Filters, and the impact associated with using them.

PAB said:
Thanks Sangoma, but the difficult part is transferring this data into winning combinations.
If you have any ideas then feel free to post them :thumb: .

Regards,
PAB
:wavey:

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
12:45, restate my assumptions.
(1) Mathematics is the language of nature.
(2) Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
(3) If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns, everywhere in nature.

Hi Pab:

The best help I can do in this post is in your own words:

PAB said:
Hi Everyone,

Just a follow up to my previous post.
This is just a basic example to give you the idea.
If you were to pick a set of numbers, like the Fibonacci numbers 01, 02, 03, 05, 08, 13, 21, 34 for example, you can track this Data Set for EACH draw to see how many of the Fibonacci numbers get drawn. You can then summarise this data into a table to see the LOWER & UPPER drawn limits. Obviously the LOWER limit would be 0.

In the UK Lotto to date the data table looks like this:

0 = 641 Times Drawn
1 = 734 Times Drawn
2 = 351 Times Drawn
3 = 72 Times Drawn
4 = 3 Times Drawn
5 = 1 Times Drawn
6 = 0 Times Drawn
Total = 1,802 Total Draws

So if we were to include this as one of our filters we would probably use the LOWER limit of 0 with an UPPER limit of say 2 for example. This would obviously disregard a total of 76 draws drawn to date, which is not a great impact in the overall scheme of things.

Now the 8 Fibonacci numbers from C(49,6) are our TABLE 8 figures from the previous post of:-

0 + 6 = 4,496,388 Combinations
1 + 5 = 5,995,184 Combinations
2 + 4 = 2,835,560 Combinations
3 + 3 = 596,960 Combinations
4 + 2 = 57,400 Combinations
5 + 1 = 2,296 Combinations
6 + 0 = 28 Combinations

So using the LOWER & UPPER limits of 0 & 2 respectively this would disregard 656,684 total combinations, or 4.70%.

The above principle basically applies to any Data Set of numbers, regardless of how many numbers are in the Data Set.

Regards,
PAB
:wavey:

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
12:45, restate my assumptions.
(1) Mathematics is the language of nature.
(2) Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
(3) If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns, everywhere in nature.

You can use every line of:

(1) Horizontal Columns (0-2 numbers)

(2) Vertical Columns (0-2 numbers)

(3) Diagonal Left > Right Columns (0-2 numbers)

(4) Diagonal Right > Left Columns (0-2 numbers)

It´s the same idea I published in this old post:

sangoma123 said:
Hello Pab:

You are the teacher, not I, but I´ll try to help.

I think that the way would be something like that:

1 º-Go to the page of all the series:

http: // oeis.org/wiki/Index_to_OEIS: _ Section_Se*sequences_which_agree_for_a_long_time

2 º-We search in the the thousands of possible series the one that we are interested for our game.

For example. A002048:

The serie it consists these numbers between 1 and 49:

1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 10, 14, 15, 16, 21, 22, 25, 26, 28, 33, 34, 35, 36, 38, 40, 42, 46, 48, 49

3 ª-Now is when you can analize how many numbers of this serie, they appear normally in every combination.:thumb:

This page has thousands of possible filters (so many as series), because of it I said you that there is a lot of information with possibilities of being applied.:wow:

Regards

Regards,my friends

:thumb:

AllenB

Hello PAB.
That is an impressive list of Filters. I know about 20% of them. I have been assembling parts of a process to look for common combinations resulting from multiple filters with just a few filters. I can't imagine a process with so many Filters.
One Filter that I did not See on your list was Inventories.
For each game there is a fixed number of combinations that match rigid filter and a small variation of the fixed number for a variable filter. Have you back tracked any winning inventories looking for an advantage?

Frank

Hi AllenB, unfortunately PAB hasn't visited the forum for about 3 years, so I would be surprised and delighted if he were to reply to you. I still hold out hope he will return some day. :)

Sidebar