Discussion Jan 25

Joanne

3 numbers that I like for Saturdays draw Jan.25th are:

19-27-40

31 has got to hit sooner or later but for this draw I don,t think I'll use it.

Which probably means that it will "HIT" for sure.

:wavey:

Beaker

Joanne said:

19-27-40

Those were in my last set Joanne - could still be in play. DOn't forget 12 - should be DN for this one :agree2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I'm really starting to be affraid of these...
05-08-10-12-18-26-29-31-43-44-45-49
:worry:
Play them!!! :agree: :agree2:

and put that 12 as DN ;). The other one is the 2 and watch for the triple or quad for this one :dizzy: :read:

Just looking at the triple announcer set for this one - only 50 draws :eek: :eek: - normally they are double that. We may see some very interesting things here.

These hot sets are starting to come into play now - got to keep that in mind. That dancing set of yours is hitting all over the world and it's headed this way :dance1: In fact it hit in Quebec and now all across the country. :dizzy:

Something I see right away 1-21-41 with that 31-11

Last edited:
I'm sure of one thing.....That 18 has a nasty habit of dragging that 08 ...or 28...And it is very clear that the spectrum of what these numbers could drag is in play...so It is going to be a most interesting draw for sure folks!!!! :eek2: :eek3:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I'm sure of one thing.....That 18 has a nasty habit of dragging that 08 ...or 28...And it is very clear that the spectrum of what these numbers could drag is in play...so It is going to be a most interesting draw for sure folks!!!! :eek2: :eek3:
I remember you posted this before - I believe that 28 hit. I'll find that post because I won't make the same mistake and not play those. :no:

Have to look in these areas:

1-2-3-4
18-19-20-21
42-43-44-45

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I also like that 12 for the next....maybe with another low teen....some candidates the 10...the 17...the 18...and that 19 :eek2: :eek3:
I have some good hits for that 10 I still like the 11-19 and the other one to watch is that 14-15 - don't forget that one :no:

gene1956

Sheba said:
I still think the 31 is still in play for this draw!

Sheba....:dog:

Yep....if it's working for Baskin Robbins has to work for us too!!:frosty: :frosty:

By the way...they still can't get vanilla right:lol:

When you'll all be very old....you will still talk about it ....The international legendary dancing set :dance1: to all your little,little,little children...
You will also talk about one guy...That played a magic combo once and struck hard with it ...When and where most people would have given up...And when they'll look at you with their large astonished eyes...
you will remember your very own eyes when you saw the 20-43 combo hit with 4 others...For a big...big...big...hit !!$$$$$:cow:$$$$$ They are coming folks....

Well I have a clue here....Because the last time that 3 of the 4 numbers from the 20s decade hit...The Dennis's special got 5+bonus in the very next draw actually yesterday was the first time in history that these 4 numbers from the 20s hit together(bonus included) And every dam time that 3 from the 20s hit The Dennis's special prevailed beautifully...Check the 1790 draw area Beaker for some outstanding clues... :eek: :lol: :eek2: :eek3: :kaioken: :read:

Maggie

Hoping to see some LD 03 come up on Sat. 3-33-43
Looking at 7 or 8 to show. Also, 47 or 48.
LD 0- 10 or 40.
And maybe the 23 and 39. :dizzy:

Florie

Joanne said:

19-27-40

i know everybody is waiting for the magical 31. Like you, I am not picking 31. If it comes, we lost one number then.

40 is in the circle of numbers.

And don't get me wrong the Dennis's special is not the famous international dancing set :no: ....But it is a mean :mad4: dam good shooter... :gunfire:And it likes to come right after a 3 hitter from the 20s decade...again and again...It is really mad these days.... :mad2: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad2:

Sidebar