Discussions..Mummers'draw..Nov/13/2002

mon

HI MAGGIE

I HAVN'T SEEN ANYONE POST 5 NUMBERS BUT I DID SEE ONE MEMBER WHO POSTED ALL NUMBERS THAT SHOULD NOT BE PLAYED AND IT HAD ALL THE NUMBERS THAT WERE DRAWN :lol: :lol:

KEEP IT UP BEAKER

Beaker, keep up the good job. You matched 3 correct 2x in a row
Maybe this time you might match 4 or even better.

NmberDude,

You too are due for a win so let's hope it's tonite with a bang.

Good Luck to all and let's get this Super 7 too :agree:

Maggie said:
Hi guys,

To your knowledge, has anyone here ever posted 5+B?
To my knowledge Goswinus is the only player that I have seen post a set of 12 numbers and hit for 5+bonus and he told us just before it happenned that it would happen!
And for the record it was not his best set performing set....

LT has hit for 7 out of 20 once if I am right!

I have also saw Beaker hit twice in very few draws 5 out of 12...And many times 4 or 3 out of 12...
And your humble servant Dennis has hit 5 out of 12 playing and going for a high draw for the very first time last year...
But I have also seen Peter hit a few 4 out of 8 numbers which is awesome and of course...
I have hit on numerous occasions 4 out of 10 or 3 out of 10 or 4 out of 9 of....the list is endless here....

And if you want more I can give you more...
:lol:

Last edited:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
To my knowledge Goswinus is the only player that I have seen post a set of 12 numbers and hit for 5+bonus and he told us just before it happenned that it would happen!
:lol:
Yes, I forgot that 5+B hit that Goswinus posted. :agree2:

Beaker

Re: KEEP IT UP BEAKER

ComboManiac said:
Beaker, keep up the good job. You matched 3 correct 2x in a row
Maybe this time you might match 4 or even better.

NmberDude,

You too are due for a win so let's hope it's tonite with a bang.

Good Luck to all and let's get this Super 7 too :agree:
Beakermania is beginning!!!

First 6/49 then back the truck up for that S7 :dance1: :bounce2:

Florie

Beaker

Nice car! I would want one too. Better set aside a big chunk of your $$$$ for insurance.
Where can you drive such a fast car? not on 401 though. Fastest I've done is 140k. Don't make me eat the dust, Beaker.

Did you see the brochure for the Heart and Stroke lottery?

Beaker

Re: Beaker

Florie said:
Nice car! I would want one too. Better set aside a big chunk of your $$$$ for insurance.
Where can you drive such a fast car? not on 401 though. Fastest I've done is 140k. Don't make me eat the dust, Beaker.

Did you see the brochure for the Heart and Stroke lottery?
I'll go and buy a box of radar detectors :lol:

I did not see that brochure but I recall all the nice cars and houses that are in that lotto - great odds and a good cause for what $100/ticket? :agree2:

D'oh - gotta go and get the tickets :eek:

Later

Sidebar