Discussion June 28/6-49

Maggie

Beaker,

I'm really curious now, can you pls.do mine as well? Didn't want to reveal this but...

Thank you.
:)

Beaker

Maggie said:
Beaker,

I'm really curious now, can you pls.do mine as well? Didn't want to reveal this but...

Thank you.
:)
Maggie, you're supposed to ask like this

Beak, can you do this one 10,061,957, it's for someone I know ;) ;) - then the likes of that Peter and Brad won't be all over it :lol: :lol:

Anyway, for that person you know ;) ;)

10,061,957 = 9-22-32-35-46-47

All I will say is alot of that ticket could be in play for this one.

Play it!! :eek: :agree:

peter

Beaker said:
Maggie, you're supposed to ask like this

;) ;) - then the likes of that Peter and Brad won't be all over it :lol: :lol:

You should have all fiqured out by now, if you give me an opening, I'm going to take it.:D

Maggie

:lol: you guys are just too funny..:p:

I'm starting to learn that about you now, Peter. :agree: Just let me now when you want to borrow that walker. ;)

peter

Maggie said:
:lol: you guys are just too funny..:p:

I'm starting to learn that about you now, Peter. :agree: Just let me now when you want to borrow that walker. ;)
Why use a walker when a motorized scooter will do?:D

peter

Getting back to lotto talk, if you took all the hints from everyone we got all of them last draw, to bad we could'nt put them all together.

Beaker

Back to lotto

I just did the announcer thingy I use and remember I told you a few draws back that the next few draws will be weird.?

Well, I just got that indicator again - except worse than before :hair:

Expect a 2-3 decades miss - looks like this starts in the 20's The next few draws will be weird.

What a coincidence that would be :clown:

Maggie

My thinking is if a decade is missed, it could be the teens. I don't have alot of them on my list. The only two I have are the 16-18.

peter

What are you talking about, weird next 3 draws, every draw that goes by, that I don't win is a weird draw.:D

peter

Maggie said:
My thinking is if a decade is missed, it could be the teens. I don't have alot of them on my list. The only two I have are the 16-18.
I don't even have a list yet:dizzy:

Sidebar