Discussions..Mummers'draw..Nov/13/2002

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I'm going to give 4 hints for this one and don't be surprized if the 4 of them comes up folks! :agree2: :eek:
Good!! Let's see them!! :agree: Beaker needs a new car for Christmas :lol: :dance1:

BEAUTIFUL

Dennis Bassboss said:
This is where I started the process.....But My deer friend Goswinus taught me one thing...too classy is too much....got to go for it ...I'm telling you Got to go for it....I have an incredible feeling at the present time and when I have these feelings something good always happens... :eek: :dizzy:

COUNT ME IN BIG SHOOTER!!!!!!!!!:eek: :cool:

Re: Re: QUESTION IN MIND

Beaker said:
Won't make the final set this time luckystrike :dang:

SORRY BUDDY...I USUALLY DON'T DISAGREE........BUT I'M POSITIVE THAT 17 IS GOING TO BE THER...IT WILL BE IN MY FINAL PIC'S:wavey:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
For some people here there going to see it for the first time...But Beaker you saw it before!!! :dizzy:
I know it Buddy - when you have these feelings something good always happens :dizzy: :dizzy: ;)

Beaker

Re: Re: Re: QUESTION IN MIND

luckystrike said:
SORRY BUDDY...I USUALLY DON'T DISAGREE........BUT I'M POSITIVE THAT 17 IS GOING TO BE THER...IT WILL BE IN MY FINAL PIC'S:wavey:
You never know - good luck with it :agree2:

Florie

BEAKER AND LUCKYSTRIKE

Beaker and Luckystrike,

Beaker said:
You never know - good luck with it :agree2:
Originally posted by Luckystrike
SORRY BUDDY...I USUALLY DON'T DISAGREE........BUT I'M POSITIVE THAT 17 IS GOING TO BE THER...IT WILL BE IN MY FINAL PIC'S

I don't see #17 in my list yet this time so it is not included in my picks.

Am still looking for my DN to use and have not decided. If you recall, 5 out of 7 numbers drawn were all cold numbers except for 45 which was a due number. Could be a draw for mostly cold/due numbers this time again. But then 17 like 9 and 15 are cold, cold numbers.

That 15 is unpredictable. I have been including that for the last couple of draws.

Last edited:

Beaker

Re: BEAKER AND LUCKYSTRIKE

Florie said:
Beaker and Luckystrike,
I don't see #17 in my list yet this time so it is not included in my picks.

Am still looking for my DN to use and have not decided. If you recall, 5 out of 7 numbers drawn were all cold numbers except for 45 which was a due number. Could be a draw for mostly cold/due numbers this time again. But then 17 like 9 and 15 are cold, cold numbers.

That 15 is unpredictable. I have been including that for the last couple of draws.
You are right Florie, we have seen quite a few long shots in the past few draws. These should start to hit within the next few. I think we see some numbers coming from the 'middle-of-the-order' if you will :lol: - numbers that have skipped 2/3/4/5. I'm going to take a chance with that 15 - I see something with it that I like :dizzy::liplick:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
This is going to be an exciting one.... :agree2:
I like your hints :agree2:

My :worry: is all these open pairs - some could close this time for sure.

Also, we still haven't had the 3-in-one-decade (regular numbers) hit for 8 draws :eek: - should see that also.

Something is not right with my picks :confused: it's close but not quite right :read:

Beaker said:
I like your hints :agree2:

My :worry: is all these open pairs - some could close this time for sure.

Also, we still haven't had the 3-in-one-decade (regular numbers) hit for 8 draws :eek: - should see that also.

Something is not right with my picks :confused: it's close but not quite right :read:
My biggest fear is a riot of LDs 01...Beaker...and a very low draw with quadruple consecutives in the low teens...Other than that I'm sailing...These open pairs have 4 draws to hit back...I might play a private line with 10-11-12-13-14 on one line... :eek2: :eek3:

Dennis Bassboss said:
My biggest fear is a riot of LDs 01...Beaker...and a very low draw with quadruple consecutives in the low teens...Other than that I'm sailing...These open pairs have 4 draws to hit back...I might play a private line with 10-11-12-13-14 on one line... :eek2: :eek3: [/QUOT

I'M GOING TO PLAY ONE LINE MYSELF TO-NITE WITH THE LD'S 01..

1-11-21-31-41...AND 49 TO END IT OFF..GOOD LUCK :wavey:

LUCKY??????

I WAS IN A STORE TODAY AND A LADY MISPRINTED A TICKET...SHE WAS ABOUT TO CANCEL IT ..SO I BOUGHT IT...HERE IT IS...

4-8-13-17-29-31 ...

TWO REPEAT #'S AND THE 17 I THOUGHT MIGHT SHOW UP TO-NITE:eek: :eek:

Beaker said:
Goin' With These! :dance1:

$$$ 4-11-12-15-16-24-27-31-34-36-43-46 $$$

Best Bets: 12-15-34-43

Let's see 'em!! :dance1: :bounce2:

Good luck players! ;)

This set is as best as you can get! I like it !One of us should really...really...really...Hit big time tonite!
Good luck too all!
:agree2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
This set is as best as you can get! I like it !One of us should really...really...really...Hit big time tonite!
Good luck too all!
:agree2:
Thanks buddy - something BIG is happening here tonite - count on it!!!

I have a very funny feeling...... :dizzy::rolling:

Sidebar