Discussion for June 21-649

Beaker

Member
peter said:
Width of line equaling 26 has come in draws ending in six a total of 4 times, last coming in draw 1206. 16,18,20,30,32,42.
The other WofL I have alot of is 31. I count 9x with draws ending in 6 :agree:

Last one was 1846
 

peter

Member
You are correct Beaker!
However the next , most popular width of line in draws ending in six is next to the already mentioned 41 is 35, coming 14 times,last in 1876.
 

Beaker

Member
peter said:
You are correct Beaker!
However the next , most popular width of line in draws ending in six is next to the already mentioned 41 is 35, coming 14 times,last in 1876.
Peter, its funny you point out that 1206 draw - all even. I'm hoping we get all odd for this one or at least 4-5 of them :agree:
 

peter

Member
Beaker, yes I did notice they were all even.Here's what my odd/even chart says for draws ending in six.Bonus included.
E0=0
E1=13 Last 2016
E2=39 Last 2006
E3=44 Last 1986
E4=61 Last 1976
E5=35 Last 1886
E6=10 Last 1996
E7=0
 
Last edited:
The :king: hitting both of them again...I have hit them now in how many consecutives draws? At least one of them but also two of them...I hope that I am not too much annoying with this..hitting ,hitting and hitting again...
Of course you can't hit what you can't see...
:lol:
 

Beaker

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
The :king: hitting both of them again...I have hit them now in how many consecutives draws? At least one of them but also two of them...I hope that I am not too much annoying with this..hitting ,hitting and hitting again...
Of course you can't hit what you can't see...
:lol:
:lol: It's hard to be humble:clown: :clown:

Nice call buddy!! :clown: :agree2:
 
Beaker said:
:lol: It's hard to be humble:clown: :clown:

Nice call buddy!! :clown: :agree2:
Hard indeed buddy..when you hit them in every single draw that you have participated in about a month...And if you look back even further...this phenomenom started about 2 months ago...with very few miss 6/49 and Super 7 ...both of them... :lol:
 

Beaker

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
Hard indeed buddy..when you hit them in every single draw that you have participated in about a month...And if you look back even further...this phenomenom started about 2 months ago...with very few miss 6/49 and Super 7 ...both of them... :lol:
What gets me is I know you have been busy lately so you haven't had time to post. I think out of the handful of posts you've made each of them has hit 2 numbers :eek: :eek:

Get ready, the next should go to $10,000,000 ;)
 
Beaker said:
What gets me is I know you have been busy lately so you haven't had time to post. I think out of the handful of posts you've made each of them has hit 2 numbers :eek: :eek:

Get ready, the next should go to $10,000,000 ;)
I should start having more time this week...It is my last week at school....Next year I'm moving to a brand new school...I'll even be on T.V. in September (Radio Canada) as this school has a special pedagogical project... I'll take the opportunity to bash our government leaders for cutting up on the promises allowances for the schoolboards and kids needs...So if you really want to know what I look like check out your T.V. set in September....But before that I have a rendez-vous at the lottery office this summer ...more than one time believe me....And I'M going to be even more annoying for all the fat :baby: .... :lol:
 

Beaker

Member
Good - we need your help trying to crack this one. :agree:

Got to go to bed :sleeping: I'll start to look at this in the AM :agree:
 

gsobier

Member
Dennis:

Humble, don't worry about it, just keep hitting:agree2:.

We got a $10M jackpot next... ...here we go again folks:agree:.

Regards,
George:)

Dennis Bassboss said:
Hard indeed buddy..when you hit them in every single draw that you have participated in about a month...And if you look back even further...this phenomenom started about 2 months ago...with very few miss 6/49 and Super 7 ...both of them... :lol:
 

gsobier

Member
Dennis:

I will be watching for it:agree:. Let us know when it airs.

Regards,
George:)
Dennis Bassboss said:
I should start having more time this week...It is my last week at school....Next year I'm moving to a brand new school...I'll even be on T.V. in September (Radio Canada) as this school has a special pedagogical project... I'll take the opportunity to bash our government leaders for cutting up on the promises allowances for the schoolboards and kids needs...So if you really want to know what I look like check out your T.V. set in September....But before that I have a rendez-vous at the lottery office this summer ...more than one time believe me....And I'M going to be even more annoying for all the fat :baby: .... :lol:
 
gsobier said:
Dennis:

Humble, don't worry about it, just keep hitting:agree2:.

We got a $10M jackpot next... ...here we go again folks:agree:.

Regards,
George:)
I'm looking forward to work with you in the upcoming weeks George...We will build something... lets say interesting!I'm going to go after that 10 millions this week! :agree:
 

gsobier

Member
Beaker:

Tell me about it... ...all the help we can get... ...anything special for a $10M draw:eek:?

Regards,
George:)

Beaker said:
Good - we need your help trying to crack this one. :agree:

Got to go to bed :sleeping: I'll start to look at this in the AM :agree:
 

peter

Member
That 22/40 was an EXCELLENT call Dennis:agree2:
I got 2 out of 8, I'M mad as hell I dropped the 34 and 39 out of my picks, I have no one to blame but my self.
 
Top