Lotto Architect

trilby

Wondered if anybody had tried out this software for lotto and if so could they comment? By observation of the trial program it seems like it has a pretty good set of wheels with several approaches to filtering.

Thanks

Well, I'm here too! Any questions regarding Lotto Architect and its features can be addressed to me. I'll not list most of the features as it is quite long to mention but the good point is, you can do almost anything you like to do. No BS systems, no false promises, the program is powerful and offers tools that can help. Some powerful features included:
  • Setup filters based on values, no more restrictive ranges. Also, algorithms to do the prediction for you, which you can backtest to estimate the accuracy!
  • 700+ filters available to use. Filter by sums, common numbers, positions or whatever you like is there.
  • Backtesting of prediction systems, to evaluate the accuracy and adjust if needed to get even better results.
  • Number groups filtering. Really powerful and offer the so called 'intelligent filtering' when combined with full wheels. Unique feature.
  • Tremendous power at the wheeling system; more than 1 wheel allowed. Next version (under construction) will boost this at the top of even dedicated wheeling programs for sure. A list of enhancements posted in the site to backup what I'm saying here. Also, a world class wheels database included, with more than 1200 wheels and constantly expanded and also a unique open-cover database is under construction too. In short, the best wheeling program available.
  • For those who ask, sorry no KENO supported as the program is not just a wheeler.
I've already said enough. The program offers much flexibility over any strategy you want to follow. For those who want to test it, here is the link
Good luck.:wavey:

Hi charles2, sadly KENO is difficult to integrate in the program for technical reasons and doing so, it will degrade the quality of the included systems. I may provide a similar version for KENO only sometime in the future.
My current aim is to make this one the best lotto/pick program available and then I'll decide to provide a KENO version as well. Time will tell :)

tomtom

lottoarchitect said:
Hi charles2, sadly KENO is difficult to integrate in the program for technical reasons and doing so, it will degrade the quality of the included systems. I may provide a similar version for KENO only sometime in the future.
My current aim is to make this one the best lotto/pick program available and then I'll decide to provide a KENO version as well. Time will tell :)

Why is only one free major upgrade there, since the program is still under development ? The actual filters and possibilities I'm interested in you plan to add in some vague time in future.

The program is already in the market (v2.2). There is one under development right now (v2.3) which is a major upgrade to v2.2 and will be free for users of v2.2. I'm not sure if I understand your question.

tomtom

lottoarchitect said:
The program is already in the market (v2.2). There is one under development right now (v2.3) which is a major upgrade to v2.2 and will be free for users of v2.2. I'm not sure if I understand your question.

You said at your site - support this product, etc...The actuall stuff I'm interested in might appear even after 2.3 version.Therefore, why somebody might support it while the program is still in progress and you said at the end it might be the top one, and at the same time there is only one free update.I don't think it's a fair relation regarding suporting...

Then it might be good to say what you are looking for, as the program already has tremendous tools included. I'm almost certain that what you look for is already in v2.2 but if there is something you want and not included, I'd like to hear about it.
As for the free updates, if you was in my position, you would do the same thing. I have a list of updates to support at least 3 years of development with quite even more powerful tools. Have you ever heard about 'error correction design'? No, you didn't because no program has this one (I think there is no chance any program to have this one the way they design them). Lotto Architect will have this (I have already designed this) and just to mention what is capable of... every 4 draws, a 6 hit when removing more than 99% of the total possible tickets. If you are a mathematician, then you can understand what I'm talking about. So, if you plan to add this powerful system which can be a new program alone, will you give it as a free update? Furthermore, have a look at the free upgrades they offer you. Adding a simple filter? So what? I'm not talking about such minor enhancements here. Yes, my minor upgrades are those that have e.g. one new filter etc. But systems like the 'error correction design', they well worth it.
Regarding support, I offer free wheel database updates forever. Do you know any other that does this? Have a look at the wheels included and let me know what you think of the support I offer on this matter.:)

tomtom

I don't think that minimizer, and those planned filters at the Expert Lotto site are minor updates at all....There are also some future prediction engines updates for free, but even I'm not interested in them,still, might bet some people are...

However, let's the free market and players experience decide what's their choice and what's in their best interest:D

True, I'll not judge Expert Lotto as it is unprofessional. Regarding the minimiser you mention (I assume you mean the optimiser that reduces tickets and ensures guarantees), well, if you think it a bit you'll see what is wrong with that system. Expert Lotto never replied to me about a question I made him regarding his optimiser (in another forum) and the fault of its logic (or at least to prove me wrong). So what I say is that think before judge. Offering a system that looks nice, it does not mean it is good. This is my strategy to development. You'll not see an optimiser in my program (by the means of a reduction system) as it does not do any good at all. If you want an explanation why it is bad, I'll post it.

tomtom

lottoarchitect said:
True, I'll not judge Expert Lotto as it is unprofessional. Regarding the minimiser you mention (I assume you mean the optimiser that reduces tickets and ensures guarantees), well, if you think it a bit you'll see what is wrong with that system. Expert Lotto never replied to me about a question I made him regarding his optimiser (in another forum) and the fault of its logic (or at least to prove me wrong). So what I say is that think before judge. Offering a system that looks nice, it does not mean it is good. This is my strategy to development. You'll not see an optimiser in my program (by the means of a reduction system) as it does not do any good at all. If you want an explanation why it is bad, I'll post it.

Well, I don't think that you will reply to them too explaining what is base of your error engine. BTW, if you already designed it, and the all the other stuff you said it is minor, why do you wait to implement it ? Why it will be included it in some 2.XXXX , or 4.XXXX version?

ExpertLotto

lottoarchitect said:
Expert Lotto never replied to me about a question I made him regarding his optimiser (in another forum) and the fault of its logic (or at least to prove me wrong).

actually i think somebody else answered your question for me in that other forum. i just had nothing to add to that post.
if you still don't understand how it works and what it is good for, i suggest we start a new thread. :dizzy:

This is pretty simple to answer. If you read the history of the program, you'll see that some essential features were missing like the wheeling system. The 'error correction design' is not a simple algorithm that can be implemented in a few days. It took me about 1+ full year to construct and right now, I had to add other systems (like the wheeling system) that is a must in any lottery program. I want the 'error correction system' to take advantage of the wheeling system too, which it doesn't right now, so when I'll add it, it will produce even better hit ratios (I'm talking about 6 hits right now). So, the reason I don't add it now, is that it will be even better when all systems cooperate together. Actually, the reason the program constructed the way it is in v2.2 comes from the error correction design implemented in earlier versions.

ExpertLotto said:
actually i think somebody else answered your question for me in that other forum. i just had nothing to add to that post.
if you still don't understand how it works and what it is good for, i suggest we start a new thread. :dizzy:

No matter, I have constructed the exact optimiser 4 years ago and rejected it from use in my program because it produces worse results compared to wheels or even simple filtering. I just don't want my users to have bad systems (my opinion). I have already told you what is wrong with that approach. If you still want to promote it as a good system, go for it. I wonder what people will say about those so-called guarantees when in fact they ruin their strategy and can get better results following other approaches.

tomtom

lottoarchitect said:
No matter, I have constructed the exact optimiser 4 years ago and rejected it from use in my program because it produces worse results compared to wheels or even simple filtering. I just don't want my users to have bad systems (my opinion). I have already told you what is wrong with that approach. If you still want to promote it as a good system, go for it. I wonder what people will say about those so-called guarantees when in fact they ruin their strategy and can get better results following other approaches.
Well, there are some different approaches, but it's very good that players have an opportunity to try different programs and see what's best for them..
To be honest, I think that your program is quite OK presently, but pure filtering and wheeling is something that were already widely available...One day when you implemement the stuff you were talking about, probably you might have more really interseted players, but for now, with those one free updates, well...don't know what to say. In my opinion is better to wait and see the version that really might work, and which includes a bit more stuff than the present one..

tomtom said:
Well, there are some different approaches, but it's very good that players have an opportunity to try different programs and see what's best for them..
To be honest, I think that your program is quite OK presently, but pure filtering and wheeling is something that were already widely available...One day when you implemement the stuff you were talking about, probably you might have more really interseted players, but for now, with those one free updates, well...don't know what to say. In my opinion is better to wait and see the version that really might work, and which includes a bit more stuff than the present one..

So it seems you have tested the 'intelligent filtering' and find it bad? Or the algorithms and backtesting? Are these widely available really? Or even the HCD system? I don't know any program worldwide that does any of these things. Do you? And I wonder why you say this version doesn't work. It has all essential tools needed to do good predictions. One of my customers just send me another e-mail and stated he won again 5 times in the last 6 draws and be in profit. For him it seems it works pretty good. When I hear that, I'm like that :D because it suggests the program does a good job so far.

tomtom

lottoarchitect said:
So it seems you have tested the 'intelligent filtering' and find it bad? Or the algorithms and backtesting? Are these widely available really? Or even the HCD system? I don't know any program worldwide that does any of these things. Do you? And I wonder why you say this version doesn't work. It has all essential tools needed to do good predictions. One of my customers just send me another e-mail and stated he won again 5 times in the last 6 draws and be in profit. For him it seems it works pretty good. When I hear that, I'm like that :D because it suggests the program does a good job so far.

Well, I would also like to make some sort of program by myself or with a few software guys I know, and sell it charging for every following piece...but that's not possible these days.Lottery tickets are pretty expensive, and peoples' earnings are much lower globaly...so, when buying something these days usually is necessary to consider what you paying for right now, and what will get you with that in the future...

About the backtesting and predicting software at this forum, well there is a nice WinHunter, which is BTW free ....for now and for all future updates...

Sidebar