I am ready to give up on keno!

veronica

roger.www said:
veronica: by simply adding 11 to the numbers for the previous draw you should be able to get 3/3 correct in no time.

eg: 2 - 4 - 7 - 9 last nite

translates to:

13-15 -18-20
for tonight
The only way you will win is by doing the hard work *yourself.* Take all the advice you are getting and try one idea at a time.
Roger I am considering all advice and looking at all variables;

will look at the keno game again and strategize..

veronica

roger.www said:
veronica: by simply adding 11 to the numbers for the previous draw you should be able to get 3/3 correct in no time.

eg: 2 - 4 - 7 - 9 last nite

translates to:

13-15 -18-20
for tonight
The only way you will win is by doing the hard work *yourself.* Take all the advice you are getting and try one idea at a time.
just remembered how do you decide to add the number 11 to the numbers, do you play it that way regularly? thank you:tuut:

veronica said:
just remembered how do you decide to add the number 11 to the numbers, do you play it that way regularly? thank you:tuut:
Hey Veronica ,keep working hard, but only play one number per night no more. unless you have an abundance of playing cash,

here are my picks for oct 7th keno atlantic.

the singles group ( 1-9) are hot ,pick at least 2 numbers repeated and a new number beside a repeated one ,numbers usually come out in pairs once the first number comes out (eg, 4 last night and 3,4 tonight. or 59,last night 59,60 tonight)

20's groups is lagging . 30's are unpredictable, .

good luck

jimmy

veronica

I was hesitant to say but will say it, I live with my mother and she is dying, I need , not just want to win enough money to move out before she dies.. I want to get away from the house and live independantly..

I am not looking for sympathy, I just want to earnestly move, and the only way so far is the lottery, because having a job, which I don't have yet, wouldn't be enough to help me realistically.

Anyway, on to more lottery numbers..

veronica said:
I was hesitant to say but will say it, I live with my mother and she is dying, I need , not just want to win enough money to move out before she dies.. I want to get away from the house and live independantly..

I am not looking for sympathy, I just want to earnestly move, and the only way so far is the lottery, because having a job, which I don't have yet, wouldn't be enough to help me realistically.

Anyway, on to more lottery numbers..

HI Veronica . i feel for you as i just buried my father after 84 good years.

looks like my picks hit 5 numbers last night. i see pair 4-5 and 59-60 came out. 70 was a surprise. 40's and 60's may be a new hot group.

keep pluggin away at it.

i had 6 out of 10 again on ontario keno ,

jimmy

blitzed

yup, we all go through some rough patches, and likewise we all gotta go sometime.

good to poke lottery numbers around, get mind off of things, heaps better than suduko:rolling:

hopefully while we are here, manage to bag some good wins:D

cheers!
blitzed:thumb:

veronica

blitzed said:
yup, we all go through some rough patches, and likewise we all gotta go sometime.

good to poke lottery numbers around, get mind off of things, heaps better than suduko:rolling:

hopefully while we are here, manage to bag some good wins:D

cheers!
blitzed:thumb:

I tried sudoko, I couldn't figure it out whatsoever; yes we do not know how long any of us are in this world, and hopefully get a few or more good lottery wins along the way, and be able to celebrate life more!:bomb:

Icewynd

First of all, my sympathies. You are going through a tough time.

Secondly, when you need to win you never do. Its like the numbers know... Maybe you should try to change your attitude to lotto play, treat it like a fun diversion to other things that are going on. I know this sounds kind of silly, but it is worth a try.

:goodluck:

Icewynd said:
First of all, my sympathies. You are going through a tough time.

Secondly, when you need to win you never do. Its like the numbers know... Maybe you should try to change your attitude to lotto play, treat it like a fun diversion to other things that are going on. I know this sounds kind of silly, but it is worth a try.

:goodluck:

I Agree , i play keno because it is fun and i enjoy a challenge , i dont play it to get rich. i know there are winners everynight so i always have faith.
yes it seems like keno knows what numbers you pick. i have often thought that somehow it knows what ways we select and analyze our numbers. there are many things at play with random lotteries. i still prefer physical lotto balls as opposed to random number generators. i feel when certain balls are picked it influences other balls the next night for whatever reason.
Keno is such an old game that it is geared now to harder wins . as you will notice it is not hard to pick 2-6 numbers on an occasion. thats why they dont pay anything. and since most of the time at least you hit one number , they pay out when you dont get any numbers.

good luck to all and keep forcing the battle in your success with keno.

sometimes it is better to mix up your strategies , just play numbers at random. i can tell you one thing for sure. 75% of keno players pick their numbers. the remainder use quickpicks. i have had success both ways.

jimmy

veronica

jfsullivan35 said:
I Agree , i play keno because it is fun and i enjoy a challenge , i dont play it to get rich. i know there are winners everynight so i always have faith.
yes it seems like keno knows what numbers you pick. i have often thought that somehow it knows what ways we select and analyze our numbers. there are many things at play with random lotteries. i still prefer physical lotto balls as opposed to random number generators. i feel when certain balls are picked it influences other balls the next night for whatever reason.
Keno is such an old game that it is geared now to harder wins . as you will notice it is not hard to pick 2-6 numbers on an occasion. thats why they dont pay anything. and since most of the time at least you hit one number , they pay out when you dont get any numbers.

good luck to all and keep forcing the battle in your success with keno.

sometimes it is better to mix up your strategies , just play numbers at random. i can tell you one thing for sure. 75% of keno players pick their numbers. the remainder use quickpicks. i have had success both ways.

jimmy

Hello I have thought as well that the keno lottery for whatever reason knows I am playing and changes numbers so I don't pick the right numbers, and the numbers I think will come out when I am not playing them.. I also think that in some crazy way that the lottery corporation knows I am playing and changes the numbers on purpose so that I don't choose the right numbers for some reason..

I pick random numbers frequently and the occasional insta pick..

I try to have fun with the numbers too, so it doesn't drive me crazy.

thank you everyone!:lphant:

veronica said:
Hello I have thought as well that the keno lottery for whatever reason knows I am playing and changes numbers so I don't pick the right numbers, and the numbers I think will come out when I am not playing them.. I also think that in some crazy way that the lottery corporation knows I am playing and changes the numbers on purpose so that I don't choose the right numbers for some reason..

I pick random numbers frequently and the occasional insta pick..

I try to have fun with the numbers too, so it doesn't drive me crazy.

thank you everyone!:lphant:

Although not with keno, I too have this problem so I know exactly what you mean. Have you tried playing the opposite? Say for example instead of playing the numbers that you think might be drawn, force yourself to buy the numbers that you think the least amount of people will buy.
Another strategy that sometimes works for me is to play the middle numbers. Eliminate all your best numbers except for 1 or 2 that you're really sure about. Eliminate your worst numbers that you're certain will not be drawn (Usually this part is the easiest and most reliable). Choose the middle numbers randomly. Good luck.

veronica

rigged2lose said:
Although not with keno, I too have this problem so I know exactly what you mean. Have you tried playing the opposite? Say for example instead of playing the numbers that you think might be drawn, force yourself to buy the numbers that you think the least amount of people will buy.
Another strategy that sometimes works for me is to play the middle numbers. Eliminate all your best numbers except for 1 or 2 that you're really sure about. Eliminate your worst numbers that you're certain will not be drawn (Usually this part is the easiest and most reliable). Choose the middle numbers randomly. Good luck.

Hello playing the numbers that other people may not play, now that is tough... Figuring out the middle numbers to play I will try that to see how it works. It is a dilemma- will figure it out eventually, thanks..

small win tonight .

5 out of 7 and one number of each for the other 2.

better than nothing but i snagged 4 out of 6 on 649 tonight.

jimmy
funny the 2 numbers i picked that did not come out were cold numbers.

13 and 29 . see stay away from cold numbers.

jimmy

veronica said:

Hello playing the numbers that other people may not play, now that is tough... Figuring out the middle numbers to play I will try that to see how it works. It is a dilemma- will figure it out eventually, thanks..
Hi Veronica

actually this method works well sometimes.

analyze and narrow down to numbers you choose then pick the opposites.

so if you pick 2,6,12,14,18,20 etc

then play 3,7,13,17,19 etc. you will be surprised what might come out. but stay away from cold numbers.

i classify cold numbers as numbers that have not come out in the last 5 draws.other have ther own ideas as well.

one thing you have to learn in keno is no number HAS to come out. dont get hung up on numbers that have not shown up. play the numbers that come out for 3-4 draws then change a bit. you will notice this when you start charting patterns .

jimmy

no wins tonight.

#11 and #13 seems to be awol . 13 + draws cold.

20's and 60's group seem to be turning strong.

30's and 40's have all but dried up.
the singles group is quiet but i think not for long as it has been the strongest group.

when the numbers turn its better to play smaller picks until the patterns pick up again.

jimmy

blitzed

hiya jimmy, bummer...makes sense to shoot smaller spots when there is not much movement.

g'luck,
blitzed:spiny:

veronica

My mind, instincts are telling me to take a break from keno for the day so I will, I will try tomorrow maybe.. Mom is still in the hospital and I am bothered about that, so will back off for today,,!

Sidebar