Hello Peeps - New to Board

Clipper

Just a quick looksee here, Charles and Im seeing a repeat which would have to be the 8. Without further review Im seeing all digits to come within the past 5 games which would eliminate 1, 3, and 9.

Havent made a determination yet as to the Sum Total whether is Odd or Even as havent yet determined whether will be an EVEN or ODD game. Right now am leaning towards another PURE of 862 or 860.

Rebeckah

I live in Lubbock which is 1-2 hours south of Amarillo & we're considered the *buckle* of the Bible belt :lol: We can't buy liqour within city limits, it's a dry county. So there's no booze at supermarkets for us. :( We do have alot of stores that close on Sundays, but as Clipper szaid all the big uns are open. I think we can still buy tickets on Sundays, so I don't know why there's no sunday game??? :confused: If you're buying a ticket that's gambling. duh.

Clipper, do you just play one ticket? If I were you, which I'm not.... heehee... I'd wheel a few since you were right on with the 4 & 2, you just needed a cheap wheel for the other # to produce a winner, right? LMK if you need one, I can post something easy from a system somebody sent me. I agree with you the 1-3-9 are out. :agree2: even tho pair 12 is overdue. I think it'll be a 1/2 or 2/1 O/E.

charles :agree2: I like that 2!
my picks so far:
{yesterday I picked these} 459-438-and a 42-sumthin.... interesting that hit for day. Now I pick: 412-457-
ahhhh, getting caught up in graph land.... must....go....now.... ack!

Clipper

Rebeckah......thanks for the offer....would like to take a look at a wheel as I've never worked with them as yet <G> As far as tickets, I play 1 ticket unless I feel really good about a particular exact I will play the same exact more then once on separate tickets....hehehe. That way if it hits I dont have to go to a Distribution Center to Cash it! :D

Im still looking at numbers for tonight lol

Clipper

Well.....done a little more looking and gotten away from my original thinking of 860 and 862. So far have come up with 827 for tonight :D

Clipper

More looking....another combo to consider.....857. Been looking at my 3 digit Database for Night games. Last 3 digit to play was 574 and Im getting an indication there could be a 2 digit repeat from that ;)

Clipper

Think Im going to try a new stragety.....the numbers I say ARENT going to play Im going to play them :lol: :lol: :lol: 159 played tonight :(

Roy

Clipper,I think I'll go with 194 for today.Any thoughts on that.I think I'll ride to Louisiana today for a few powerball tickets,wish me luck.Thanks.../Roy

Clipper

Good Luck on those Powerballs....maybe it wont be too long in the future that you wont have to drive to get them <G>

As far as today's Daily, what little work I did last night indicated there could be another double....even a triple for another PURE.
Was up late and is already 10AM so I need to hurry up and make a decision whether Im playing or not lol

Rebeckah

wow 159.
Well, that made me start thinking I need to do a combined database now... since my predicted 4 hit on the day game. A triple cold is due within the next 5 games, {for night game} tonight should be a double hot, one cold#. HCH or HHC or even a triple hot. here's the tally for what follows #1:
#that follows.....# of times
here's the tally of what follows #5:
here's the tally of what follows #9:

0-3-7 maybe 6 or 8. :agree2: good luck for day!I'm off to spreadsheet land. :D
I hope you win big on that powerball!

Clipper

Well.....I didnt play the Daily today as I was deep into looking into the 397 game results since 4-29-2002 but I called it! As previously mentioned from the preliminary work I did last night I said it appeared could be another Doubles game....possibly even a Triple for PURE. Either way I figured it would go PURE and today Pure ODD 993 played! :D Rats......I played that yesterday when I played 425 :lol:

In review of the 105 Doubles that have played since April, 2002 I have found there are 63 ODD doubles to 42 EVEN. Of the 63 ODD Doubles, 30 of them were PURES which looks like this is about a 50/50 deal. Of the 42 EVEN Doubles only 14 were PURES so the probability of a Double EVEN game will less when it comes to PURES.

In recount of PURES I find there are 83 PURE games overall instead of 81 as previously thought. Shouldnt change the overall statistics though. Of the 39 3-digit PURES I find 16 were ODD and 23 were EVEN. So there is a slight advantage that 3-digit PURES will be Even rather then Odd.

Overall though, ODD Pures have the advantage over EVEN with a 46 to 37 split.

charles2

Got a question for you good people in the USA. I wanna buy some powerball tickets for the $240 million :eek: from this web site which i here is secure honest and reliable =

http://www.lotteryuniverse.com/

but i don't know how many numbers are in the game and how many numbers to pick? is it a 6/49 etc etc thanks, cause i'll mix some with qp's !!!

ok i got the info at powerball.com

5 + powerball

1-53 = 5 numbers

+

1-42 = powerball

Rebeckah

Re: Rebeckah

OldHank said:
Saw your question about the balls/machines.

There are 3 machines and they change every month.

There are 17 ball sets: 69 70 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 83 84 85 86 87 88

and, I don't know how they choose which ones to use each draw. Sometimes there will be a repeated ball set in a following draw and sometimes not.

On the TLC website, they list the pre-test draws for mid-day and night. These draws show which balls will be used in the final drawing. Also, the pretest draws are sometimes up on the website 1 hour before the draw time. Check it out.

Getting back this that Hank posted on the 4th.... If I understand correctly, then, the TLC uses the same machine/balls for both day & night draws? If so, then it would be the same game, just drawing at 2 different times, which means I better change all my spreadsheets into combined ones. sigh..... I maybe gone awhile now.

*Oh yea, another point I wanted to stress is that if they change the machines every month, then the game will reflect those changes as well. So, breaking things down by months is smart too.

Roy

Well,I missed the mid day by a mile.Oh well,its the thrill of the hunt I guess.For tonight I'm going with 895 891 899 875 871 879 and hope for the best.Luck to all whoe play.../Roy

Brad

charles2 said:
Got a question for you good people in the USA. I wanna buy some powerball tickets for the $240 million :eek: from this web site which i here is secure honest and reliable =

http://www.lotteryuniverse.com/ ... <snip> ...
Charles,

I've never bought lotto tickets on-line or by mail, so I have absolutely no experience in this area.

The topic did come up bfr however and when I did 'look' into it a bit I found this article which you may find interesting ... it may not apply directly if you were not solicited but some points there may be valid.

If/when you do buy from the site posted would you mind sharing your experience?

Cheers

Clipper

Roy....I havent even had a chance to look at tonights combinations so dont have any information to share right now. Had to go help my DIL this afternoon with something and just got home and it's now 5:30.

Rebeckah...with regards to the "machines", they can change them all the want because it isnt going to effect how I track the digits at all :lol:

Clipper

Roy....had a chance to take a quick looksee regards tonights Pick 3. Appears that it could be another Double. If it's a Double, it appears will be a PURE ODD....like 911 and 955.

Sidebar