Discussion June 28/6-49

Beaker

Maggie said:
My thinking is if a decade is missed, it could be the teens. I don't have alot of them on my list. The only two I have are the 16-18.
No, I don't see many of them either - that's the point. Combine that with the high draws clustering, low numbers quiet, and the 15 announcer and you have the recipe for BIG draw - no coincidence here.

There are a few low that look good - for bonus ;) - have to watch that 1-8

peter

all jokes aside, although it may not look like it to others, but we are getting real close, there have been some good discussions, we're getting that one off itis but we're getting closer:agree2:

peter

I do agree that the 15 announces high ones, now that the 10 mil is gone we're in for some funny stuff for a couple of draws, things which we have'nt seen for a while, may need to look at some wacky stuff quads etc, how knows , to early to tell.

Maggie

Also, I find alot of times that when the 14 comes out, the 13 isn't too far behind. It'll come out next draw or a few afterwards.

Like Beaker says, "weird draw" I would probably play the 13 (even tho it's not on my list)

peter

I will look at that one again (13) that was my thinking last draw, when we see the 11, 12, 14, the 13 is not far behind.:agree2:

Beaker

Maggie said:
Also, I find alot of times that when the 14 comes out, the 13 isn't too far behind. It'll come out next draw or a few afterwards.

Like Beaker says, "weird draw" I would probably play the 13 (even tho it's not on my list)
True Maggie :agree: - as good as 5-24-32

Best announcers for 13 are 26 and 28

Maggie

Yeah, I've had the 26-28 for a few draws now, I'm keeping them. I think one of them oughta show up real soon. The 32-38 are high up there too, for me. :)

Been playing that 5, too. Looks like we may have a few common numbers this week. ;)

Beaker

My favorite pair is in play again for this one:

46-47:dance1:

Could be DN's along with their good friend that 40

Coincidence?? NOT :clown:

Maggie

If we're talking about weird draws here, then what would be totally off the wall would be if we saw a low draw. Too many low ones waiting in the wings. 2-4-5-6 :sick:

Beaker

Maggie said:
If we're talking about weird draws here, then what would be totally off the wall would be if we saw a low draw. Too many low ones waiting in the wings. 2-4-5-6 :sick:
You know Maggie, I have seen this little thing poking its head out here and there - something like 1-2-6-7 or 2-4-5-8 or 2-4-8-9

Might go real low :eek: - that would really spoil the party :sick:

Maggie

Originally posted by Beaker

Might go real low :eek: - that would really spoil the party :sick:

Then, we just won't invite them.. :D

But, yeah, it could go low, definitely. I could see 1-2 or 5-6 coming up. :sick:

Dennis Bassboss said:
:lol: HUMMMM!!!! One LD 00 and TWO LDs 07.....What was I telling??? And very close to a double LDs hit as expected...Unmatched LDs thing....No strike outs tonite Pals!!!You Can now bring the 01...The 02....and that nasty 04 also... :clown: :agree2:

Beaker

Dennis mentioned that 1-2-4 after 27. Got to look into this a bit more :read:

There it is :lol: - posted at the same time - great minds :lol:

Beaker

OK, this post will be buried deep deep in the discussions and no one will remember but we will be bringing this one to the forefront later. Here it is

3-8

and for those that know - guess what that one starts ;) :dance1:

... and that won't be any coincidence:clown:

Sidebar