Lotto 649 picks Mar.23rd

Beaker

Some good repeaters setting up - 2-9-31-40

Our friend the 31 could drag its best friends 10-13

The 43-44 won't stay quiet for long.

LT

Administrator
I will Dennis, while I'm in the neighbourhood. I have to ask LT about an avatar

I would be pleased to make up an avartar for you Beaker :) Just send an email to me <the contact us link at the bottom of every page> and tell me which intials that you want then I'll make some versions and you can pick which one you like the best :D

LT

Beaker

LT said:

I would be pleased to make up an avartar for you Beaker :) Just send an email to me <the contact us link at the bottom of every page> and tell me which intials that you want then I'll make some versions and you can pick which one you like the best :D

LT

OT:

thanks LT! I have a special request but will tell you in the email.

Beaker do you have similar stats as the one for 6/49 when the jackpot is high but for the Super 7??? If yes could you post that somewhere on this board ...maybe under the tips section!

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Beaker do you have similar stats as the one for 6/49 when the jackpot is high but for the Super 7??? If yes could you post that somewhere on this board ...maybe under the tips section!

Sorry Dennis, I don't.:(

That is exactly what I was looking for major/minor...I like them as well...but what about some friends to go with them like you were talking about...and I still like these 08s ...something tells me that we will see at least one 08s

Sidebar