I am ready to give up on keno!

blitzed

hiya veronica, yup take it easy...sometimes good to sit out of play for a while anyway, then take a fresh look another time:agree:

if I was to analyze and play everyday, I'd likely burn out on it...myself, I like to switch between lottery, fishing, and programming for a good mix ha!

take it easy,
blitzed:)

veronica

blitzed said:
hiya veronica, yup take it easy...sometimes good to sit out of play for a while anyway, then take a fresh look another time:agree:

if I was to analyze and play everyday, I'd likely burn out on it...myself, I like to switch between lottery, fishing, and programming for a good mix ha!

take it easy,
blitzed:)

Hi blitzed, I have been feeling burnt out trying to figure the numbers to play, sometimes I am disgusted with the numbers; I was out visiting mom at the hospital, she has not improved enough yet. I think the hospital is making her sicker, I hope she get's out of there sooner..:beer:

blitzed

veronica said:
Hi blitzed, I have been feeling burnt out trying to figure the numbers to play, sometimes I am disgusted with the numbers; I was out visiting mom at the hospital, she has not improved enough yet. I think the hospital is making her sicker, I hope she get's out of there sooner..:beer:

hospitals can be dreadful, the pseudo-sanitized smell of cleansers, AC is usually cranked up...gotta flag down someone to get another pillow, blanket or whatever. some hospitals are actually laid out very very well, designed so people heal and feel more at home...yup, helps livin on the fringe of an upscale neighborhood here in Southern California.

anyway, sometimes a lottery game will frustrate me, so then I will wash my hands of it...shifting focus to a different game for a while...switch to 5/39, Daily4, etc., then 3days later, check to see if the draws are still diabolical:rolling:

cya,
blitzed:thumb:

veronica

blitzed said:
hospitals can be dreadful, the pseudo-sanitized smell of cleansers, AC is usually cranked up...gotta flag down someone to get another pillow, blanket or whatever. some hospitals are actually laid out very very well, designed so people heal and feel more at home...yup, helps livin on the fringe of an upscale neighborhood here in Southern California.

anyway, sometimes a lottery game will frustrate me, so then I will wash my hands of it...shifting focus to a different game for a while...switch to 5/39, Daily4, etc., then 3days later, check to see if the draws are still diabolical:rolling:

cya,

Hi ya,I think the better hospital's probably attend to the patients more, than poor- middle class cities..
I play other lottery games as well, they are challenging too, you gave me a good laugh, I needed that when you said that the draws are diabolical, I agree they are too, I think the people at the lottery corporation do something with the numbers just to confuse lottery players even more with the numbers they are hoping to catch..:dog:

blitzed

veronica said:
Hi ya,I think the better hospital's probably attend to the patients more, than poor- middle class cities..
I play other lottery games as well, they are challenging too, you gave me a good laugh, I needed that when you said that the draws are diabolical, I agree they are too, I think the people at the lottery corporation do something with the numbers just to confuse lottery players even more with the numbers they are hoping to catch..:dog:

dunno...a lot of it depends upon the staff...a lot of good medical professionals actually are forced to start out in crappy hospitals.

yup, sometimes the lottery plays :dog:dirty.

take it easy,

blitzed

jfsullivan35 said:
snagged 7 out of 10 tonight. getting closer to the big prize.

jimmy

cool ya got a bit of something back.

still lightyears of odds away on a 10spot:dizzy:

lotsa luck, ya need it!

blitzed said:
cool ya got a bit of something back.

still lightyears of odds away on a 10spot:dizzy:

lotsa luck, ya need it!

thanks Blitzed

i dont look at odds. if i played by odds i would have stopped long ago.

i play long shots every night . but i know what you mean.

Sidebar