June 18 ,649 discussion

NO TIME TO POST THIS WEEKEND :no: ....

BUT WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT DRAW!!!!:nopity: ..

[i did have # 8 in my picks..i had to pick them on the ball diamond today...beautiful day...:agree: ]

gsobier

Dennis:

I was just thinking that to myself... ...nice to see you back posting in the forum:agree:. We all missed:bawl: you!

Also, THREE missing decades in the regular number is a crazy one, that is for darn sure and Beaker did predict something like this too with missing decades. Way to go Beaker:agree2:!

Someone else mentioned (not sure who, I'm not going to check because its getting late) a whack of thirties and we got twenties instead. That is a pretty good call too:agree:!

Regards,
George:)
Dennis Bassboss said:
Expect some repeaters folks...07-08 and 21-22 are in the hot zone for an open pair to repeat in back to back draws... :agree: :agree2:

Last edited:
Something else is interesting here...the 27 showed up...This hanging ghost finally made it...so check on the numbers that this one is mostly coming with and announcing but mostly check the possible cold pairs that this number could dragged... :agree:

gsobier

Dennis:

I have a question on 49 which we had in the previous draw. You guys say 49 would bring out 01. How many draws before that would expire? Is it like open pairs which is within 4 draws?

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:
Something else is interesting here...the 27 showed up...This hanging ghost finally made it...so check on the numbers that this one is mostly coming with and announcing but mostly check the possible cold pairs that this number could dragged... :agree:

biz2000

You guys are hot

Hi!

I just wasted $46 on last draw. I had a feeling that maybe 21,22,or 29 would come into play, but...

I use a system which pick 28 # and wheel them. I guess it would not guranttee any hit when only 3 # fell into them.

What kind of system you guys are using to predict # group? You follow the program, or add in your own thoughts?

Cheers

biz2000

biz2000

The pattern of next draw

What do you guys think about the distribution of the next draw? No more 20s'?

Cheers

biz20000

Beaker

Re: The pattern of next draw

biz2000 said:

Cheers

biz20000
biz2000, there will be discussions until draw day here. Follow along and use your own system also.

Look back at the discussions for the last draw. I have been calling for a weird draw happening with 3-in-one-decade and a 2 decade miss. Well, we got it. :agree: :clown:

Beaker said:
Agreed. If you exclude the bonus(14) the skips were high 4-5-7-8-10-13. Those open pairs are red hot ready to :smash:

But I'll tell you one thing George, you're going to see alot of winners here soon.

This 2-decade obsession of mine is coming to a head right now. These high draws cluster and I don't think we have seen the end of them. This one may be setting up to start in the 20's :agree:

You might see 4 from one decade here :eek:

Stay tuned
Now we will have some BIG swings in the draws. I will check but expect a few more draws with 2 decades missing.
:agree:
Beaker said:
Something bothers me here which makes me think we might see one low one.

The 4-8-28 have skipped 10 draws so we may see one of those.

I still see something with that 8 :agree2:
Dennis had that one solid also :gunfire: 8 :clown:
Stay tuned....:read:

Last edited:

Beaker

November 20th

Looks to me like we should rename this thread Discussions for November 20th 2002 because that's where this one is headed :agree: If you want to win , take a look there. :eek: ;)

Beaker

Re: The pattern of next draw

biz2000 said:

Cheers

biz20000
I looked at this along time ago - actually Nov 20, 2002 to be precise. Have to check what the numbers are now but we should see something from the 20's for the next one :agree:

Beaker

OK here is my contribution for the day.

5-13-42 have skipped 10 times. Something from here should hit and the candidates are::tuut:

5-42

One or maybe both of those will hit :agree: :clown:

biz2000

Need help

[I post this in section "Anything goes", just to get more feed back]

Hi! guys:

What kind of software you guys are using which help you "guess"?

I am an true amature here. Just began to play a week agao. Besides hot/warm/cold #, frequency, hit/skip graph, and repeatable pairs or triples, what other analysis can give you more hint?

Cheers, and thanks for your help

biz2000

gsobier

Beaker:

I'm in stinky Hamilton right now (not able to see the skip chart) and I was wondering what was up with 13 not being chosen to hit next if they all skipped 10 times. If you don't want to answer giving up any secrets, its ok, just wondering why.

Regards,
Beaker said:
OK here is my contribution for the day.

5-13-42 have skipped 10 times. Something from here should hit and the candidates are::tuut:

5-42

One or maybe both of those will hit :agree: :clown:

Beaker

No secrets George. I have alot of hits for both 5 and 42 and some nice trend lines also. Nothing for that 13 :no:

That 13 may be on deck for the next one - top skipper at 11 draws :eek:

gsobier

Beaker:

That sounds good to me:). 27 was hanging for a while and I know Dennis is glad it finally hit.

01 and 02 are almost neck and neck on skips if my memory serves me right (I'm still in Hamilton).

When I get back to my office, I'm curious and anxious to see the fingerprinting now too!

Regards,
Beaker said:
No secrets George. I have alot of hits for both 5 and 42 and some nice trend lines also. Nothing for that 13 :no:

That 13 may be on deck for the next one - top skipper at 11 draws :eek:

Last edited:

gsobier

Beaker:

I was thinking that same thing.. ...there was something about 49 bring/announcing 01... ...am I correct? If yes, how long does this apply?

Regards,
Beaker said:
That 1-2 :worry: me. I think we may see one of those. :notme:

Sidebar