Discussion Jan 25

DENNIS

Dennis Bassboss said:
I'm sure of one thing.....That 18 has a nasty habit of dragging that 08 ...or 28...And it is very clear that the spectrum of what these numbers could drag is in play...so It is going to be a most interesting draw for sure folks!!!! :eek2: :eek3:

I :agree2: WITH THAT # 28 FOR THIS DRAW:agree:

STILL FAITHFUL

I'M GOING TO STICK WITH THESE TWO FOR SAT...

31...&...40.... ..I WILL WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN FRI.S-7.....BUT THE PEPPER ON THE STEAK FOR SAT WILL BE....

23...&24... :nopity: :eek: :eek:

Re: STILL FAITHFUL

luckystrike said:
I'M GOING TO STICK WITH THESE TWO FOR SAT...

31...&...40.... ..I WILL WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN FRI.S-7.....BUT THE PEPPER ON THE STEAK FOR SAT WILL BE....

23...&24... :nopity: :eek: :eek:
Some of these are also part of the :mad4: Dennis's special.... :lol:

Dennis Bassboss said:
20:bomb: 43:bomb:
Are also part of the Dennis's special folks...As DN numbers... :mad2: :mad3: :mad2: :mad3:

I'LL BE PLAYING A COUPLE OF LINES OF THOSE BAD DOGS ON SAT.....COULD BE THE ICING ON THE CAKE FOR DESSERT!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :wavey:

luckystrike said:
ONE I'M LOOKING AT ALSO FOR SAT IS....# 17

ANY THOUGHTS..:rolleyes:
All that I can say is that this number is part of the Dennis's special ..LuckyStrikes...
For the benefit of all I will post that Dennis's special before the draw folks ...As to this day only Beaker has seen it before it went through a face lift...And that was just prior to the last appearance of that dynamic duo!!! :lol: :eek: :eek:

Dennis Bassboss said:
All that I can say is that this number is part of the Dennis's special ..LuckyStrikes...
For the benefit of all I will post that Dennis's special before the draw folks ...As to this day only Beaker has seen it before it went through a face lift...And that was just prior to the last appearance of that dynamic duo!!! :lol: :eek: :eek:

THAKXS BUDDY...LOVE YOUR INPUT:agree:

ox

Dennis Bassboss said:
I'm really starting to be affraid of these...
05-08-10-12-18-26-29-31-43-44-45-49
:worry:

DENNIS, I'VE BEEN LOOKING AT THESE NOS. OF YOURS TOO!:eek: IT WON ON DEC.21/02,DEC.11/02,JAN.1/03,JAN.22/03...I THINK YOU SHOULD GET THE DANCING SET LOTTOMASTER!:) :) :) :)

SINCERELY,

:wavey: ox:wavey:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
And keep in mind what has been said by you know who.....The 31-33 pair has now only 3 draws to hit...They will... :eek: :eek:
33 has skipped 13 draws. It has done this 10 times in the history. That is a high number for this level of skips and also high for the 33.
No question that 20-43 is circling - I have seen the number of hits increase for the past 3 draws.

I was curious to see what is announced by the following:

5-8-17-20-27-31-33-43-47

Top 16 4x announced by are the following:

47-19-32-16-04-36-34-22-07-06-43-39-38-37-33-12

These look very interesting ;) :dizzy:

gene1956

Heed this !!

WISHBONE ASH

Rise high from the cinder

Leave it all behind

All the ruins and the fire

Raise your head from the ashes

Many men lay dead

You can see them like I

:burnt: :burnt: :burnt: :burnt: :burnt:

Beaker

Joanne said:
For my Picks this Saturday Jan.25th

going with these:

1-3-8-12-19-27-28-33-34-40-43-47

Again GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE !!!!

:dancer: :goodluck: :wavey:
This could be the one. Should see some winners from here Joanne :agree:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Well I have a clue here....Because the last time that 3 of the 4 numbers from the 20s decade hit...The Dennis's special got 5+bonus in the very next draw actually yesterday was the first time in history that these 4 numbers from the 20s hit together(bonus included) And every dam time that 3 from the 20s hit The Dennis's special prevailed beautifully...Check the 1790 draw area Beaker for some outstanding clues...
Some good clues around that one :agree2:

You know how I like to go through the history to find some good clues. Well a found a great one.

Check 963 - 11-18-20-25-35-39 B19 - it missed the 1's and 40's like our last one but the really interesting one is 964
= 12-21-23-31-33-45 B18

Now, that 31-33 hit but what's interesting is that 33 hit after skipping 12 (the 31 hit also as bonus) and the 31 hit as a regular number after skipping 18 :eek: - very similiar to current trends with 31-33

Those two could be knocking at the door for this one :smash: :agree2:

Beaker

Going to play a bunch this time with 2DN wheel - too many good ones to narrow the field :confused:

Now those DN's....:read:

Beaker said:
Some good clues around that one :agree2:

You know how I like to go through the history to find some good clues. Well a found a great one.

Check 963 - 11-18-20-25-35-39 B19 - it missed the 1's and 40's like our last one but the really interesting one is 964
= 12-21-23-31-33-45 B18

Now, that 31-33 hit but what's interesting is that 33 hit after skipping 12 (the 31 hit also as bonus) and the 31 hit as a regular number after skipping 18 :eek: - very similiar to current trends with 31-33

Those two could be knocking at the door for this one :smash: :agree2:
Like I have mentionned already...31-33 has now only 3 draws to come out so it could hit in any of the next 3 draws... :agree2: :eek2: :eek3: :kaioken: :kaioken:

Sidebar