June 18 ,649 discussion

Here's something to chew on....watch that 28-42-45 threesome....They might be the latest gift ready to be unwrapped...courtesy of the no longer hanging ghost 27 from last draw....
Another high gear number that might come up is the 37....Don't loose sight of it...Might become one of my hints ...even if rarely but once in a while.. I miss some of it...
:agree: :agree2:

Beaker

Maggie said:
Now, that's scary... :eek: ...I don't have either one in my picks.
Maggie, that 46 is prime time again - just like a few draws back when I called it as a DN.

... And that 43 is ready also.

20-43 gonna hit.

:dancer:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Here's something to chew on....watch that 28-42-45 threesome....They might be the latest gift ready to be unwrapped...courtesy of the no longer hanging ghost 27 from last draw....
Another high gear number that might come up is the 37....Don't loose sight of it...Might become one of my hints ...even if rarely but once in a while.. I miss some of it...
:agree: :agree2:
I mentioned that 5-42 earlier. I may try to fit both of them. I like that 42 alot :agree2: :agree:

Of course my open pair strategy is at its climax!!! SOOoooo be ready for this too!!! And that also happens more than once in a while just like these gooood, gooood, gooooodies of mine..... :agree: :agree2:

Maggie

I had the 43 originally on my list, but I took it off. I know the 20-43 are good together, but the 20, I just don't see it. Lately I've been going along with what Ben had posted once, about adjacents. ( I think there's something to that ) :)

Beaker said:
Maggie, that 46 is prime time again - just like a few draws back when I called it as a DN.

... And that 43 is ready also.

20-43 gonna hit.

:dancer:
Do not say it too loud Beaker....I have the Dennis's special ready to go...They are both in play here... :agree:

Beaker

Maggie said:
I had the 43 originally on my list, but I took it off. I know the 20-43 are good together, but the 20, I just don't see it. Lately I've been going along with what Ben had posted once, about adjacents. ( I think there's something to that ) :)
Yes, that adjacent strategy can be good.

You want adjacent then look what hits after 47 - you want adjacent :eek: :eek: :dance1:

gsobier

Maggie:

I've been trying to follow what you, Dennis, and Beaker have been talking about. If you look at that extra list of numbers, the 20 and 43 fit. 28-42-45 also fit:agree:.

What about a consecutive of 20 and 21?

I do have a feeling we will have less HOT numbers hit than usual this draw according to some other reports I have checked but I'm not really sure:notme:.

Regards,
George:)

Maggie said:
George, you're being awful quiet.. any ideas? :)

Last edited:
Beaker said:
Yes, that adjacent strategy can be good.

You want adjacent then look what hits after 47 - you want adjacent :eek: :eek: :dance1:
It is a good old Keno strategy....for 6/49 and Super 7 it comes in waves...And mostly you must shrink the list that it creates....So you must look elsewhere too... :agree:

Of course the double announcers grids can answer any kinds of concerns regarding which ones to toss out...
I'll check up on a few more things ...And Beaker check the unusual type of open pairs that I introduced to you lately...They are about to blow!!!!
:agree: :clown: :agree2:

gsobier

Dennis:

That grid helps:agree:... ...how many do you think we can/should toss out?

Regards,
George:)
Dennis Bassboss said:
Of course the double announcers grids can answer any kinds of concerns regarding which ones to toss out...
I'll check up on a few more things ...And Beaker check the unusual type of open pairs that I introduced to you lately...They are about to blow!!!!

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
There are alot of those :eek:

I'll check the double announcers also :agree2:

48 could come up....My LD thing is high for LDs of 08....An area that might hit is the 34-35-36...something should come up from these 3 soon... :agree:

Maggie

Might have to think about throwing that 43 in there somewhere, then. Already have the 5. Don't know if I can be talked into the 20, though.:dang:

I'm still trying to figure out how to read that darn list. :confused:

Sidebar