Lotto dream...

Rebeckah said:
BWA! Dr Laura is a hoot she's always yelling at people who are too stupid to know what to do on their own. oops, don't mean to insult those of you who called in and got yelled at. :lol: :lol: I had to stop listening to her show cuz she was so angry, & I started getting angry at how stupid people are, and.... I'd really rather play & win the lotto and be happy.:lol: :agree2: :cool:

NOTHING PERSONAL...BUT IF I WAS MARRIED TO "DOCTOR LAURA " ..I WOULD BE ON AMERICA'S MOST WANTED FOR MURDER.....SHE IS SUCH A

BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 .....I APOLIGIZE IF I HAVE AFFENDED ANYONE.....BUT I CAN'T INMAGINE THAT ANYONE COULD HONESTLY BELEIVE THAT THEY ARE THAT SUPERIOR TO THE REST OF THE POPULATION....:eek2: :dang: :dang: :dang:

Randal

Even my brother claims to have a dream about me recently where I'm winning on VLT's!! I'm definately coming into some money. :D

Rebeckah

luckystrike said:
NOTHING PERSONAL...BUT IF I WAS MARRIED TO "DOCTOR LAURA " ..I WOULD BE ON AMERICA'S MOST WANTED FOR MURDER.....SHE IS SUCH A

BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 .....I APOLIGIZE IF I HAVE AFFENDED ANYONE.....BUT I CAN'T INMAGINE THAT ANYONE COULD HONESTLY BELEIVE THAT THEY ARE THAT SUPERIOR TO THE REST OF THE POPULATION....:eek2: :dang: :dang: :dang:

obviously she does. & listening to some of the total dolts that call her show I can see why she'd think she's all that & a slice of pie. Most of the people that call her show can't even figure out the basic morality of any situation & call to ask what to do. DUH! They are followers, not leaders. & Followers never win the lotto.

Rebeckah said:
obviously she does. & listening to some of the total dolts that call her show I can see why she'd think she's all that & a slice of pie. Most of the people that call her show can't even figure out the basic morality of any situation & call to ask what to do. DUH! They are followers, not leaders. & Followers never win the lotto.

she is still a BITCH!!!!!! :agree: :tongue2:

Sidebar