Discussion For 6/49 22 Jan

So take a deep breath everyone and close those huge large ears.....Because Dennis is about to strike hard here....And its going to be very hard to be Humble for a while.... :lol: :lol:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I might also play the Dennis's special only to give that pair a nice welcome....I am so polite!!!It's in my nature got to welcome them both!!! :lol: :lol:
Kwei 20-43 :lol:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I will not only hit hard here....But in Super 7 as well ... :lol: :lol:

Good - let's see them :agree: :dance1:

I have a good feeling something could strike in that Texas lotto :agree2: I wonder if I could drive there?? :dizzy: :hair:

Beaker said:
Good - let's see them :agree: :dance1:

I have a good feeling something could strike in that Texas lotto :agree2: I wonder if I could drive there?? :dizzy: :hair:
I'll post every dam line....before each draw... :agree2: I'm coming out of my:sleeping: That is sweet to ... :nopity:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I'll post every dam line....before each draw... :agree2: I'm coming out of my:sleeping: That is sweet to ... :nopity:
You're due buddy - time to get out of the winter :sleeping: :agree2: These hot numbers can't hide for long :no:

Beaker

luckystrike said:
31...&...37... :agree:
Don't get me wrong luckystrike that 31 is in play - along with 20-43 and that 33-34-37 are good candidates.

We'll see for this one. What I like is that we're covering alot of different ones this time - someone will hit BIG :agree2:

dwoods99

I see Daleks included 26 as a hint. I agree and I've played it the last two times since it showed up, only to get screwed both times with 25 showing up instead. It's still in play since it does have a good repeat history between 1-3 draws after a showing.

:goodluck: tonight :wavey:

Beaker

dwoods99 said:
I see Daleks included 26 as a hint. I agree and I've played it the last two times since it showed up, only to get screwed both times with 25 showing up instead. It's still in play since it does have a good repeat history between 1-3 draws after a showing.

Watch for the 25 3peat - coming to a lotto draw near you :dance1:

Beaker

Beaker said:
Take a look at these 8-43-33-3-47-24-42-20-31-23 - look familiar? No? Long-shots in our game
Beaker said:
Guess what?

Beaker's going to use these numbers :agree: ....AS FILTERS!!!!! :hair: :spiny: :scatter:
:uzi: :xmas: :dance1:
This was a good call - but these won't be quiet for long :no:

Beaker

dwoods99 said:

good one dwoods99 and that daleks - WOW!! :eek: :agree2:
...and Geenie also :dizzy: Everyone had 26 :smash: :agree2:

Of course Beaker was all around it - 25-27-28 :sick: :flush:

Last edited:

Sidebar