Discussion For 6/49 22 Jan

Re: a second look

gene1956 said:
Last draw just confirmed something I knew all along: too much analysis is the enemy of optimization.

That being said I stick to my last set especially with 31-34

See what happens...Maybe we'll share those millions next Wed.

$$$$$:cow: :cow: :cow: $$$$$$
But in my case not enough analysis is killing the cows... :lol:

Beaker

Re: a second look

gene1956 said:
Last draw just confirmed something I knew all along: too much analysis is the enemy of optimization.

That being said I stick to my last set especially with 31-34

See what happens...Maybe we'll share those millions next Wed.

$$$$$:cow: :cow: :cow: $$$$$$
True :agree:

I've seen it and it is good - I'm done :agree2: :wavey:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Hum....!!!Yes it is in play Beaker...And so is 4 numbers from that group....14-15-31-16-20-22-41-43-49....
That's not the set I'm thinking about :no: I have another one that I don't think I sent you :confused: maybe I did, I can't remember.

The one I'm playing starts with 9 and ends with 48 :agree2: Do you have that one? I know you have the one starting with 3 and ending with 47. :agree2:
and don't forget the 12 is in play here :agree2:

Beaker said:
That's not the set I'm thinking about :no: I have another one that I don't think I sent you :confused: maybe I did, I can't remember.

The one I'm playing starts with 9 and ends with 48 :agree2: Do you have that one? I know you have the one starting with 3 and ending with 47. :agree2:
It is not the set that I think about either Beaker....But still 4 numbers are going to hit from these.... :eek:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
A big hit....big,big,big hit.... :agree: :eek: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken:
We'll see ... all you can do is play them.

I might back the truck up here and dust off that 132 5/6 wheel :agree2:

I'll see how I feel :dizzy:

CRAZY CAT

renata said:
Good day all, it's been a while since I have posted anything here.
Been too busy with work to get on line these days.
I picked 4 numbers for last nights draw but only had 2 lines with 3
on a combination slip so I won $80.00 not bad for a lucky guess.
My thouhgts for Wednesday is that the 11 might repeat, thinking about the 6 as well, 27?? maybe 30, 33, and 43. Maybe two numbers in the 20's.
We shall see.
Take care everyone. I hope to get back on again soon even if it is just to post my picks for Wednesday.

GLAD TO SEE YOUR ARE BACK AND EVERYTHING IS OKAY!!!!!

Sheba

Beaker said:

Why not share with us all????

Sheba...:dog:

Florie

Yeah, got 3numbers, too=$10 for my 8 tickets.

Am not ready for 31 this draw. 34 I am playing. I notice quite a few picks has 3 and 31 in their picks. Think it is due now for 3. 20 is with me.

Like 31 the other dark horses could be 12, 24, 29 42, and 46.

Beaker

Beaker said:
soon

IE# njieied a njiew kieyu6boart4d:sick:
Got the new keyboard :agree2: - other one is toast - spilled OJ all over it :sick:

Take a look, they're posted :agree2:

Last edited:
Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss in the discussions thread for January 18...
But in the last ten appearances of the 20-43 the 11-22 have been the best announcers for it 4 times and the 45 03 times... :eek:
I'm going to shoot :gunfire: them both....

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I'm going to shoot :gunfire: them both....
They are in the ballpark for sure along with that 31 - I hope they all hit for you :kaioken: :kaioken: :dance1:

My system is calling 31-33-34-37 hard :agree:

This one should go high :agree2: starting in the 10's

Last edited:

Beaker

Florie said:
Yeah, got 3numbers, too=$10 for my 8 tickets.

Am not ready for 31 this draw. 34 I am playing. I notice quite a few picks has 3 and 31 in their picks. Think it is due now for 3. 20 is with me.

Like 31 the other dark horses could be 12, 24, 29 42, and 46.
The 12 is not so dark Florie - should hit within 2 :smash: my bet is this one coming up :agree2:

Sidebar