DISCUSSION for DEC 11

Sheba

Well nothing won last time for me...

I hope to see some of my numbers next time...

I would like for the 31-33 combo to show but I expect a nice even draw like last time.. some low and some high...

May just have to dio the "Birthday Bet Numbers" myself and share with some other...:lol:

39 and 36 are 2 :cold: numbers....

Sheba...:dog:

WED.DRAW

I MAY BE SPEAKING OUT OF TURN..BUT HERE GOES..THIS WED. I

OWN THIS DRAW...I'LL POST MY #'S AND THOUGHTS LATER!!!!!!!!!!!:yes: :yes: :thumb: :king:

Beaker

Re: WED.DRAW

luckystrike said:
I MAY BE SPEAKING OUT OF TURN..BUT HERE GOES..THIS WED. I

OWN THIS DRAW...I'LL POST MY #'S AND THOUGHTS LATER!!!!!!!!!!!:yes: :yes: :thumb: :king:
Good!! Let's see 'em :lol:

help required

okay...for this draw i expect to see # 24...& 26.. to make an appearance..now the question at hand is ...will i see 46.... or 48... to show up with it ?????:rolleyes:

Beaker

Re: help required

luckystrike said:
okay...for this draw i expect to see # 24...& 26.. to make an appearance..now the question at hand is ...will i see 46.... or 48... to show up with it ?????:rolleyes:
I thought you owned this draw :lol:

All I can say now is watch for these:

12-14-43 AND

I like your 24-26 and could see a few from 46-47-48

YES..... FOR THIS DRAW I SEE ,#'S 24-26-46..COMING INTO PLAY..

I'M GOING TO LOOK CLOSELY AT THAT # 36 ALSO....I'M BIG ON

LD 6'S FOR THIS DRAW....ANY THOUGHTS ????/:eek: :rolleyes:

Re: Re: help required

Beaker said:
I thought you owned this draw :lol:

All I can say now is watch for these:

12-14-43 AND

I like your 24-26 and could see a few from 46-47-48

I LIKE THE LOOKS OF # 43 ALSO....:eek: :eek:

Beaker

luckystrike said:
YES..... FOR THIS DRAW I SEE ,#'S 24-26-46..COMING INTO PLAY..

I'M GOING TO LOOK CLOSELY AT THAT # 36 ALSO....I'M BIG ON

LD 6'S FOR THIS DRAW....ANY THOUGHTS ????/:eek: :rolleyes:

LD 6 and LD 4 :agree:

16-26-46 and 14-24-34-44

Beaker

luckystrike said:
ONE CURVE BALL AT YOU....# 45 KEEPS POPPING UP AT ME ??? ANY THOUGHTS ON THAT BAD :dog:
I see that number popping up also :confused: need to take a closer look at that one :read:

That 44-45 pair is still open from 1962

COULD IT BE POSSIBLE THAT MAGICAL COMBO OF..20-43 COULD MAKE IT'S APPEARANCE TO BRING US ALL SOME CHRISTMAS CHEER...:eek: :lol: ...I NOTICED THAT THE MASTER WAS ON THE FORUM EARLIER....I HOPE HE MAKES AN APPEARANCE AND SPREADS HIS WISDOM ON THAT ONE !!!!:agree: :agree:

I'LL BE BACK LATER...I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF TILING MY BATHROOM... . BUT I WILL OWN THIS DRAW AFTER WED. NITE...I'LL BE SURFING THE FORUM LATER...AND SURFING THE BREAKS IN JANUARY IN THE BAHAMAS AFTER I LAND THIS DRAW

:lol: :lol:

Beaker

luckystrike said:
COULD IT BE POSSIBLE THAT MAGICAL COMBO OF..20-43 COULD MAKE IT'S APPEARANCE TO BRING US ALL SOME CHRISTMAS CHEER...:eek: :lol: ...I NOTICED THAT THE MASTER WAS ON THE FORUM EARLIER....I HOPE HE MAKES AN APPEARANCE AND SPREADS HIS WISDOM ON THAT ONE !!!!:agree: :agree:
That hasn't hit since 1938 - in the middle of a few high draws.

One thing for sure, if it does go high - and I think it will within 4 draws - that 20-43 combo could be a BIG part of the story :agree:

Nice postive attitude.I am always told I do not win.Because I am not postive enough.Well I sure will watch for the invite.LOL.I mean if someone wins.Lets all party.:D

Sheba

Originally posted by luckystrike
COULD IT BE POSSIBLE THAT MAGICAL COMBO OF..20-43 COULD MAKE IT'S APPEARANCE TO BRING US ALL SOME CHRISTMAS CHEER... ...I NOTICED THAT THE MASTER WAS ON THE FORUM EARLIER....I HOPE HE MAKES AN APPEARANCE AND SPREADS HIS WISDOM ON THAT ONE !!!!

Whos the MASTER?

Beaker

Sheba said:
Originally posted by luckystrike
COULD IT BE POSSIBLE THAT MAGICAL COMBO OF..20-43 COULD MAKE IT'S APPEARANCE TO BRING US ALL SOME CHRISTMAS CHEER... ...I NOTICED THAT THE MASTER WAS ON THE FORUM EARLIER....I HOPE HE MAKES AN APPEARANCE AND SPREADS HIS WISDOM ON THAT ONE !!!!

Whos the MASTER?
The 20-43 master is Dennis Bassboss :agree:

I'm going to play them.... 20-43 just like I have been doing so when there's an outside chance for that pair to show up...But let me tell you this..The lowest number inside the next 3 draws could be higher than 20 and I mean bonus included...A draw starting at 27 or even in the 30s is in sight folks...more than ever... My next set will reflect just that...When these high 40s will hit...it is going to be for plenty of them...watch for them...watch for them... :agree2:

Sidebar