Lotto dream...

Randal

I remember how someone here posted that a Polish woman in that group of women that won one of the Super7 jackpots recently had a dream about shoes (which meant good luck) before she won.. Well recently I had a dream I won $100 on the lottery and it just seemed so vivid. But it's weird that it was $100 because usually there are no $100 prizes. It's usually $15x or something. So could this mean I'm up for a big win!? :D

Any thoughts and ideas on this dream or any others? I thought it was cool.
I don't plan on buying a lotto ticket for a few weeks but I'm thinking I might be due for a jackpot soon because I remember the feeling of being relieved of any "money problems" for the rest of my life.. Yet it was only $100. haha

Brad

Here's what you do Randy, invest the $100 you win, then any time you feel the urge to gamble top up your investment instead and with the magic of compound interest you'll be set ... your retirement age will hinge on your gambling appetite :agree:

mon

RANDAL

MY MOTHER WOULD SAY IF YOU DREAM OF MONEY IT MEANS YOU WONT WIN ANYTHING BUT IF YOU DREAM OF SH** IT MEANS GOOD LUCK WITH MONEY !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Godload

I once had a dream about a snake biting me in the arse and I told my mom about it when I was young. She said that meant I was gonna get some big money from somewhere. Funny thing is I am still waiting for it =/

Godload said:
I once had a dream about a snake biting me in the arse and I told my mon about it when I was young. She said that meant I was gonna get some big money from somewhere. Funny thing is I am still waiting for it =/
Maybe it was not a snake that bit you... :lol:

Godload

But dreams can be interpreted in different ways. You can take it as a sign from a meta physical perspective, or you can approach it from a scientific basis. Just depends on what you put your stock in. Personally I think just before you went to bed you proly saw one of the Super 7 or 649 commercials and it stuck in your subconscious and you dreamt about it. I won't believe in dream messages from a higher being till it happens to me. Tales of people dreaming numbers and winning the lotto are a dime a dozen, but hasn't happened to me and I don't put much stock in it.
But I have watched the boob tube late at nite and something stuck out from it, and I do remembering in the morning that was a strange dream. Then I go ah, there was something about that on TV last nite. The subconscious is a busy thing and what you input will inevitably show up in your dreams. The human brain is like a computer. Its hardwired differently in people, but it has many keyboard inputs, visual being probably the most influencial.

Godload

It was a snake, I still remember that dream. I was walking into a room and I was looking for the snake, and then it was like a hollywood movie. Out of the blue it pops up out of nowhere and bites me in the arse. It was kinda traumatic. The kinda dream you wake up from in surprise and wtf was that dream about.

charles2

mon said:
RANDAL

MY MOTHER WOULD SAY IF YOU DREAM OF MONEY IT MEANS YOU WONT WIN ANYTHING BUT IF YOU DREAM OF SH** IT MEANS GOOD LUCK WITH MONEY !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

wasn't there an old tale that if a bird sh****it on you you would find money, i know it's happened to me a couple of times. :lol: bird crapped on my jacket and hour later found 5 bucks on the ground :agree2:

Rebeckah

Godload, in Eastern mysticism the snake is the symbol of the kundalini, or life force energy. It winds it's way up the spine to the crown chakra at the top of the head resulting in enlightenment. I interpret your dream to mean that your life force energy was awakening or intensifying. In times of great stress the life force energy can give you a *shot* of more energy, which may be dream symbolized as a bite.

Brad

peter said:
Better yet, jump into one of those construction porta potties, gotta be good for a least a hundred.:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: ... would you believe I had to change my shorts when I read that ?!! ... I'm still cracking up ... Hey!! maybe it means I'm gonna win :eek:

charles2

i remember a movie mabye made in the 60's or 70's where these people had to jump into a pool full of ermm u know cr***ap if they wanted million or so :lol: :lol: , can't remember the name mabye had ringo starr in it? i think their rich crazy dead uncle had it in his will or something that they had to do that b4 they got the money hehehehhehhe.

Rebeckah

well, I will tell you this.....
Life is a self-fulfilling prophecy.
You'll see it when you believe it.
& you can never lie to yourself.

Godload

I got a kicker for ya, what does this dream mean. When I was a little kid, I dreamt I was chasing someone. Then I fell into a ditch and he pulled out a gun and shot me in the head. At that moment I saw the world kinda in space, kinda fuzz out like a on a computer game. I think this dream just means I was watching too much Starsky and Hutch at the time. Not sure what the planet fuzzing out means though.

Sidebar