You will get your 00000000 (Zeros)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Beaker

Re: WELL FOLKS

luckystrike said:
IT WAS A VERY PROFITABLE WEEK ....TOTAL $$$$

NOW I HOPE THIS WEEK I CAN ADD A FEW MORE ZEROS TO IT

:smokin: :cow: :clap:
:rolleyes: You must be holding out on us luckystrike, I didn't see that 5 number set :dang:

You played 16 numbers and hit the 5 :eek: - you are one lucky fellow - your handle says it all.:lol:

Nice winnings for a week of picking :dizzy: :p: I'll be watching for the next one :eek:

Last edited:
REPEATERS

MY EARLY PREDICTION FOR THIS WED. DRAW..ONE OF THE FOLLOWING TWO IF NOT BOTH WILL REPEAT...44-49

MY THINKING CAP IS ON FOR THIS ONE

:pimp: :idea: :yes:

Re: Re: WELL FOLKS

Beaker said:
:rolleyes: You must be holding out on us luckystrike, I didn't see that 5 number set :dang:

You played 16 numbers and hit the 5 :eek: - you are one lucky fellow - your handle says it all.:lol:

Nice winnings for a week of picking :dizzy: :p: I'll be watching for the next one :eek:

SORRY BUDDY...I MISSED TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT # 8 THAT DRAW.....:dang:

Beaker

Re: REPEATERS

luckystrike said:
MY EARLY PREDICTION FOR THIS WED. DRAW..ONE OF THE FOLLOWING TWO IF NOT BOTH WILL REPEAT...44-49

MY THINKING CAP IS ON FOR THIS ONE

:pimp: :idea: :yes:
These are good - especially 49 - but our good friend the 31 is not done. Have to watch all these open pairs - they might explode!! :kaioken:

I'm only going to say it once..Got to go for it..with the occurancy and the patterns developped in the numbers the last 2 draws...the 20-43 are sure shots for the next...the 19 could be there again....think about 30 as a possible repeater...and the lonely 41 could jump in of course the 34 is already there and so is the one I have found 5 numbers here folks find the other 2 for me and I'll play them and I'm going to win that jackpot if you can do that! :eek:

Dennis Bassboss said:
I'm only going to say it once..Got to go for it..with the occurancy and the patterns developped in the numbers the last 2 draws...the 20-43 are sure shots for the next...the 19 could be there again....think about 30 as a possible repeater...and the lonely 41 could jump in of course the 34 is already there and so is the one I have found 5 numbers here folks find the other 2 for me and I'll play them and I'm going to win that jackpot if you can do that! :eek:

49...BUDDY...GOOD LUCK

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Watch for that 4-27 - they are low hanging fruit ready to drop :liplick:

Dennis Bassboss said:
The 20-43 are hitting in the next folks....along with the 17-39... :eek: :eek: :eek2: :eek3: :kaioken: :kaioken:
This is where I started the process.....But My deer friend Goswinus taught me one thing...too classy is too much....got to go for it ...I'm telling you Got to go for it....I have an incredible feeling at the present time and when I have these feelings something good always happens... :eek: :dizzy:

Sidebar