DISCUSSION for DEC 11

AGREE DENNIS

Dennis Bassboss said:
Any number from 01 to 09 would be a big spoiler for the next few ones...I'm not going to play any of them...The lower that I could go is that 10 heavely announced by 14 and that's it... :eek: [/Q

:agree2: I DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING UNDER 20 FOR THIS DRAW..IF ANYTHING...16-OR-18:eek2: :notme:

WINNING SET

HERE ARE THE FIRST FOUR #'S OF THE WINNING SIX....

24-26-37-43...[SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT POST TYME :lol: ]

WITH 36 AS A STRONG CONTENDER AS THE FIFTH #.....

MAYBE EVEN A TRIPLE CONSECUTIVE.35-36-37 :eek:

housten

key-4-wheel

hi there
lotto people
:)
i was wondering if anyone ever tried a key 4 whl?
there is one on lottery director
10#-pk6-6if6 15 combinations
it seems to me that its kinda like a 5 number combo but a lot cheaper-could be very interesting if it hit.
:D :love: :beer: :eek: :party: :thumb:
i like these numbers for dec11
3-4? 9-15-32-37-39
housten..............out

housten

interesting?

how about
these combo's
1-2-12 happened not too long ago
1-2-12 3-4-34(1 2 3 4 12 34 )
also
3's and 8's
3-8-13-18-23-28-33-38-43-48
i aint no math xpert
just noticed when i checked my tickets,sometimes i wish that my 3's would have been 8's or vice versa

housten

Re: SORRY SHEBA

luckystrike said:
I CALL DENNIS A MASTER WHEN EVER I READ HIS POSTS..HE IS A LEGEND OF HIS TYME..SUPERIOR :agree:
Well here's another legend ....Congratulations LuckyStrikes for becoming a Super Senior Member...Now hammer some numbers... :smash:

Beaker

Re: interesting?

housten said:
how about
these combo's
1-2-12 happened not too long ago
1-2-12 3-4-34(1 2 3 4 12 34 )
also
3's and 8's
3-8-13-18-23-28-33-38-43-48
i aint no math xpert
just noticed when i checked my tickets,sometimes i wish that my 3's would have been 8's or vice versa

housten
There could be quite a few from this list housten :agree2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Any number from 01 to 09 would be a big spoiler for the next few ones...I'm not going to play any of them...The lower that I could go is that 10 heavely announced by 14 and that's it... :eek:
I'm with you!! It will start in the teens!! :dance1:

Beaker

Re: lotto software

housten said:
:confused:
hi i was just wondering what lotto software
are most of you using?
thanx
housten
This question has been asked many times before. :agree: Best thing to do is do a search of lotto software at this site. There are some good posts in the "Lottery Software" thread and "Questions and Answers" as well.

You'll find everyone has something different, from commecial sw, custom written stuff to throwing darts. :lol:

Re: Re: SORRY SHEBA

Dennis Bassboss said:
Well here's another legend ....Congratulations LuckyStrikes for becoming a Super Senior Member...Now hammer some numbers... :smash:

thanks for pointing that out to me DENNIS...I WAS WONDERING WHY I WAS FEELING A LITTLE OLDER TODAY:lol: :lol: ...THE WINNING #'S ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wavey:

ak2404

Numbers Selection

1) I am new to the forum but not new to the lotto ( who is?)
As I look through the posts, you guys/guls seem to have access
to the entire roster of 6/49 numbers for the past draws.
Where and how does one get these numbhers?
2) Have you ever discussed what methods you use in picking your numbers?
3) I have some observations, but I would like to hold back untill I get some answers.
Alex

Beaker

Re: Numbers Selection

ak2404 said:
1) I am new to the forum but not new to the lotto ( who is?)
As I look through the posts, you guys/guls seem to have access
to the entire roster of 6/49 numbers for the past draws.
Where and how does one get these numbhers?
2) Have you ever discussed what methods you use in picking your numbers?
3) I have some observations, but I would like to hold back untill I get some answers.
Alex
This post is better submitted in the Q&A thread.:)

Click Here for all the numbers from day 1. That link is courtesy of Brad, ComboManiac and dwoods99 and our friends at BCLC - the only people that do this. :agree2:

As for the methods, stay tuned. I'm always interested in what others are thinking/observing ak2404 :agree:

Last edited:

Florie

PREDICTIONS

THOUGHTS:rolleyes:

• Not in my list of chosen numbers to play- no 01, 08, 09, 12, 14, 15, 19, 21, 24, 29, 30, 32, 33 and 38
  • 36 is due but it may or may not come
    26 is the only candidate for repeat

For now...:wavey:

Beaker

Re: HELP

luckystrike said:
Beaker said:
I'm with you!! It will start in the teens!! :dance1:

HAS ANYONE PAYED ANY ATTENTIONED TO LUCKY # 13 FOR THIS DRAW ??:confused:
I looked at this one. I don't think I'll play it :no: but I'm going to watch it for the next few draws

13-15 if you play it :eek3:

Last edited:
After further study.....It will go high folks....no numbers under 10 ...My winning set will be posted here tomorrow afternoon...maybe in the morning....but it is going to be a razzle-dazzle draw...It is going to be one of these draws involving the 40s like hell pals...And when it does make sure to play the 42-47 combo in such a situation...I already talked about these high draws in the tip section on this board...now is the time to make good use of that post....
I have a feeling that I will Quote this post after the draw...And this time my 2 hints will hit...
:dizzy: :eek2: :eek3:

Beaker

I have been optimizing my set. I will post tomorrow also.
Just can't ignore that triple 1 hit. Also, another good indicator for no 1's is LD 1 - Guess what hit the past two draws!!!!

This one will hit hard :smash:

Sidebar