Hope this gives you some insight into how I use this program...it's not entirely by the manual, but it does produce results. Remember this is a tool to select numbers....not the Holy Grail....and you will find your own techniques as you learn the software. Any questions , please ask ...
Good Luck
Unquote
I hope this helps.
I've been using Chart 7 ( Hit Charts) myself along with (B) Drawing Since Hits
which applies a skip strategy to the analysis.
chilibill

Thanks for clarifying Chilibill,

I think I got it now, however it feels like Karnac theory and Gails percentage system are both similar methods to get hot numbers.
Most of the time I just go for the Percentage system, if you ask me.
Using that together with most due skips and some lottographs with a longshot or two is what I do lately.
I had 4 numbers right from a little numberpool of 11 on a 5/50 Euromillions just using the drawings since hit chart. It felt realy good, but I didnt play for real. 3 numbers matched using the lottograph as well.
We need to match 2 star numbers as well and payouts are not good. I didnt have any star.

Anyways

Sidebar