Lotto dream...

Randal

I used to have hella bad nightmares about Chucky from child's play!!!!! He would never shoot me in the head but he would pull me under my bed and I couldn't scream! FREAKY STUFF

Now I never got shot in a dream but that would be one cool experience.

Godload

I was very young when I had that dream but its one of those things you kinda don't forget. I woke up thinking wtf. Just a kid in elementary school at the time that had an over active imagination and watched too much boob tube.
But the visual of that dream is basically I am lying in a ditch, I look up and looking down the barrel of a revolver and boom. The world blacks out and I see planet earth blue and white spinning in space and it kinda fuzzes out like its disintegrating. Then I wake up. No pain involved, was just kinda disturbing for and elementary school kid.

But on another topic what Bekah says has truth in it if ya think about it. Life is a selfulfilling prophecy. The lifestyle you live, the beliefs you have, the stuff you decide to fill yourself with will inevitably determine what kinda life you will have.

Rebeckah

Everything is a choice you make. There are no *victims*, only whiners refusing to accept responsibility for their actions. Life is created from the imbalance of your thoughts & feelings. Whichever side of the balance scales you load up... good or evil... love or fear... will show in your life. & it gets complex cuz you can have both sides showing up while you're adjusting the balance, or neither show up cuz they cancel each other out before they manifest physically. Most people live in that state of minor back & forth or neutrality & feel empty. Like trying to believe you won the lottery, and then worrying about not having enough $. The trick is to pick a goal and focus on it and never ever allow any contradictory thoughts, feelings or talk about it. That creates momentum towards your goal. Alrighty, I'll stop now. :teach:

Rebeckah

Randal, I AM a lotto winner!!! :D
Sorry to be so deep, blame it on the yummy coffe I couldn't stop drinking yesterday. :bounce2: :kaioken:

Brad

OK Rebeckah,

so like if I'm walking down the street and a piano falls on my head I am not a victim but a whiner 'cuz I chose to walk where some inept movers were working that day and I'm a whiner not a victim 'cuz I'm responsible for not looking up and seeing the piano plummet ... right, there are no victims ... just unbalanced pianos

... could not resist, warped to the n.th degree :D and it's not because of a close encounter with a heavy musical instrument (pre-emptive strike here) :lol:

Randal

I don't know how anyone would attempt to argue that, or if it's even worth it Brad. lol
I guess good mentality can't always pay off ;)

rajeev28

HOT DOG

Yes, HOT DOG brougth luck to this family man somehwere in the states. He went to buy a hot dog from some store just before he was goin to watch some game.

All he had was $100 bills, the store guy said he doesnt have enough change and suggested him to buy the lotto for the rest $99 which was peaking at somehwere at $180 Mill, he bought it for fun and YES he won the jackpot. He opted for immediate cash $90 mill + change

So next time, u know where to eat ur dogs

Rebeckah

Brad said:
so like if I'm walking down the street and a piano falls on my head I am not a victim but a whiner 'cuz I chose to walk where some inept movers were working that day and I'm a whiner not a victim 'cuz I'm responsible for not looking up and seeing the piano plummet ... right, there are no victims ... just unbalanced pianos

oh, silly kitty, the piano didn't fall on your head BECAUSE you are a whiner. It fell on you because you're in a cartoon. :lol: :lol:

*your belief system will either put you in harms way or keep you from it. If you tell yourself that you're accident prone & bad things always happen to you, then you'd be more drawn to the moment where a piano could fall on you, thus reinforcing your belief system. Life conspires to give you more of what you're already in.

Don't take my word for this, prove it to yourself. But, you can't lie to yourself, what you honestly feel,think,believe is what will really show up in your life. You can change that consciously, it just takes effort and time....

Rebeckah

Re: HOT DOG

The hot dog didn't bring the man luck, he created his own *luck* by CHOOSING to buy lottery tickets instead of $99 worth of nachos, candy or magazines.

Brad

OK, lemme see

... I'm Not accident prone .... I'm NOt accident prone .... I'm NOT accident prone ....

... whew, now since that is settled think I'll go play on the freeway

;) Don't mind me Rebeckah ... lot of what you say is true, I enjoy reading your posts :agree:

Beaker

Brad said:
OK, lemme see

... I'm Not accident prone .... I'm NOt accident prone .... I'm NOT accident prone ....

... whew, now since that is settled think I'll go play on the freeway

;) Don't mind me Rebeckah ... lot of what you say is true, I enjoy reading your posts :agree:
You can be accident prone if you like - prolly still have a few of those 9 lives left :p: :lol:

Rebeckah

you'll get the result of your focus, so focus on your goal, which would be safety {not accident} supposedly the subconscious doesn't understand negatives, it only hears verbs. or is that an adverb? So focus on what you want..... why not say: I AM a safe kittycat... I am safe kittycat...
:lol: :cool: :agree2:
richkitty

Rebeckah

peter said:
I'm sure glad we have Dr. Laura on this forum.:D :agree2:
Just teasing Rebeckah, keep up the good work.:agree2:
BWA! Dr Laura is a hoot she's always yelling at people who are too stupid to know what to do on their own. oops, don't mean to insult those of you who called in and got yelled at. :lol: :lol: I had to stop listening to her show cuz she was so angry, & I started getting angry at how stupid people are, and.... I'd really rather play & win the lotto and be happy.:lol: :agree2: :cool:

Sidebar