Discussion Jan 25

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Maybe some from the Beaker's special too.... :eek:
Yah, :confused: this set is going to be BIG - maybe 15 numbers :eek: :eek: - looks like its going to be a Best-of-the-Best sets.

I just checked this these 15 out - normally 5 hits 4 or 5 times in a century. It's only hit once so far.

Of course the problem is the DN's :worry: so far I like them. :agree2:

I'll post the set after S7

Beaker said:
The one number I'd like to fit in is that 14 - something going on with that one :agree:
It is on my list buddy....It could be one of the most overwhelming spoiler that we ever saw so far..If you can make it fit make some room for it... It looks so :mad4: that it is almost a DN :agree:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
It is on my list buddy....It could be one of the most overwhelming spoiler that we ever saw so far..If you can make it fit make some room for it... It looks so :mad4: that it is almost a DN :agree:
:agree: I have a feeling this one will strike hard :xmas: :smash:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Believe me my friend...if I could buy some for you at the price we can have them here I would...Think about that! :agree:
:sick: :mad4: :dang: damn Ontario

Last edited:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I just wanted to help! Maybe for a big jackpot? I'm sure that you'd have your tickets even before the draw... :agree:
Thanks for the offer buddy :agree2: but I won't play this one until its over $10 million :agree:

In terms of consecutives...I still see the low 20s and the low 30s as potential candidates....The only one that I am affraid of is the 40s area....
Another underestimate number is that 45...could start a long hitting streak anytime now....with a few repeats on back to back draws along the strech....
:eek2: :eek3:

DENNIS

Dennis Bassboss said:
In terms of consecutives...I still see the low 20s and the low 30s as potential candidates....The only one that I am affraid of is the 40s area....
Another underestimate number is that 45...could start a long hitting streak anytime now....with a few repeats on back to back draws along the strech....

IF I END UP PICKING THE 40'S... MY FIRST CHOICE WILL BE ...

#40...OR #44... LUST SOMETHING TO CONCIDER...

:rolleyes: :agree:

Dennis Bassboss said:
A triple consecutive is a possibility here....Same areas... :read: :eek2: :eek3:

Unfortunately I will not post the Dennis's special for tonite's draw...But you already have the dancing set...
I'm going to keep my secret weapon for myself folks...
:D :lol:

Sidebar