DISCUSSION for DEC 11

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I'm going to play them.... 20-43 just like I have been doing so when there's an outside chance for that pair to show up...But let me tell you this..The lowest number inside the next 3 draws could be higher than 20 and I mean bonus included...A draw starting at 27 or even in the 30s is in sight folks...more than ever... My next set will reflect just that...When these high 40s will hit...it is going to be for plenty of them...watch for them...watch for them... :agree2:
Yes, I think this high one will be within 4 draws - actually December 21 is the target. I don't think this draw will go high - too many good low ones. I still like that 8
Another pairing to watch is that 31-33

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Just go back by 100 draws Beaker...1871-1771-1671 etc..you will have a very hard time to find any numbers under 10.... :eek:
I looked at a few draws with that triple 1 hit - 1412/1562-1565.

Something interesting about those draws - your 5-31 could be in the air along with the 10

I think there will be 2 decades missing this time - 30's might be one of them :eek:

Beaker said:
I looked at a few draws with that triple 1 hit - 1412/1562-1565.

Something interesting about those draws - your 5-31 could be in the air along with the 10

I think there will be 2 decades missing this time - 30's might be one of them :eek:
I'm not going to play anything under 10 for the next and the 2 draws that follows (too many low numbers lately..)....And the key is that 21 that came out of nowhere as a bonus...watch for that one Beaker.. :eek2: :eek3:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I'm not going to play anything under 10 for the next and the 2 draws that follows (too many low numbers lately..)....And the key is that 21 that came out of nowhere as a bonus...watch for that one Beaker.. :eek2: :eek3:
That means one thing to me - 12 :agree:
Got to play it to win :lol:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I can already talk about one of my DN number....31 folks....31 play it ..play it hard this time... :agree2:
I might play that 1 again - wouldn't that be a spoiler :lol:

Any number from 01 to 09 would be a big spoiler for the next few ones...I'm not going to play any of them...The lower that I could go is that 10 heavely announced by 14 and that's it... :eek:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Any number from 01 to 09 would be a big spoiler for the next few ones...I'm not going to play any of them...The lower that I could go is that 10 heavely announced by 14 and that's it... :eek:
I gonna play it - everything else starts at 10

1-49 - it's time :dance1:

SORRY SHEBA

Sheba said:
Originally posted by luckystrike
COULD IT BE POSSIBLE THAT MAGICAL COMBO OF..20-43 COULD MAKE IT'S APPEARANCE TO BRING US ALL SOME CHRISTMAS CHEER... ...I NOTICED THAT THE MASTER WAS ON THE FORUM EARLIER....I HOPE HE MAKES AN APPEARANCE AND SPREADS HIS WISDOM ON THAT ONE !!!!

Whos the MASTER?

I CALL DENNIS A MASTER WHEN EVER I READ HIS POSTS..HE IS A LEGEND OF HIS TYME..SUPERIOR :agree:

Sidebar