Discussion For 6/49 22 Jan

Sheba

There was no winner of tonight's LOTTO 6/49 jackpot. The jackpot grows to $5 million for the next draw on Wednesday, January 22, 2003. There were six second-prize winning tickets worth $80,583.00 each.

I got 10.00 on mine, I dont play a wheel with these until the jackpot grows...I play more of our new game..Atlantic Add On.. Last draw I got 4/6 for 64.00...New Year is starting of good let hope it stays this way!

I still like that 31 ... it is going to show real soon!

Sheba...:dog:

O:K: folks the table is set....the meat is cook....and dessert is on the way....I mentionned in the last discussions thread that in the last 10 draws that the 20-43 came up it was preceded by the 11 and the 22 more than any other numbers....Knowing that the 45 came up just prior to yesterday's draw (and 45 is the best single announcer for the 20-43 combo in the whole history)...I now have a feeling that our little friends the 20-43 will get involved here....And so is the 31... :read: :eek2: :eek3:

Maggie said:
And maybe the 39 to go with that 43.:)
Well if we look at what has happenned in the past yes...But I'm leaning towards the 17 or 19 here and something else from the 20s...And 29 is a perfect match for it....And keep in mind that 14-15 are not done yet...
Where are these LDs of 08???? Gone for a vaccation??? Tough they hit regularly (one of them) We have to go back to the early November's draws to see 2 LDs of 08 hitting as regular numbers in the same draw...
:confused:

Last edited:

renata

Good day all, it's been a while since I have posted anything here.
Been too busy with work to get on line these days.
I picked 4 numbers for last nights draw but only had 2 lines with 3
on a combination slip so I won $80.00 not bad for a lucky guess.
My thouhgts for Wednesday is that the 11 might repeat, thinking about the 6 as well, 27?? maybe 30, 33, and 43. Maybe two numbers in the 20's.
We shall see.
Take care everyone. I hope to get back on again soon even if it is just to post my picks for Wednesday.

Ben

renata said:
My thouhgts for Wednesday is that the 11 might repeat, thinking about the 6 as well, 27?? maybe 30, 33, and 43. Maybe two numbers in the 20's.
We shall see.
Take care everyone. I hope to get back on again soon even if it is just to post my picks for Wednesday.

Welcome back Renata

not bad 80.00$, congrats.!!!
and i :agree: :agree: for 11(repeat), 27, 33 and 43, and may be
it's time for 31....46, 47 and 49 are on the horizon

renata said:
We shall see.
Great job Renata....I would have like to see these picks prior to the draw.... :confused:

Beaker

This 9 is interesting... and the 11 just hit with 25 ummmmmmm......

I have to check something

/me looking at some old notes........

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Nobody expect the 21 again??? I'm going to play it with the 20 folks....And that cute little 01... :eek:
That one is hot - very much in play :agree:

You know that trend line I've been following for the past few draws?
Guess what the next stop is ...........

You got it - your 20

Take a look at these 8-43-33-3-47-24-42-20-31-23 - look familiar? No? Long-shots in our game :eek: :eek:
What a list :eek:

Last edited:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Maybe its the triple LDs 04 that's bothering you Beaker....???
Not LD 4 :no: but I think one of my magic sets is in play for this one :agree2:

If it is, then KABOOM! :scatter:

Could be funny :clown::lol:

Ben

Dennis Bassboss said:
Nobody expect the 21 again??? I'm going to play it with the 20 folks....And that cute little 01... :eek:

20 :agree:

21 ? last time this number repeat is draw 1863 (11/18/01)

we never now.

Beaker said:
That one is hot - very much in play :agree:

You know that trend line I've been following for the past few draws?
Guess what the next stop is ...........

You got it - your 20

Take a look at these 8-43-33-3-47-24-42-20-31-23 - look familar? No? Long-shots in our game :eek: :eek:
Yep many from there Beaker....The 31-33 is not to be underestimated either...It has now only 4 draws to burst in...Could be the next!!! :eek:

The problem I have is with these low 30s.....Because the consecutive could also come from there....
30=possibility to repeat
31=way overdue
32= We saw its ugly face lately
34= These LDs 04 are lurking around
35= Lots of LDs of 05 lately

Beaker

Beaker said:
Take a look at these 8-43-33-3-47-24-42-20-31-23 - look familiar? No? Long-shots in our game :eek: :eek:
Guess what?

Beaker's going to use these numbers :agree: ....AS FILTERS!!!!! :hair: :spiny: :scatter:
:uzi: :xmas: :dance1:

gene1956

a second look

Last draw just confirmed something I knew all along: too much analysis is the enemy of optimization.

That being said I stick to my last set especially with 31-34

See what happens...Maybe we'll share those millions next Wed.

$$$$$:cow: :cow: :cow: $$$$$$

Sidebar