Lotto 649 picks Mar.23rd

Mr. Ken

Maybe my good fortune will hit again?

My picks: 1-4-5-7-13-16-19-20-21-25-30-31-34-42-49.

I especially like #1 & #49

Good Luck. Mr. Ken

:D

Picard

I still like my numbers. :D

2-3-4-11-12-13-14-15-16-17
19-20-21-27-30-32-33-43-44-47

Expect a couple of 30's and at least 1 in the 40's.
It will be a high sum this draw!

Good Luck.

Here they are...they are going to hit whithin two now...no numbers under 20.....

26-27-29-31-34-33-38-39-43-49

Hints...Hints...34-43
:eek: :eek: :cool:

Last edited:

Bishop

Wow! , 15 numbers is alot, I've been sneaking around this board just a short while, and I see people playing 15 to 20 numbers, well the last time I checked, only 7 numbers are drawn, one of those being a bonus number, which is rather useless, unless you get 5 others correct. If my math is correct, if I get 5 numbers out of the 10, I select, that would be 50%, yet picking 5 out of 20 pick is only 25%, who would have a better selection, Gosh picking 20 numbers is like picking almost half the numbers, and then putting them in the correct sequence. I have'nt seen too many big winners here. Now if you could pick 5 or 6 out of only a few numbers, then I would say you are successful, anything less than that would have to be considered a failure.
I see a lot of talk on this board about LD's, and consecutives, and other terms, yet I don't see many winners. I think some of you take this game far too seriously, when in fact it is only a game of dumb luck. :rolleyes:

high sum?

first, i'd like to say hi to everyone who comes to this forum, I'm a newly joined member :wavey:

I've been reading this for around a week now. And in the past few dayz, i've installed some softwares including Lotto Pro 2002, Lotto Analyzer 2002, & Lotto Hat....

these softwares give me excellent data.. however, i'm still having trouble choosing numbers.... I've only come up with one rule for me now when choosing number, which is, "DON'T CHOOSE THOSE NUMBERS THAT NEVER COME UP OR HAVEN'T COME UP IN A WHILE".... but i think that's too general... I hope I can come up with some better rulez for myself so I can use those programz efficiently.:)

anywayz, I have a question for the experts here who think the high sum will appear within the next 2 draws.. how can you guys tell that? i apologize if it's a dumb question, but I really have no idea how to analyze number, sorry. :confused:

thank you guys in advance, and good luck on tomorrow's 6/49 draw. :)

Bishop

I hope you come up with some better rulez for your self too!, like better spelling.:lol:

Last edited:
Bishop said:
Wow! , 15 numbers is alot, I've been sneaking around this board just a short while, and I see people playing 15 to 20 numbers, well the last time I checked, only 7 numbers are drawn, one of those being a bonus number, which is rather useless, unless you get 5 others correct. If my math is correct, if I get 5 numbers out of the 10, I select, that would be 50%, yet picking 5 out of 20 pick is only 25%, who would have a better selection, Gosh picking 20 numbers is like picking almost half the numbers, and then putting them in the correct sequence. I have'nt seen too many big winners here. Now if you could pick 5 or 6 out of only a few numbers, then I would say you are successful, anything less than that would have to be considered a failure.
I see a lot of talk on this board about LD's, and consecutives, and other terms, yet I don't see many winners. I think some of you take this game far too seriously, when in fact it is only a game of dumb luck. :rolleyes:

Lol...you are talking like a looser.....It's not my case...I only have to hit for 3 once to play for free for at least 3 draws....on the other hand friendship is more important here ....It is true that some people are approaching these draws differently and so far not many big winners...but it will come very soon take my words for it...now get ready for the high draw that will come whithin two and stay focus on that...lol..lol..lol.. :lol:

Last edited:

Mr. Ken

Follow up!!

To Bishop,
I enjoy this WEB site for many reasons but my number one goal is to have fun with numbers selections.If I pick 10-15 -0r 20 it,s those numbers I feel will hit that day.I,ve read where guys like Picard have hit many times with 20 number picks and LT also.So if your LUCKY so be it but if your not there,s always next time.Anyway who really cares what other members do as long as they enjoy it and maybe win the big jackpot someday. Mr. Ken
:cool:

Re: To BISHIP

happypig2k said:
Bishop,
thanx for your advice, I'll try to keep that in mind:)
I'm sorry for my bad spelling too....but I don't think that my american indian native language would be understood here.... :(

Brad

Hey Bishop,

instead of picking on spelling consider picking some numbers, you may find it's more fun. Alternately, you may want to look up a site
that deals with improving ones grammar and run on sentences.

Brad

Hey Bishop,

you must have missed my point, I'm sure the words 'apology' and 'common courtesy' are in your vocabulary. There's no need to reply, unless you feel you must.

Good luck with your selections and welcome to the board if you want to have fun and contribute some positive input.

Last edited:

LT

Administrator
Hi happypig2k,

You're definitely on the right track to exploring the lotto with the softwares that you are checking out and "DON'T CHOOSE THOSE NUMBERS THAT NEVER COME UP OR HAVEN'T COME UP IN A WHILE" is absolutely correct. The lottery expert Gail Howard makes a big point about that fact with the example of a number in the lottery that did not show for about 65 draws!!! While "what is due" really helps with Pick 3-4 and with the larger lottery sums etc. .. it does not work with individual numbers in the 649s. Robert Perkis who is a major entity in this industry recently said that with predictions of 649 size lotteries it is sometimes really about understanding what will NOT show up or can be filtered out. We are up against almost 14 million to 1 odds in a 649 lottery and any advantage even of exclusion is welcome :)
I'm told that there aren't any dumb questions .. just dumb answers :D so your question re sums is very relevant. The sum followers here should be able to explain why a high is anticipated ... probably because that combo is due.
And concerning spelling .. don't you or anyone worry about that. We are not writing our PhD thesis here .. just having fun :D

LT

LT

Administrator
Here are my 20.

Good luck to all!
LT

Sidebar