Download &try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaker

ivygirl said:
Where do you live?Why is it the same time with us here?
ivygirl I am in Ontario Canada - I think you are 12 hours ahead of me. so you are 12:29 PM on Tuesday, I am 12:29 AM Tuesday.

Is there only 1 time zone in China?

Tell me when you have a new version, I will let it download overnight then let you know tomorrow.

ivygirl

Re: Re: could.....

Beaker said:
OK this is what I do:

1. set history data on bottom to 04022003 04262003 (draw dates)
2. Click on the Pyramid module.

-----> 8 draws are listed and the Pyramid diagram for 04022003 is displayed.

3. Click on the 8th draw 04262003

-----> Draw 8 is highlited in blue
-----> the last 3 Pyramids are displayed at the top 04192003/04232003/04262003

4. A few seconds later, this 'Information Window' pops up - I don't know what it is because there is only ????????! and ???????,??????! on it.

5. I click OK on that window and then the highlighted 8th draw turns purple

6. After that everything freezes and I have to hit 'Pyramid' again.

WinNT SP6
128 meg ram
Now,now I have made some changing.You can download it again or you can give me your email by which I can give you the PGYPyramid.exe file to overwrite the existed file.

Beaker

Re: Re: Re: could.....

ivygirl said:
Now,now I have made some changing.You can download it again or you can give me your email by which I can give you the PGYPyramid.exe file to overwrite the existed file.
I will download, uninstall and reinstall the new downloaded version. :agree:

Do I go to the same download page at your site?

ivygirl

ha,ha:lol:
We have only 1 time zone in China.but now,Here is 12.45 at AM on Tuesday.so,you are right.

Last edited:

ivygirl

Re: Re: Re: Re: could.....

Beaker said:
I will download, uninstall and reinstall the new downloaded version. :agree:

Do I go to the same download page at your site?
Yes,thank you for your ardour help.I am so glad you are all friendly.

Beaker

ivygirl said:
ha,ha:lol:
We have only 1 time zone in China.but now,Here is 12.45 at AM on Tuesday.so,our time difference is not far.
how can this be? :notme:

thanks again for the information on the software ivygirl - it is a beginning :agree2:

Brad

ivygirl

I'm joining in a bit late here, need some clarification.

Have the download from Apr 22. Have you made changes to the program since then?

It took me 11 minutes to download, reading some posts it seems it should take hours ... are we talking about the same program :confused:

PS. it's 22:20 here now so my best info says Ivygirl's time should be 14:20 (or 2:20 PM)

Last edited:

Beaker

Brad, I would download again. Sounds like she has put a new release up. I don't know if you have looked at the pgm at all but there are some problems with it. I was able to load the history ok but there are some analysis module issues.

I downloaded the thing this am at 9:00am which is 6:00am your time. It took 2 hours :agree: 11 minutes I wish. I wonder if a few people bumped up against each other :notme:

The software is 14.5 meg.

I have no idea what time it is there -- she says it's the same time as here Eastern :dizzy:

Beaker

Godload said:
Beaker how did you import data? Did you manually input data from a site or somehow lump it and imput it?
Godload, I have a main database that I update in Excel. I must have 6 or 7 databases on the go here :dizzy:

Basically, I set up a separate spreadsheet in Excel and saved it as a .prn file in this form

MM/DD/YYYY N1 N2 N3 N4 N5 N6 B1

with all 2010 draws.

No manual entry for me :no:

Godload

Well looks like I am gonna have to do it the old fashion way since I don't have a data base set up yet =/ <Cry>
Still new to this lotto stuff. Wish you could just update the numbers like on Lottopro.

Brad

I have no idea what time it is there -- she says it's the same time as here Eastern
My time converter may not allow for savings time, so what I posted earlier may be 1 hr off so now its ~ 13:45 or 1:45 PM Tuesday Apr.29 in ROC (republic of China) ... Ivygirl is therefore 12 hrs and 15 hrs ahead of Eastern and Pacific zones resp.

Made a mistake earlier in the date (should have been Apr 22) but NOT the download time... it really took only 11 min for the 14.5 megs.

Managed to import a simple text file (form: 01/29/1992 03 04 18 41 42 45 35) of BC49 as well, that's as far as I got.

Godload

Still downloading. At 65% now. May go watch Star Trek Deepspace nine that is on now on the new VR channel 20 and check what episode of Voyager is on at 2am on channel 28. Be back later.

Brad

Godload said:
Still downloading. At 65% now...
Must be the cleaner air in BC that allows for fast downloads ... sure as heck ain't my dinosaur of a laptop :lol: ... how is the old Smoke btw? :p:

ivygirl

Beaker said:
Brad, I would download again. Sounds like she has put a new release up. I don't know if you have looked at the pgm at all but there are some problems with it. I was able to load the history ok but there are some analysis module issues.

I downloaded the thing this am at 9:00am which is 6:00am your time. It took 2 hours :agree: 11 minutes I wish. I wonder if a few people bumped up against each other :notme:

The software is 14.5 meg.

I have no idea what time it is there -- she says it's the same time as here Eastern :dizzy:
Beaker,your caculation of time is right.I AM ahead of 12 hours.:sick:

ivygirl

Re: ivygirl

Brad said:
I'm joining in a bit late here, need some clarification.

Have the download from Apr 22. Have you made changes to the program since then?

It took me 11 minutes to download, reading some posts it seems it should take hours ... are we talking about the same program :confused:

PS. it's 22:20 here now so my best info says Ivygirl's time should be 14:20 (or 2:20 PM)
be sure that you can't download it with 56k modem,or you will take 1 hour.We use the broadband to download and just take several minutes.
If you have not meet any problem,so your version is right.I have not remember it clearly.You are welcome to give me your comments complaint or compliments.

winhunter

ivygirl

Hi fellow software developer!

I would like to ask if you would be willing to share processing techniques? From reading your information, I am somewhat curious about the vibratory analysis. As you know, WINHunter is a Freeware project, with plugin modules that can be user adjusted in an attempt to align them with the particular lottery they are being used against.

If you are unable to share this information, I totally understand! My request is simply based on a desire to expand the toolbox with which WINHunter has to work from.

And, you have an excellent source of testing here at Lotto Tutor! These guys are the best!!

Andrew

WINHunter Developer

Beaker

Godload said:
Well looks like I am gonna have to do it the old fashion way since I don't have a data base set up yet =/ <Cry>
Still new to this lotto stuff. Wish you could just update the numbers like on Lottopro.
You can get the data from BC Lotto site - bclc.com under Previous Numbers - may save you alot of time.

...and

don't worry Andrew, I have WH AI spitting out stacks and stacks - 11 filter 5 group ones :eek: - churning away on my laptop. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidebar