Discussion Feb 26

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SO..I'VE BEEN BUSY THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS.........AND IT APPEARS THAT THE OTHER MEMBERS HERE ALSO MUST BE BUSY...

NOT MUCH TO READ ABOUT...USUALLY THE BOARDS ARE FULL OF DISCUSSIONS AND IDEAS...... AFTER SATURDAYS DRAWS......I MUST HAVE MISSED SOMETHING :dang:

OH WELL..I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO WIN THIS ONE ON MY OWN........ :sad:

MYSTERY GUEST

I THINK WE MAY SEE A GUEST SHOW UP FOR THIS DRAW....

.............47................ GUT FEELING!!!!!! I'LL BE PLAYING IT WITH EITHER #48 OR #49 :notme: :hair:

Beaker

No Mystery here

luckystrike said:

.............47................ GUT FEELING!!!!!! I'LL BE PLAYING IT WITH EITHER #48 OR #49 :notme: :hair:

This one is :no: mystery 43 :agree2:

and I'll tell you another one I'm looking at is your 8 - could strike :smash:

daleks

one day i would like to see a flying saucer UFO and be implanted with anything of my choosing.......until that day arrives, i will predict with some confidence that two of these four numbers will be drawn on feb 26: 17, 23, 27, 38 ....accordiongly, i will put them into groups of two, and play each on three boards, for a total of 18 boards....the remaining numbers will be filled in using a formula familiar only to me, which i would not share even with the UFO inhabitants were they to torturize me or something. so there...........:beer:
...........................Pabst Blue Ribbon, the alien choice of beer....

here is what i found when i squinted my eyes: 21, 22, 23, are in the running, as are 35 - 39, perhaps only one from the 30's......the 40's may come in on the low side, but i will ignore them and play each board ending with either 38, 39 or 40....

Last edited:

Florie

Re: MYSTERY GUEST

luckystrike said:

I think I will be playing 47 but not with 49, 45 instead. Lots of 40's this time. How come I do not see 49 in any of the programs??:rolleyes:

Beaker

Re: No Mystery here

Beaker said:
This one is :no: mystery 43 :agree2:

and I'll tell you another one I'm looking at is your 8 - could strike :smash:
I might back off that 43 :agree: I think its on the radar but it doesn't fit, and when it doesn't fit you must discard :lol:

what is a little more interesting is 40-45-49 :eek:

Beaker

Re: Re: MYSTERY GUEST

Florie said:
I think I will be playing 47 but not with 49, 45 instead. Lots of 40's this time. How come I do not see 49 in any of the programs??:rolleyes:
It's going to be one of the following:
40-45-49
41-45-49
41-43-48
41-46-48
40-46-48
43-45-48

How about some combo of 3 from 40-41-43-45-46-48-49 :lol: :lol:

peter

Beaker, the numbers will be in the teens, BTW, getting a new computer mid March, I'll be back fulltime, and with a vengence.

Beaker

peter said:
Beaker, the numbers will be in the teens, BTW, getting a new computer mid March, I'll be back fulltime, and with a vengence.

OhMy Gawd!!! He survived the Edmonton Winter!!Isn't it a little early to be out of the den buddy? :lol: :lol:

Good to see you here, we need your insight :agree2:

Get that friggin' puter going before mid-March buddy :lol: , there are gonna be alot of winners here soon - wouldn't want to see you miss out :no:

peter said:
Well Happy to see you and that everything is O:K: for you ''Outstanding Grandmaster and certainly one of the best player that I have seen''.. much better than that ramdom stuff anyway....I was scared and concerned at one point that something bad happened to you....Beaker told me you were O:K: a while back...And about the teens ...some are really looking good indeed buddy! Get that computer quick Peter! :agree2:

enigmatic

first from me

this is for you MASTERS of PICKS
01 03 05 09 20 23 24 29 31 32 34 41 42 45 47:kaioken:
but playing WH014 15 numbers 4/5combo:dance1:
good luck to all of US:yes:

PLEASURE

peter said:

PETER... THE PLEASURE IS ALL MINE....I HAVE READ SO MUCH ABOUT YOU...GLAD TO SEE YOU ARE BACK.....HOPE I DON'T WIN THE BIG ONE BEFORE YOU GET A NEW ONE..:lol: :lol: :laugh:

DENNIS

Dennis Bassboss said:
Well Happy to see you and that everything is O:K: for you ''Outstanding Grandmaster and certainly one of the best player that I have seen''.. much better than that ramdom stuff anyway....I was scared and concerned at one point that something bad happened to you....Beaker told me you were O:K: a while back...And about the teens ...some are really looking good indeed buddy! Get that computer quick Peter! :agree2:

I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT THERE IS SOMEONE SUPERIOR TO DB ..IF SO ..PROVE IT WRONG!!!!!!!!!!:goodluck:

Re: DENNIS

luckystrike said:
I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT THERE IS SOMEONE SUPERIOR TO DB ..IF SO ..PROVE IT WRONG!!!!!!!!!!:goodluck:
Many people could be superior than me....But no machines and nothing ramdom especially... And no websites too....

enigmatic said:
this is for you MASTERS of PICKS
01 03 05 09 20 23 24 29 31 32 34 41 42 45 47:kaioken:
but playing WH014 15 numbers 4/5combo:dance1:
good luck to all of US:yes:
http://www.needto.net/can649.htm

Enigmatic is-it where most of your numbers come from?
Where is...48-49 ???
:lol:

Last edited:

Maggie

peter said:

Teens... good...I didn't want to say it again this week, because then I'd really be sounding like a broken record and you'd all be going "yeah, yeah" :)

Beaker

Re: Re: DENNIS

Dennis Bassboss said:
Many people could be superior than me....But no machines and nothing ramdom especially... And no websites too....

http://www.needto.net/can649.htm

Enigmatic is-it where most of your numbers come from?
Where is...48-49 ???
:lol:
Glad to see that site has been updated :agree: It was out of date for a while. :agree:

Florie

One person from ON won the big $10 mil.(from previous post)

I stand corrected. I saw in the news that actually 3 lucky people from a hotdog factory in Kitchener, On I believe won and will share the $10mil JP. No more hotdogs for them for good. :agree:

Maggie

Florie, I heard today it was 3 people who worked at Schneiders. And all 3 have quit their jobs. I can only imagine.... ;)

Oh, and one more thing, it was a quick pick.

Sidebar