Discussion for June 21-649

peter

gsobier said:
Peter:

I'll buy the Mr. Sub next door! You can send them over once in a while:lol:.

Regards,
George:)
Good choice George.:agree2:
Mr. Subs not big out west, Subway and Qwuizmos is

peter

Last time width of line was 43, with 1 being first and 44 being 6th was in 1911.
Last time we had W/L of 43 with a double consecutive was in 2001.
Last time we had W/L with a sum total of 157 was in 1598.
We've had W/L of 43 , a total of 98 times.

Last edited:

peter

Just for info, an interesting note, last time the 1 came in draw 2003, the sum total was also 167, same as draw 2025.

gsobier

Peter:

In Ottawa, they are not that big either (was there for student work terms many years ago). Mostly Toronto and even stinky Hamilton has lots of Mr.Subs.

Ok, enough of this, back to the lottery... ...good thing Dennis is not online, we'd get it from him:agree:. I wonder how things are going with Dennis, haven't seen him around much, maybe next draw.

Regards,

peter said:
Good choice George.:agree2:
Mr. Subs not big out west, Subway and Qwuizmos is

gsobier

Peter:

This stuff with sums and when looks like a leap of faith to me. Looks interesting though.

Regards,

peter said:
Just for info, an interesting note, last time the 1 came in draw 2003, the sum total was also 167, same as draw 2025.

gsobier

Beaker:

Looks like the shift in the draws is making you guys look at things in desparation to me. I'm reading things for this draw from you guys which does not look "normal/typical" in my eyes.

Regards,
Beaker said:
Fri, June 20, 2003 - Super 7

7 16 17 21 23 35 42 Bonus 39

All decades here - on the high side
:agree2:

gsobier

Peter:

If we are into a high draw, a missing double decade will be nice to exploit:agree:. I'm talking/thinking no decades for 0s and 3s.

Regards,
peter said:
The more I look at things, Picard may very well be correct, when he says no 30's.for this draw.

peter

I'm seeing only the 4 th decade (30's) to miss George.Definately 3 from the 40's, maybe even 4.
Remember a couple of draws ago, when we had 4 in the 20's.
Sorry, I also think the teens will miss as well, So yes George, two missing decades in play here! :agree2:

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
I might be way over 40 but the next draw is a ....catch 22!! :clown: :agree2:
Very nice sutle hint Dennis! check out my picks,and you'll see I'm on the same page as you.:agree2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I might be way over 40 but the next draw is a ....catch 22!! :clown: :agree2:
That 22 is a good call :agree:

I looked at 21-22 to hit again but I chose the 21 alone.

We'll see if that was the right call :worry:

peter

The most popular spread in draws that end in six, is 41, having come 16 times in draws that end in six.

Beaker

peter said:
The most popular spread in draws that end in six, is 41, having come 16 times in draws that end in six.
Well, I hope this 6 will be ALOT different than normal :angel: :hair:

How about WofL of 26 :dizzy:

peter

Regarding LD's for draws that end in six, I can tell you this:
32 draws had no LD pairs.
76 draws had 1 LD pair.
57 draws had 2 LD pairs.
18 draws had a triple LD.

peter

Beaker said:
Well, I hope this 6 will be ALOT different than normal :angel: :hair:

How about WofL of 26 :dizzy:
Width of line equaling 26 has come in draws ending in six a total of 4 times, last coming in draw 1206. 16,18,20,30,32,42.
However, last width of line equaling 26 overall, last happened in draw 1988,15,23,24,28,30,41.

Sidebar