Lotto Architect

tomtom

lottoarchitect said:
So, you definitely missed the point. You are totally against me, that's all I have to say. Nothing personal with you, but when you say these predictions are bad, then illustrate me a good prediction, use withever method you want.
Playing 24 numbers is a very acceptable tactic, the tools are in the program for this. In other programs, obviously you cannot play with 24 numbers and a wheel.

I'm not against you by any means at all and as said wish you all luck with your program...
However, there are a few programs that I like presently and that's it...
BTW, take a look at this board in a week or two , I expect it might appear something very good and in many ways unique...

So, good luck.....:goodluck:

Well, tomtom its almost one month since you mentioned that something good might happen. As far as I know, nothing happened. What thing do you refer to?
BTW, the wheels development goes extremely well :D

tomtom

lottoarchitect said:
Well, tomtom its almost one month since you mentioned that something good might happen. As far as I know, nothing happened. What thing do you refer to?
BTW, the wheels development goes extremely well :D

Hey, what's up lottoarch...I'm a bit confused because of your statement since a quite few significant and interesting things happened and are happening in the lottery world. But you might find that the most significant event was very obvious - the expertlotto guys made the minimizer . Since you claim you are a wheels expert , probably you should know what the minimizer means.

tomtom said:
Hey, what's up lottoarch...I'm a bit confused because of your statement since a quite few significant and interesting things happened and are happening in the lottery world. But you might find that the most significant event was very obvious - the expertlotto guys made the minimizer . Since you claim you are a wheels expert , probably you should know what the minimizer means.

Ok, have fun with this... great minimizer.
Have you heard of another significant tool these days?

tomtom

lottoarchitect said:
Ok, have fun with this... great minimizer.
Have you heard of another significant tool these days?

Well, you are not interested in it? It is pretty strange since you showed a great interest these days regarding Nick's wheels and LottoDesigner which is actually a kind of a minimizer...

Still hope these ExpertLotto gays will not hit a major JP before they make the Compound Filter and Generator. :D Otherwise they will not upgrade their already No1 software that often..

tomtom said:
Well, you are not interested in it? It is pretty strange since you showed a great interest these days regarding Nick's wheels and lottodesigner which is actually a kind of a minimizer...

WHY to be interested in something I have already designed and rejected from use? This is not new stuff, maybe it is for you, so if you are new to lotto things, I can understand your excitement. As for Nick Koutras, I'm interested to know how UWR works and what it evaluates. If it worths the trouble, I could implement its code (given Nick Koutras want to share its secret) to evaluate wheels automatically in a program and not in Excel. Please, don't mess minimizers. There are several minimizers around of various quality and results.

tomtom

lottoarchitect said:
There are several minimizers around of various quality and results.
There were exactluy 2 - one was very expensive because it was first at the market available that some people said it was not working that good, and the Nicks program that has restrictions regarding number of combinations it is possible to deal with. That is all that sucessfuly happened in the lottery world regarding minimizing the number of lines before the lottoexpert guys made their powerful device...

I don't know the second one, as you don't mention its name. There is a 3rd one and really powerful, which you should be aware of, given your interest in minimizers. Its name WG1.4.

tomtom

lottoarchitect said:
I don't know the second one, as you don't mention its name. There is a 3rd one and really powerful, which you should be aware of, given your interest in minimizers. Its name WG1.4.
Finally, do you KNOW what the ExpertLotto's minimizer do?

Well, those guys are progamming experts so I don't care how and what it does with that Java language if I'm getting the accurate results. That is the most important for a lottery player...

BTW, having an optimizer and minimizer why someone should waste time dealing with wheels?

tomtom

lottoarchitect said:
I'm expecting your comments then :D

I'm sure it will work OK. If I hit good any sooner, what are the property prices there around those beaches?At that Rodos Island for example?:D

BushHappy

lottoarchitect,

No, Iam afraid not. Maybe you could do something similar at you site, where we can all compete and post our best wheels. I believe competition will automatically yield better wheels.

Cheers,

BushHappy

paul762 said:
all the bells and whistles mean nothing without the winning numbers.

Excuse me, have you tried the program and conclude it is bells and whistles? Honestly, according to my customers, it is the most rewarding system they have ever had. It should be better to ask why it has all the features it has and the theory behind the system, before you judge it as a bells and whistles thing. My humble opinion is that this program has the least possible whistles compared to any other similar program (in fact nothing is whistles as it can be used very efficiently and has a reason to be there) because it simply aims to efficiency and how to trap it, features not met anywhere else. Also, I'm just not interested to make a bells and whistles program because I love what I do and don't do it just to make money from potential customers.
Also, please tell me any other program that does something good and it is not bell and whistles. Trust me, you'll find none. They are all based on the common approach: charts and let the user decide or provide simple numbers output with limited control. I'm going much further than this and provide tools to trap several aspects not possible anywhere else. Lotto Architect is totally different in many aspects. Please, if you don't understand the depth of the program, don't comment like that. Your comment is rather surface.

paul762

yes, I have tried your software, my comment was not meant to be offensive in any way, it was a general point I was making that the prediction of winning numbers should take importance over any feature of any software.

Sidebar