2 and 4: 089
6 and 0: 050
1 and 5: 022
0 and 6: 003

Good luck to all players:agree2:!

Regards,
George:)

Sheba

:wow: Jackpot did not go ...I am very surprised at that!
10,000,000.00 next draw...Guess Randal will like it!

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ ™ Good Luck!
--------------------------------------------------------

Sheba

These are :cold: so maybe one might thaw out this time around...:lol:
02-04-19-20-22-24-33-40-48

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ ™ Good Luck!
--------------------------------------------------------

Maggie

I'm also leaning towards a high draw for Sat. More 20's and 40's coming our way. Only one under 10 or none at all.

Beaker

Maggie said:
I'm also leaning towards a high draw for Sat. More 20's and 40's coming our way. Only one under 10 or none at all.
Take a look at the first 3 bonus draws - all high :eek:

Now, the high draws cluster so they may come back.

Hard to tell what might happen but looking at these bonus draws that 5-7-30-39-45-46-48 strikes me.

Got to look at this one for $10 million :agree: I'm going to see if I can do something with these bonus draws :confused:

gsobier

Maggie:

I'm thiinking that too... ...no 00 decade... ...we had 01 hit and Dennis' 49 didn't hit in the first set of the silly bonus draws. Should we try for it in the next offical draw on the weekend:notme:? The skips for 49 are in the hitting zone:eek:.

Regards.
George

Maggie said:

Florie

I agree it could be anything coming for next draw. You think it could go high? Think my list are mostly low, in the tens. Been waiting for that 34 to come. 2 and 4 are slowly finding its way to emerge from 6 feet under. Is there a possibility that 25 may repeat? 37 and 41 got its placing in my list.

Beaker

Florie said:
I agree it could be anything coming for next draw. You think it could go high? Think my list are mostly low, in the tens. Been waiting for that 34 to come. 2 and 4 are slowly finding its way to emerge from 6 feet under. Is there a possibility that 25 may repeat? 37 and 41 got its placing in my list.
I like that 25 to threepeat Florie :agree: and the other two there 37-41 are high on my list also :agree2:

Can't ignore this 11 It's hot and hitting and is in play again

Watch LD 1 and 2-decade miss could be in play :dance1:

Florie

Beaker said:
I like that 25 to threepeat Florie :agree: and the other two there 37-41 are high on my list also :agree2:

Can't ignore this 11 It's hot and hitting and is in play again

Watch LD 1 and 2-decade miss could be in play :dance1:

For sure, Beaker 11 is also in mine. More or less a couple in the 30s and 40s. Got to scratch some more numbersto make my final 18.

i was looking over the last few draws and this guy is going with 22-28-30-35-36-38-39-47-48 pay careful attention to the numbers 38 and 47 as i was thinking about puttin them in a 5 number combo and wheeling them against the field i think they are ready to hit!!!!

Beaker

luckyhorse said:
i was looking over the last few draws and this guy is going with 22-28-30-35-36-38-39-47-48 pay careful attention to the numbers 38 and 47 as i was thinking about puttin them in a 5 number combo and wheeling them against the field i think they are ready to hit!!!!
what are your other 3 numbers? ;)

having trouble deciding i thought one of them might be a repeater from last draw or maybe look at a couple of adjacent numbers as likely hits!!!! any tips???

gsobier said:
Maggie:

I'm thiinking that too... ...no 00 decade... ...we had 01 hit and Dennis' 49 didn't hit in the first set of the silly bonus draws. Should we try for it in the next offical draw on the weekend:notme:? The skips for 49 are in the hitting zone:eek:.

Regards.
George
Got to make a big correction here...First that 49 dragging the 01 is Peter's thing from a couple of years back...But the 48-49 dragging one of these two is courtesy of the great one himself... Got that George....? :lol:

Be carefull about these great shifts in the draws...while the bonus's draws are going on they can destroy your sets anytime...I'm sticking to the dancing one...No wild guess from the great one here... :no:

Beaker

luckyhorse said:
having trouble deciding i thought one of them might be a repeater from last draw or maybe look at a couple of adjacent numbers as likely hits!!!! any tips???
Well, a repeater is a good start :agree2:

Looks like 16-46-25 hit with that pair as repeater candidates.

The other numbers to consider are 29-32-35 with that pair.

48 has never come with 38-47 :eek:

38-47 is announced by 11/20/33

You never know :notme:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Be carefull about these great shifts in the draws...while the bonus's draws are going on they can destroy your sets anytime...I'm sticking to the dancing one...No wild guess from the great one here... :no:
I agree with you as we witnessed this last year.

But I'm going to take a chance here with this $10 million draw :agree:

Speaking about great shifts, out of 20 bonus draws 10 had no 40's :eek: and the last 2 regular draws had NO 40's

Who said there are no trends here :clown: ;)

gsobier

Dennis:

I got that one now... ...credit Peter, debit Dennis:lol:.

Regards,
George:)
Dennis Bassboss said:
Got to make a big correction here...First that 49 dragging the 01 is Peter's thing from a couple of years back...But the 48-49 dragging one of these two is courtesy of the great one himself... Got that George....? :lol:

Sidebar