Download &try

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivygirl

go and see the download website at << duplicate link deleted by LT >>
Would you like to tell me your results?:D

Last edited by a moderator:
No need to spam the board you already posted it under the Super 7 thread:dang: ....Please put it under the software section!
Where it should have been posted in the first place ....

Godload

04/22/03

I have cable and got curious and started to download and it said it was gonna take about an hour. Its a dam slow site.

Beaker

Godload said:
04/22/03

I have cable and got curious and started to download and it said it was gonna take about an hour. Its a dam slow site.
Big program - 14.5Meg :eek: shouldn't take an hour with cable :no:

gsobier

Dowload

Greetings:

This is the first time I'm making a reply for this site.

I'm downloading the free trial on a cable modem as well. Beaker is right on with the comment "Its a dam slow site.". I wonder if SARS has anything to do with it, LOL:lol:!

Regards,
George;)

Rebeckah

I have 56K modem & download time = 2 hours. Is it worth it? What do you think ivygirl, George & Godload? What does this software have/do above & beyond Gail Howard or Lottery Director, or another basic SW? Is the pyramid chart a static chart of #s which is no different than a RNG in the end? Thanks for your opinions.

Brad

Beaker said:
Big program - 14.5Meg :eek: shouldn't take an hour with cable :no:
My old laptop/cable hook up which is no speed demon downloaded it in ~11 min at 22.5 KB/s ... Beak is right as usual

As to the prog , haven't looked at it yet ...

gsobier

I think a "static" method is not the way to go in the long run. I've got a "dynamic" method which is driven by the results including the latest set of numbers drawn.

Regards,
George

Rebeckah said:
I have 56K modem & download time = 2 hours. Is it worth it? What do you think ivygirl, George & Godload? What does this software have/do above & beyond Gail Howard or Lottery Director, or another basic SW? Is the pyramid chart a static chart of #s which is no different than a RNG in the end? Thanks for your opinions.

thornc

gsobier said:
I think a "static" method is not the way to go in the long run. I've got a "dynamic" method which is driven by the results including the latest set of numbers drawn.

Regards,
George

Care to share it with the rest of us?
I posted a thread about using the latest numbers drawned in the
Tips & Strategies forum! Perhaps you can share some ideas there.

ADSL

ivygirl said:
go and see the download website at www.pgysoft.com/english/download.htm
Would you like to tell me your results?:D

Tks
ivygirl

I just downloaded it , but I found it has no

6/42[2nd prize is 5+1] option ,
why?
can it change or add this game ?

But anyway I import my local drawing histiry,
& it seems work [thougt it is Acces DB format]

my trouble is it add numbers 43~49 ,
so it must be wrong hits about next draw's prediction .

besides, I like to ask u about 2 famous lotto programs in China ,
¬õÄ_¥Û&¯«®g¤â
I heard it is most powerful lotto programs in China ,

what is the difference between pyramid & theirs ?

Can u tell me ?

Tks a lot !

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tks all for ur advice!
I have changed my avator;)

Last edited:

dwoods99

Re: Re: Download &try

ADSL said:
Hi ADSL, could I kindly ask you to change your avatar (user icon) to something else, since I have been using Woody Woodpecker for over a year now. You're certainly not obligated, however it would help to not confuse who is doing the posting, and I would appreciate it :agree2: :wavey: THANKS

LT

Administrator
Hi ADSL .. I just wanted to second dwoods request to change your present avatar. He has selected that one a long time ago and it would make it confusing if the same members had the same images.
I put up about 900 avatar images for selection hoping that there would be unique ones for all members but if this is not enough I'll search for more and I'm always open to doing custom ones for senior+ members. Thanks for your understanding :)

LT Perhaps you could or Dwoods could add something to the Dwoods Avatar That would make him unique!
But I agree with both of you on the issue! Dwoods is Dwoods!When I look at Woody Woodpecker I always think about Dwoods
and Dwoods only!
I'm sure that our new member ADSL can find one that would be his and his alone!
:agree: :agree2:

Godload

04/22/03

The pisser is I downloaded it and there was some error in the download so I deleted it cuz it was causing freeze ups on my system. Also there is no documentation with this program and if ya want some tech support you either call China or email them.
I am not gonna download it again. It took me an hour to download it and I have Rogers Cable. I did the download at like predawn hours also.

Godload said:
04/22/03

The pisser is I downloaded it and there was some error in the download so I deleted it cuz it was causing freeze ups on my system. Also there is no documentation with this program and if ya want some tech support you either call China or email them.
I am not gonna download it again. It took me an hour to download it and I have Rogers Cable. I did the download at like predawn hours also.
Lots of garbage threads posted in this section lately.... :dang:

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
Lots of garbage threads posted in this section lately.... :dang:
Yes Dennis, but the secret is to be able to sift out the garbage from the gold, and we're masters at that.:agree2:

LT

Administrator
Re: Re: Download &try

ADSL said:

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tks all for ur advice!
I have changed my avator;)

Thank you very much ADSL. Your courtesy is appreciated :agree2:
With the membership growing on these forums I'll have to get even more avatars so that each member can have a unique one :)

Brad

Too many darn cats on this board, right Maggie ? :D
Good thing Tweety's on a break ... or has he flown the coop for good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidebar