Discussion Feb 26

Looking at that pair ...I have a good feeling that one or even both of them will come back...But from the teens....as Peter pointed out some could come out too...namely the 12-16-17-18-19...My guess is that the 19 is overdue and if 48 comes up we could have 18-19-48 into the show... :agree2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
This is what I might put up on this board Beaker ...You are reading my mind! :agree:
I am seeing enough from that set also - the 31 could spoil here - finally - but that set is definitely in play for this one.:agree: :agree2:

Florie said:
One person from ON won the big $10 mil.(from previous post)

I stand corrected. I saw in the news that actually 3 lucky people from a hotdog factory in Kitchener, On I believe won and will share the $10mil JP. No more hotdogs for them for good. :agree:
But you will eventually see more hot-dogs from me Florie! I'm only taking a break into the action...And you will see more ...Even after my big win!

In the next month or two I will definitely put an end to the dispecables ramdom theories that are hanging around!
I will concentrate on Canadian 6/49 only and I will have a blast of hints on target + some amazing results too!
:agree: :clown:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
In the next month or two I will definitely put an end to the dispecables ramdom theories that are hanging around!
I will concentrate on Canadian 6/49 only and I will have a blast of hints on target + some amazing results too!
:agree: :clown:
Don't worry buddy. Anybody that thinks its random shouldn't be here. :no: I mean why would you come and participate, just go to greener pastures.

It's like going to McDonalds and saying, stupid place they don't serve Italian food.

Basically, all the stats that I have seen have proven a random distribution, for the total sample only. That's good :agree2: - we know the lotto company is doing a good job - if you look at the total sample only

No one can tell me playing 29 every draw for the past 10 would have been a dumb bet. No one can tell me that ignoring 31 for the past 30 was a dumb bet.

I might play 29 and I'm ignoring 31 for this one. Let's see if I'm right - it's a gamble.

:rolleyes:

Let's just have fun, produce stats, and win some $$ :agree2:

Last edited:
Beaker said:
Don't worry buddy. Anybody that thinks its random shouldn't be here. :no: I mean why would you come and participate, just go to greener pastures.

It's like going to McDonalds and saying, stupid place they don't serve Italian food.

:rolleyes:
Yes this is right ....you go where you expect to find what you are looking for...Otherwise you might eat a very spicy :kaioken: hamburger...I'm about to serve some tasty ones... :kaioken: :kaioken: :lol:

Beaker

Maybe LT should start a forum - QP's only, why you will never win the lotto :lol: :lol:

It's fun to dream :rolling: :angel:

I always go back to the double 5-number hit that I got. I may have been lucky, but those picks were right from my system :agree: - no question. :no:

You are absolutely right Beaker there are always hot numbers and cold numbers...But very few of all the ramdom tickets have these to show...And personnaly when I study more I get more... :agree:

Beaker said:
Maybe LT should start a forum - QP's only, why you will never win the lotto :lol: :lol:

It's fun to dream :rolling: :angel:

I always go back to the double 5-number hit that I got. I may have been lucky, but those picks were right from my system :agree: - no question. :no:
Yes quick picks only!! And also a discussion forum for quick-picks only! That would be a quiet place :rolleyes: .....Remember..The balls do not talk to each other and so are the quick-picks players! :agree: :lol:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Yes quick picks only!! And also a discussion forum for quick-picks only! That would be a quiet place :rolleyes: .....Remember..The balls do not talk to each other and so are the quick-picks players! :agree: :lol:
Only one lotto to play the QP's - S7. That one is too hard :sick:

Beaker

Re: TO BEAKER & ALL

ComboManiac said:
Beaker,

you requested me to post future predictions...Here they are :

WH 0.14

01-05-07-09-17-26-26-35-41-44-45

another one : 01-05-09-17-22-26-28-30-35-37-41-44-45-49

WH 3.18

01-05-06-07-14-24-26-28-29-34 !!!

another one : 06-07-08-12-14-24-26-29-34 !!!

Sample Stack provided by Andrew :

04-05-06-09-11-15-17-25-26-28-30-32-36-38-41-44-45 too many !!

Take your pick and let's watch....Or maybe you ppl play them

OK, for all the WinHunter fans, ComboM was kind enough to post his 0.14 runs, I'll post this contribution from WH 0.4.0

Set 1 - 1-5 from this:
1-5-8-11-12-14-24-26-28-29-34-36-47

Set 2 - 0-2 from this:
10-19-20-31-33-42-43-48

Re: Re: TO BEAKER & ALL

Beaker said:
OK, for all the WinHunter fans, ComboM was kind enough to post his 0.14 runs, I'll post this contribution from WH 0.4.0

Set 1 - 1-5 from this:
1-5-8-11-12-14-24-26-28-29-34-36-47

Set 2 - 0-2 from this:
10-19-20-31-33-42-43-48
Thanks for these ones Beaker! :agree2:

Beaker

Play them !

Dennis Bassboss said:
Thanks for these ones Beaker! :agree2:

Play some from that 1st set for sure. :agree2: It's a good looking set :agree2: Lot's of :dance1: :lol: ;)

I wouldn't look too far from all of these WinHunter sets :no: I really like the look of ComboM's runs.

Notice that 1-5 :worry:

Last edited:

Geenie

Re: When number 31 will come?

Pradeep said:
This number 31 is eating my money.
I call him , my money eating beast.

I rarely play 31. I do not like that number.
All the numbers have personalities to me and
31 is snobby, unpredictable and always late.

I see your from Oakville. I miss that town specially "Barbetts" You probably don'nt shop there. I lived on Chancery Lane.

Sidebar