Discussion Feb 26

IMAGINE THIS

Maggie said:
Florie, I heard today it was 3 people who worked at Schneiders. And all 3 have quit their jobs. I can only imagine.... ;)

Oh, and one more thing, it was a quick pick.

IMAGINE THIS....I WORK IN THE K-W AREA....AND I KNOW ONE OF THEM...:bawl:

gene1956

As much as I hate it, I have to admit we might see the infamous

31 tonight but only if 10 is going to show up.

God bless us !:angel:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Lets start kicking some.....numbers...folks...Party's over for the ramdom stuff!!!
08-14-16-20-29-31-41-43-48-49

Hints...Hints...08-48
:kaioken: :kaioken: :king:

Beautiful!! :eek:

Could be 5 maybe 6 winners here :agree: :dance1:

Should be :clown: tonite

WELCOME BACK PETER

Good to see you again Peter...I miss your daring FW 8 !!!
I thought you had won something big, but hey that might happen very soon.....:D
I am putting some effort in 6/49 rather than the pathetic BC/49 so beginning March 1 I will play AW 8 or so...
But hey get you machine quickly up and running...

thornc

That 8-14 pair reminds me of the draws from two weeks ago in PT, where the triple 8-14-38 hit on both draws that weekend!

Maybe it will hit in the Can 6/49 Also...

:goodluck: to you all!

peter

Okay!, after saying yesterday, the teens look good, here are my BEST eight numbers..... 1,20,33,34,35,39,40,43,LD's 0, and 3 , a double and a triple consecutive, and 34 to repeat.
Just to clarify to my buddies out there, I'm using my wifes computer at work, the one we had at home, that was hooked up to the internet blew the motherboard, and harddrive, paid 2700.00 dollars for that piece of garbage, from a well known electronics chain, would'nt you know it, this all happened after the warranty expired. I'm having one made from the sleeper on up, and having it customized, this should be ready by mid march, besides this is when my profit share check from work is due, so I can pay for the thing.
I still have one very old computer at home, which is not hooked up to the internet, which has all my lotto files.
While I have been off line, I have been creating MANY new files and data , which, when I get back , we can discuss.:wavey:

Beaker

peter said:
Okay!, after saying yesterday, the teens look good, here are my BEST eight numbers..... 1,20,33,34,35,39,40,43,LD's 0, and 3 , a double and a triple consecutive, and 34 to repeat.
Just to clarify to my buddies out there, I'm using my wifes computer at work, the one we had at home, that was hooked up to the internet blew the motherboard, and harddrive, paid 2700.00 dollars for that piece of garbage, from a well known electronics chain, would'nt you know it, this all happened after the warranty expired. I'm having one made from the sleeper on up, and having it customized, this should be ready by mid march, besides this is when my profit share check from work is due, so I can pay for the thing.
I still have one very old computer at home, which is not hooked up to the internet, which has all my lotto files.
While I have been off line, I have been creating MANY new files and data , which, when I get back , we can discuss.:wavey:
I can hardly wait buddy :agree: I like those picks :agree2:

going to have some :chug: and start the celebration early - after all it is lotto night :lol:

Sidebar