Lotto Graphs / numberselection

chilibill

LottoGraph & Simonsez

Icewynd and ForeverBob,
You guys really got me going with this graph stuff. I started running all the Gail Howard charts thru my head to find similarities, I've been looking for patterns for the past year or more and found some corellations between her Quick Stats and Chart 7. But the graph I watched on Youtube really got my attention. I will definitely give it a go. I need some help with my Simonsez set of numbers for my 5/36 game. Please outline some simple steps to get a set of numbers to compare with the graph , using the Simonsez routine so I can get started.
I'm glad I am retired so I can spend the time doing this. So much fun, so little time! Now to set up a spreadsheet , then to start entering draw data. Is 20 draws enough to see patterns?
Also, please let us know how you both are doing with the lotto graph method.
Best wishes from,
chilibill

blitzed

chilibill said:
Simonsez set of numbers for my 5/36 game
hiya chilibill, 5/36 page has Simonsez section:
http://crazynuts.hollosite.com/536_lottery_picks/

chilibill said:
Is 20 draws enough to see patterns?

at 20draws here are the probabilities for any ball being draw X times.
Times Drawn | Probability
0x 6.43%
1x 18.92%
2x 26.43%
3x 23.32%
4x 14.57%
5x 6.86%
6x 2.52%
7x 0.74%
8x 0.18%
9x 0.03%
10x 0.01%

chilibill said:
glad I am retired
AWESOME!

goodluck chilibill!
blitzed:thumb:

Icewynd

Hey Bill,

My experience is that 20 games produced too many lines, it got confusing. I used 15 games the first time but I found that 10 worked better for me. Also, I did just the last 5 games, as advised by foreverbob, to see the more recent patterns.

Also, don't forget to keep your graphs so that you can check where they are pointing for future draws. Sometimes you will get an indication of a hot spot 2 or 3 draws in the future. I would look at the most current graph and the one before that to get a feel for the numbers.

Congrats on being retired. Work does tend to get in the way of important stuff like fun.

Best 'o luck!

chilibill

Graph time is here

Guys, Thanks for your replies and advice. I will go to the crazynuts site and check it out for the number strings. BUT I am amazed at this graph routine.
I analyzed my first graph yesterday, printed up from a Gail Howard chart, and got 2 hits in the 6 numbers I had picked from the chart. That really got my attention. I needed a better graph printout, so I did a speadsheet today. It will need more work to get the cell squares more even, but it is easier to read. I put two rows of lotto numbers, one on top and one on bottom. The the dates on the left and right. I also added 7 columns , numbered 1 thru 7, to the right of the 36 in my game so I could see any trends coming into the graph. The graph is like a cylinder now. On keeping my graphs; I was thinking of just adding in the new draws on to the spreadsheet and pushing my lotto number row down to make room. I can draw a horizontal line thru the last row of X's ( last draw hits). Then I can continue any trends downward which are a few draws back? I saw a few bare areas in it which I circled. So much information to see and digest. As Foreverbob pointed out, this can be a lot of fun, especially when the money starts coming in. In one of his last posts, Simonsez said that graphs work best in Pick 3 games?? Something I may try, but I gave up on pick3's when the doubles kept coming up and killing my play.
Thanks for the advice Icewynd, I will apply it this afternoon.
My best to all,
chilibill

blitzed

chilibill said:
speadsheet today. It will need more work to get the cell squares more even

in most spreadsheet programs, you can click upper left, above row 1, to left of column A to highlight whole sheet...then in menu above, Format, Column, Width also Row, Height...set a static value such as 30 or whatever.

Also when everything is highlighted...Right-click, Format all cells, Alignment, Center...so all the cells have uniform whitespace around the values, easier to read.

goodluck,
blitzed:thumb:

Hi Guys,

I was out for a few weeks and got a little sick. I am back now and happy this topic is up and running.
Real quick about getting squares in excel:
just highlight everything on the top left and instead of looking at heights and widths, take a look at pixels.
Most of the time having a difference of 2 pixels between both heights and widths will create printable squares.
It actualy doesnt matter a lot, having high rectangles works the same way, sometimes even better. Its up to you.
When using a compass, you'll need to have close to exact squares.

Bob

Icewynd

Nice to see you back, Bob! Glad to hear that you are back to good health. I had wondered why you weren't chiming in here, as you are the expert.

Regarding the compass, are you using that in the same way that the guy on the videos was using those things that looked like chopsticks? Or have you come up with another method?

chilibill

LottoGraph on one sheet?

Guys,
Thanks for all the good advice. I had 3 hits in 12 numbers on my second graph yesterday, so I can see this is worth doing. I play a 6/53 game and can't fit 53 numbers plus 6 more (cylinder type graph) on one sheet. Is that your experience? I can paste the extra sheet on okay. Also I have to see the 3 videos again to sharpen my analyzing.
Looks like a great tool. If I get good at it, I can see playing one game tickets real cheap. Hitting 3 or 4 can make money too.
Foreverbob, can you give us some instruction in using the drawing compass?
chilibill

Hi guys,

Using Lottographs, we can find many different patterns. In the videos you will see that the patterns are based upon straight lines and circles that mark hot groups of numbers falling down in a line and open zones of cold numbers found as circles.
Using a compass will create a distance from one point to another. For example, if you put your compass on a specific number back in history and draw a circle from that point with it, using a distance of lets say 2 cm or less....
Most of the time you will find a number that lines up exactly on your circle somewhere in a previous drawing. Mark that number and use the same compass distance on that number as well to draw a next circle and so on.
Lots of times you will find a direction of numbers lined up with a same distance (frequency) but it doesnt follow a straight line, it will break a little, but better dont look for the ones that cross 90 degrees backwards.
You see what I mean?
If you have found such a group of lines together, then you can also predict future outcomes, using the same principle towards future frequency dots.
Its just another way of looking at lottographs. We dont need to limit ourselves to straight lines only.
If we continue working this way we can also use fibonacci sequences used as several distances like 0(center)-1-1-2-3-5-8 and so on.
Then your graph will start to look like a peace of art all full with circles that interconnect specific numbers that are exactly on the lines of our circles.
The only difficulty is that it is not possible to predict all numbers for 1 event.
More you will have some interesting numbers for several independent future draws.
Since using a compass will create a line with a curve, the difference with straight lines is, that future predictions die out and go backwards the opposite way.

Best regards,
Bob

chilibill

LottoGraph for Wheel Key Numbers

Folks,
Just did my fourth graph. I noticed that when 3 or more straight lines intersect in the row, just below the row with the last drawing. that number will come up most times. It is a great way to locate key numbers to wheel.
Finding more than 2 or 3 numbers this way may be more difficult. I can trap 4-5 numbers in 20 about every 10 days using Gail Howard's software, but need a key number in my wheel to keep the ticket costs down.
I hope you are all doing well.
chilibill

HI everyone,

I'll be doing some graphs again during newt week, because I have been busy studying Gails LMG and Easy Dollars (Pick3 written by Isaac E.Nwokogba).
Untill now I didnt have any luck using Gails systems and charts.
I am writing this in this topic, because my goal is to combine our graphs with the best Lottery method out there.
My main interest is off course numberselection.
I would like to know which of her methods you guys use most, I dont have her software.
I mostly use the drawings since hit chart to look for patterns and all short term lottery trends to look for interesting bias.
I think having the chart combined with the lottograph works great.
The short term trends can help, especialy the skips due and the games out.
How do you guys go about selecting your best numbers?
I'll keep you updated on the compass thingy. I am currently (3years) working on some roulette ideas as well, so I'd love to have more time to study all possible games :)

Best regards,
Bob

bloubul

Hi foreverbob and chilibill

How many past draws must be used in order to use the graph at full power.
and what is the biggest gap between the numbers to be still in the count.

BlouBul :cool:

chilibill

Gail Howard's Advantage Plus

Foreverbob,
I've been having good luck using her HIT CHARTS. (Chart 7). Search for Karnac Theory on this forum and you will see what I mean.
chilibill

Hi Chilibill,

I don't find any Karnac Theory explained, I tried to search.
Do you have a link please?
Chart 7, is that the Drawings since Hit Chart? I dont have her software.

Thanks in advance!

Bob

Bloubul,

Normally using several past graphs will help you narrow down interesting, repeating hot spots.
You could start with a past 20, this will create lots of lines.
Here, the more lines, you have, the better. Mark the crowded spots. Its not necessary to have exact numbers. This graph will more create interesting spots.
Past 10 and past 5 are the ones to work with, but its always useful to compare with your big past 20.
Make sure to be more selective in past 10 and past 5 graphs. These ones will be used to mark your numbers.

The squares in between numbers can mark a repeating frequency.
For example: from past to present you can have a line that interconnects numbers in every consecutive drawing:
23-22-21-20-19
So here we follow the trend and use 18 in our next drawing.

If you have:
23-x-x-21-x-x-19-x-x
Where 'x' is a gap in a drawing that doesnt conclude a number following the same trend.
Then you'd play 18. But you should anticipate right after 19....

So when you spot a frequency, you need to follow the trend, but it can vary. Use it like Gail points out in het drawings since hit chart: follow the trend, by anticipating what could happen before the trend indicates. And keep following the trend, even if it doesnt show. Follow it for about 4 to 5 future draws. Thats my opinion. Let go when you're sure it got cold.

Thats why it is very important to keep every graph for several future drawings to compare past directions. If you've marked a spot in the future, lets say in 4 more drwaings to come, then your fresh made graphs could maybe create new trends, while your past prediction still will hold its course.

The more graphs you make, the more you will be attracted to matching numbers: numbers that repeat in several graphs:
These are the numbers that are the best to play!

Best regards,
Bob

perdue

foreverbob said:
Hi Chilibill,

I don't find any Karnac Theory explained, I tried to search.
Do you have a link please?
Chart 7, is that the Drawings since Hit Chart? I dont have her software.

Thanks in advance!

Bob

This thread will take you to the Karnac Theory. http://www.lotto649.ws/lotto-software/1766-gh-filters-o-chart.html
Scroll down to posting #9.
Chart 7 is the Hits Chart.

Thanks Perdue,

I've read the posts, but not having the software, only the book makes the explanations given by Karnac dificult to understand.
What does he mean with game groups 10,25,50?
Is he talking about a games out chart?
I use the Drawings since hit chart where you can see how long a number has been out every time it hits, but I'm not sure we're looking at the same chart here.

Bob

Icewynd

I'm in the same position, Bob, only having GH's book. My impression is that they are talking about hits in the last 10, 25, 50 games ranked from highest to lowest. Gail says in her book that this is one of her personal favourite indicators. Can someone confirm that this is Karnac's theory?

Also, while there is some overlap between the 15 numbers with the most hits in the last 10, 25, 50 games, there are a lot of differences. How do you decide which 15 numbers to play? I can see the lottograph or Simonsez methods working here to reduce the play group, and Perdue seems to swear by Gail's percentage method.

Somewhere on that thread Karnac says that he found that 6, 25 and 30 game groups worked best for 6/49 games. Has anyone tried it with these group sizes?

I realy need some help here. In the book there is a "skip and hit chart", but not a hit chart.
It would be easy to count the hits of each number in the last past drawings, but is this what we need to do here?
I'm not sure I am focusing into the right direction.
Would be of great help if somebody can explain what Karnac is all about.
BTW, I've been quite busy and havent got the time yet to further my research on the graphs. Cant wait to get started again.
Will post some results soon.
Right now, the only trend I can check in my lottery is +10 bias on both even and low, so I should play odd and high.
Its a little simple plan, wheeling all high and odd numbers in a short wheel hoping to get 3 numbers right.

See what happens...

"Sometimes these graphs do better than all charts together" yup:santa:

chilibill

Karnac Theory link

Foreverbob,
Here is a post by Perdue, who started a Gail Howard thread which you can find;
QUOTE:

perdue Registered User Join Date: Dec 2007

BlouBul,
Go to the thread "GH filters O chart" listed under Lotto Software. Go to page 1 and READ-READ-READ post #9. This is the Karnac Theory. Also go to "Karnac you theory worked again" listed under General Discussion-Anything Goes. Go to page 3 and READ-READ-READ post #35. I hope this will assist you in making your number selections. Have confidence in your skills. Use the software for what it was designed for, a tool to help you refine your number selecting skills. Practice on paper, follow your gut sometimes, ask yourself what happens the most while you refine your number group. Tinker around with it to see what happens. That is what I am doing to use to my advantage in my lottery.

Good Gambling
Good Wins
UNQUOTE

I hope this helps.
chilibill

Sidebar