Download &try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaker

Re: Re: ivygirl

ivygirl said:
be sure that you can't download it with 56k modem,or you will take 1 hour.We use the broadband to download and just take several minutes.
If you have not meet any problem,so your version is right.I have not remember it clearly.You are welcome to give me your comments complaint or compliments.
There must be a problem somewhere along the line - I only get 1.5-2.3 Kb/s thruput - thats not much.

Beaker

OK ivygirl, got the new software and much much better :agree2:

English is there, no more popping up window, I can scroll the history.

Now, lets see what this is all about. :read:

Brad

Beaker said:
There must be a problem somewhere along the line - I only get 1.5-2.3 Kb/s thruput - thats not much.
Did download it again, this time it took a lot looonger ... almost 14 min !! I think the Toronto link is under quarantine or maybe it gets held up at customs :D ... there must be a bottleneck at certain times as I tried and gave up earlier when it slowed down to ~ 4 Kb/sec.

It is slightly diff, larger by 30 bites so I think I'll reinstall it.

Still don't know if it is freeware or shareware or ?? ...

Beaker

I don't know either but it is not ready for prime time from what I see

$98.00 USD in the price list - not :no:

unless it wins :agree:

Brad

Re: ivygirl

winhunter said:
Hi fellow software developer! ... <snip> ...And, you have an excellent source of testing here at Lotto Tutor! ...<snip> ...
Somehow I missed this post eariler ... I agree with the Beak, WH is a priority with me too ... AI's working overtime I can barely keep up!!

ivygirl

Brad said:
Did download it again, this time it took a lot looonger ... almost 14 min !! I think the Toronto link is under quarantine or maybe it gets held up at customs :D ... there must be a bottleneck at certain times as I tried and gave up earlier when it slowed down to ~ 4 Kb/sec.

It is slightly diff, larger by 30 bites so I think I'll reinstall it.

Still don't know if it is freeware or shareware or ?? ...
My software is a shareware .and the trial time is longer for you to see it clearly.

ivygirl

Beaker said:
OK ivygirl, got the new software and much much better :agree2:

English is there, no more popping up window, I can scroll the history.

Now, lets see what this is all about. :read:
Oh,thanks for your assistance.and the more detailed introduction will be released in the near futhure.

ivygirl

Re:Winhunter

winhunter said:
Hi fellow software developer!

I would like to ask if you would be willing to share processing techniques? From reading your information, I am somewhat curious about the vibratory analysis. As you know, WINHunter is a Freeware project, with plugin modules that can be user adjusted in an attempt to align them with the particular lottery they are being used against.

If you are unable to share this information, I totally understand! My request is simply based on a desire to expand the toolbox with which WINHunter has to work from.

And, you have an excellent source of testing here at Lotto Tutor! These guys are the best!!

Andrew

WINHunter Developer
Could you explain the so-called processing technique more detailed?What can I do for you here?

ivygirl

Brad,now what time is it there?How about my program and what do you think of it ?
BTW,do you understand what winhunter said?

Brad

Hmmm ... 20:32 (8:32PM) ... not sure yet ... kind of, but let him explain ... yes, I'll be gone for 2 weeks :D

ivygirl

Matrix said:
ivygirl,
what's the AC value? Could you explain it?
tks
In the R/S lottery ,AC is referred to as what subtract (R-1) from the absolute difference between any two numbers. For example, your selections are 01,05,09,13,18,26,34,then the difference from the 7 numbers is 4£¨=5-1=9-5=13-9£©£» 5£¨=18-13£©£»8=£¨9-1=13-5=26-18=34-26£©£»12£¨=13-1£©£»17£¨=18-1£©£»25£¨=26-1=34-9£©£»33£¨=34-1£©£»13£¨=26-13=18-5£©£»9£¨=18-9£©£»21£¨=26-5=34-13£©£»29£¨=34-5£©£»17£¨=26£_9£©£»16£¨=34-18£©¡£The different 13 value are 4¡¢5¡¢8¡¢12¡¢17¡¢25¡¢33¡¢13¡¢9¡¢21¡¢29¡¢17¡¢16,so R=7,complexity is 13-(7-1)=7.the minimum of AC is 0.The max is 15 for 7 basic numbers,10 for 6 basic numbers,5 for 6 basic numbers.

Matrix

ivygirl,
Thanks for ur enthusiasm and explaination.
Well, u mean that Ac value can help us to judge what kind combinations are easier for player.(AC=0>AC= 1)

ADSL

ivygirl [there is no 42/6 option]

ivygirl

there is no 42/6 option in pyramid.

why?

I download ur program after u post the info.

If ur new version can add this option , it would be very kind for

such game players [42/6].

& tks

ivygirl

Re: ivygirl [there is no 42/6 option]

ADSL said:
ivygirl

there is no 42/6 option in pyramid.

why?

I download ur program after u post the info.

If ur new version can add this option , it would be very kind for

such game players [42/6].

& tks
ok,I would like to satisfy your need.I will add this option as soon as possible.and I hope you can offer me your 6/42 data or tell me where I can find such information.
And then I'm very pleased that you said my software worked well.:wavey:

Beaker

Re: Re: ivygirl [there is no 42/6 option]

ivygirl said:
ok,I would like to satisfy your need.I will add this option as soon as possible.
And then I'm very pleased that you said my software worked well.:wavey:
ivygirl, I think you should be able to handle 6/35 as the lowest lotto :agree:

I am still looking at the software - looking at the data for our lotto.

One small thing I found - for the next release - under
Data Manager --> Check Validity. The message says:
"Curren data have no errors!" I think it should be "Current data has no errors!"

I believe it is conventional to use "data" as singular, but that could be argued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidebar