Cost Of Wheeling

ALWAYS BACKUP

To Dennis and Beaker

in both your situation I would play 10 lines serotic for AW 10 plus 20 lines open wheel.So in total that's 30 lines and that was you both play right ?
Chances are that you will get one pair in 3/10 scenario thus maximizing your winnings.

Brad

Beaker,

looked at 12,6,5,6=22 open 88% :

Match 3 ... 2x3
Match 4 ... 8x3 or 4x3+1x4 (86%)
Match 5 ... 8x3+1x4 or 10x3+1x5 (17%)
Match 6 ... 4x3+9x4 (12%) or 10x3+5x4+1x5 or 20x3+JP (2%)

This wheel was made with CoverMaster and compares well to the one from R. Perkis ... I like this wheel, it fits my first post to a T !

The other CM/RP comparison of 12,6,5,6=30open94% turned up no real diff either, just minor variations.

I've noticed before that CoverMaster can 'reproduce' the guarantees/nr of lines, sometimes even the exact same wheels as I saw on other sites (like Peter's wheels) ... maybe they're using it too :D .

Last edited:

Beaker

Brad said:
Beaker,

looked at 12,6,5,6=22 open 88% :

Match 3 ... 2x3
Match 4 ... 8x3 or 4x3+1x4 (86%)
Match 5 ... 8x3+1x4 or 10x3+1x5 (17%)
Match 6 ... 4x3+9x4 (12%) or 10x3+5x4+1x5 or 20x3+JP (2%)

This wheel was made with CoverMaster and compares well to the one from R. Perkis ... I like this wheel, it fits my first post to a T !

The other CM/RP comparison of 12,6,5,6=30open94% turned up no real diff either, just minor variations.

I've noticed before that CoverMaster can 'reproduce' the guarantees/nr of lines, sometimes even the exact same wheels as I saw on other sites (like Peter's wheels) ... maybe they're using it too :D .
Thanks for that analysis Brad :agree2: - good stuff. For sure they are using Covermaster - probably all contributed to it :lol:
I like Covermaster - the price was right :agree2: The only thing I wish is you could dial in a greater than 100% coverage - I like the multiple wins :lol: :agree2:

Brad, if you, or anyone else, happen on any more open wheels, please post them. The goal is the "Killer 12 nrs 5if6 wheel, 95% for $20" :lol:

Last edited:

Beaker

Re: ALWAYS BACKUP

ComboManiac said:
To Dennis and Beaker

in both your situation I would play 10 lines serotic for AW 10 plus 20 lines open wheel.So in total that's 30 lines and that was you both play right ?
Chances are that you will get one pair in 3/10 scenario thus maximizing your winnings.
Now this is an interesting strategy :agree: :agree2:
Normally 42 lines with the 5if6 100% wheel Combo. I've seen that wheel as low as 38 but haven't checked it out. :)

Last edited:

NmbrsDude

Dennis, Dennis, Dennis...

I guess I should first say that I recall you are a math teacher and not an English teacher.
I never meant to imply that my 44 line partial 4if6 wheel would pay as well as a full 20 number 6if6 wheel which, I am sure you're aware, would take 38,760 lines.
What I did say is that this partial wheel does as well for me as if I bought the full 20 number, 4if6 wheel which takes 76 lines and therefore cost almost twice as much.
Just because you're not clear doesn't give you the immediate right to call other members liars. This is again proof of your superiority complex which almost drove Gilles away. Keep it up, I'm sure there will be more casualties.
BTW, so much for "my last post ever"; whose lying...?

ND
:rolleyes:

Re: Dennis, Dennis, Dennis...

NmbrsDude said:
I guess I should first say that I recall you are a math teacher and not an English teacher.
I never meant to imply that my 44 line partial 4if6 wheel would pay as well as a full 20 number 6if6 wheel which, I am sure you're aware, would take 38,760 lines.
What I did say is that this partial wheel does as well for me as if I bought the full 20 number, 4if6 wheel which takes 76 lines and therefore cost almost twice as much.
Just because you're not clear doesn't give you the immediate right to call other members liars. This is again proof of your superiority complex which almost drove Gilles away. Keep it up, I'm sure there will be more casualties.
BTW, so much for "my last post ever"; whose lying...?

ND
:rolleyes:
Why are you so agressive NumbersDudes ?? I only made a Humble comment there and never imply that you were lying..never crossed my mind at all! The truth is sometimes hard to accept and I hope it doesn't anger you too much!
You allmost called me a bragger ...well I have search in a dictionnary and this is what I have found...
A bragger is a person that is saying things that he is doing and are not true or happening...well I am not a bragger because what I tell is true and happening!! But if you get angry over this I am very sorry for accumulating Hints after Hints! What do you want me to do stop posting these Hints?? You should start playing them instead! I'm only posting them for the benefit of everybody and I have nothing more to prove here ...everything has been proven already! Why not try to improve from there instead? Only a bragger would called you a lyar and I'm not one!
:lol:

NmbrsDude

Dennis,

Putting the word "humble" in every one of your posts since your return, often more than once, does not change what comes across in your posts. I have told you before that you have had some successes but no more that many other people on this BB and I just don't agree with your statements which imply that you are just so far ahead of everyone else here. BTW, it's not a jealousy or envy thing, it's a reality thing.
I am certainly not angry that your hints sometimes hit (and by the way, I think you'll agree that even though 1/2 hints is a good ratio (i.e. 50%) it still doesn't buy you much anyway; but I digress.
What does irk me is that you seem to get all smug anytime someone tries to remind you that there are many other members on this board who have outperformed you in many cases. Somehow, you still insist on posting your smug remarks.
Furthermore, predicting that the numbers will be high for about 15 draws in a row and finally getting it right on the 15th try does not, to my measure, constitute any great accomplishment. But hey, what do I know, I'm just another member here.
All I'm trying to get you to understand, Dennis, is no matter what the level of one's success in anything, it is not saying you are humble that matters as much as just being humble. If you were indeed as good as your attitude implies, I would be the first to use your hints. As it is, I read them just like I do all the others and see where the chips fall in the end.
The only reason I joined this board was to help me gauge how my predictions are doing in an objective manner. Even though stats show that I am doing better than if I was picking random numbers, the only way to know if I am on the right track is to measure myself against others who do the same thing. The results speak for themselves: in my time here so far, I can say that everyone has had their hot streaks and their not so hot streaks; yes, everyone... and that includes me. But no one consistently gets it right to the point of making me want to play their numbers over anyone else's on this board.
Enough said...

ND:cool:

I do respect your opinion here NumbersDudes ...but I have my own opinion too! Let me correct you on something first...
The very first draw that I said last December that it was going high...I got 5 numbers out of 12 in fact I posted 2 10 numbers sets both of them had 4 numbers in them...Beaker will tell you that as he got the only 2 numbers that my set was missing!
After that I followed a strategy of clustering the high numbers as 6/49 is having a high numbers tendancy and in the last century we did not see all 7 numbers over 20...
But along the way I still posted at times many numbers as my Hints under 20 and got them right on the money....more often than anybody else the closest one too me in the hints department was Peter and I miss him a lot...and at times he got the better of me I admit , but Peter is also an awesome player and I have always preached that!
Beaker is another excellent player and he can break open any draws any times and at times he also got the better of me..quite a few times actually...
But I'm not competing against them or anybody or any system or any logic...
I'm competing against myself and some are having a hard time accepting that...I have a different opinion than some players about these draws I accept their opinions but it doesn't mean that I have to endorse their thinking...
I'm the first person that is really happy to see somebody win something and I would be the first person to congratulate you or anybody else if you or they win big...If it was not the case I would not post these hints and I would not post any stats and I wouldn't discuss any number.
Nobody on this board got as many hints on target as me like it or not...does that makes me better?? Not at all it could be only luck, you decide with your own judgement and I assure you that I do not consider myself better than anyone here...ask LT about it... There are many very good players here many...But so far for those looking at and for a competition...I have the better of them it is a fact and this is the truth here. Doesn't mean that I will always lead the pack at all!

Last edited:
I agree w/ C.M.

ComboManiac said:
maybe the word should be arguing. U both are arguing all the time. Honestly to me it either of you can't claim any bragging rights ( right or wrong) UNLESS you ppl can match 4/6 most frequently or better than that.
Look at all of us, we can't even have consistency in anything.
Sometimes we would get 4/6 and maybe 5/10 ( happened once ?)
but that doesn't matter cause still we are not RICH.
So my point is just shake hands both of you and let us try to win at least frequently.

I agree w/ ComboManiac's comment in the other post about GillesD & DennisB..

Personally, I don't think anyone here is more superior than anyone else or stuff like that..... everyone here I believe they're about the same.... after all, no one has hit the jackpot yet or no one's been hitting consistanly...

Personally, I value Dennis' Hint hint.. but then Dennis' not winning consistently either... so in a way, the "hint hint", imo, is kinda useless.....

I don't think we should be judging who is better by looking who gets more hints correctly..... I think we should be judging it by looking who is actually EARNING MORE MONEY in this game... like, in terms of, how much spent & how much won........because, if one gets 5 numbers right, and he gets say, $1500, yet $2000 is spent, then I don't it makes him a succesfful winner even tho he gets 5 numbers right, cuz, $500 is lost....

Dennis Bassboss said:

You allmost called me a bragger ...well I have search in a dictionnary and this is what I have found...
A bragger is a person that is saying things that he is doing and are not true or happening...well I am not a bragger because what I tell is true and happening!!

Dennis Bassboss said:
Nobody on this board got as many hints on target as me like it or not...

since ppl. have difference of opinion in who's better or stuff like that.... why not open another thread and indicate the money spent & the money won for every draw... and each month we can see who's actually winning & stuff like that.....
I remember Dennis once said this this is a game to him... money is just a side thing... then let's make this game more interesting then :agree:

NmbrsDude

to happypig2k & bones

Thanks, happypig2k for stating what I have been trying to explain to Dennis for a while now: everyone on the board has about the same success so no one has bragging rights.
Bones, I totally agree with you but it seems Dennis can't help but try to contradict the posts he doesn't understand. And the minute we try to clarify, he gets on his soapbox about how good he is and that we must just all be jealous.
If you check my first post above, you will see I was merely adding my theory to what was being said.
I'm all for courtesy and respect in every aspect of life.

ND
:cool:

Re: to happypig2k & bones

NmbrsDude said:
Thanks, happypig2k for stating what I have been trying to explain to Dennis for a while now: everyone on the board has about the same success so no one has bragging rights.
Bones, I totally agree with you but it seems Dennis can't help but try to contradict the posts he doesn't understand. And the minute we try to clarify, he gets on his soapbox about how good he is and that we must just all be jealous.
If you check my first post above, you will see I was merely adding my theory to what was being said.
I'm all for courtesy and respect in every aspect of life.

ND
I think that you do not understand the fact that my hints have hits more than anybody so far! But understanding that or not doesn't matter as it is a fact...pure fact ...
This is all that I have said here!
I'm all for courtesy and respect in every aspect of life!
:baby:

NmbrsDude

The biggest mistake the members of this board made was to be too nice a few weeks ago. When you said "My last post ever", they went on a huge begging spree to have you stay. What they didn't realize is that the net result of this is was to inflate your ego, which was already the size of Labrador, to the size of Québec. Admit it, you thrive on attention!

Here are some facts for you:

Since Feb 23, 2002 your hints have hit exactly as follows:

1 correct 9 times
2 correct once...

Gosh, I guess I may as well just face it, you are the lotto god!

Let me be very clear, Dennis. Be thankful this board is not based on Survivor rules because you earned my vote (as well as countless others, I'm sure) a long time ago.

ND

P.S. At the very least use your own words if you want to show us all how great you are... code ID 10t

NmbrsDude said:
The biggest mistake the members of this board made was to be too nice a few weeks ago. When you said "My last post ever", they went on a huge begging spree to have you stay. What they didn't realize is that the net result of this is was to inflate your ego, which was already the size of Labrador, to the size of Québec. Admit it, you thrive on attention!

Here are some facts for you:

Since Feb 23, 2002 your hints have hit exactly as follows:

1 correct 9 times
2 correct once...

Gosh, I guess I may as well just face it, you are the lotto god!

Let me be very clear, Dennis. Be thankful this board is not based on Survivor rules because you earned my vote (as well as countless others, I'm sure) a long time ago.

ND

P.S. At the very least use your own words if you want to show us all how great you are... code ID 10t
And your forgetting the 7 more that are not posted here anymore because of the attack that occured on this board and a few others 2 on 2 like the 34-43 once again the board was out that week-end and the 20-43 also.... Thanks for compiling them even by your own standards they are awesome...But keep in mind that I'm not the one attacking here you are ''As well as countless others using an alias to do so''!
And Talking about T.V. shows (I don't follow you here)
NumbersDudes you are the weakest link...Goodbye!

Last edited:
-_-||

Dennis Bassboss said:

I think that you do not understand the fact that my hints have hits more than anybody so far! :baby:

Dennis Bassboss said:

And your forgetting the 7 more that are not posted here anymore because of the attack that occured on this board and a few others 2 on 2 like the 34-43 once again the board was out that week-end and the 20-43 also.... Thanks for compiling them even by your own standards they are awesome...But keep in mind that I'm not the one attacking here you are ''As well as countless others using an alias to do so''!
And Talking about T.V. shows (I don't follow you here)
NumbersDudes you are the weakest link...Goodbye!

Dennis..

like what I said before, I don't think anyone here's the weakest link or the strongest link unless ppl....

well... unless.. of course... he/she can say, or better yet, show the fact that he's been winning consistently or the jackpot once...

Don't get me wrong though... i think your hint hint is good when they hit... it's just sometimes I don't think they're not worthy "MENTIONING W/ TOO MUCH CONFIDENCE"? (doesn't really sound right... but i didn't wanna say "showing off " cuz it might be too strong)
BECAUSE EVEN IF you get 2/2 hints right everytime, you still earn $0...cuz it requires @ least 3# to win a prize...

it may be cool and sound cool to show it to ppl. or to tell ppl. that you can CONSISTENTLY getting 2/2 hints right.. BUT.. IT'S STILL $0 DOLLARS EARNED yet I bet some amount of money was spent.. so... i think, in a way, the 2/2 hints would be somewhat pointless....

it'd be like a student saying he's getting 49% on every test consistently.. yet it's still pointless and doesn't make you any better than ppl. who are getting 48% or lower because you're ALL FAILING...

therefore, like what my previous post was saying about the money spent & money earned.. unless YOU'RE EARNING MONEY (not just getting numbers right, but actually earning money...), then no one's the stronger link or the weakest link.....

everyone's equal..... equally good or equally bad, equally strong or equally weak... whichever one prefers to put it... but everyone's equal....

Brad

happypig2k,

there have been enough negative posts already on this BB and getting involved serves no purpose other than to prolong this uneasy atmosphere. NmbrsDude and Dennis are capable of speaking for themselves and if they choose to use this venue to discuss differences that is their concern.

I hope it all ends now and we spend some positive energy on trying to beat the lotto odds instead.

Sincerely, Brad

LT

Administrator
Thanks everyone for your comments but wanted to say that the topic of this thread is the "cost of wheeling" :)

uh oh...

Brad said:
happypig2k,

there have been enough negative posts already on this BB and getting involved serves no purpose other than to prolong this uneasy atmosphere. NmbrsDude and Dennis are capable of speaking for themselves and if they choose to use this venue to discuss differences that is their concern.

I hope it all ends now and we spend some positive energy on trying to beat the lotto odds instead.

Sincerely, Brad

shoot...
brad... if I saw this, i wouldn't have started this thread in "anything goes"..
you posted this 6:16pm (3:16pm here in BC).. I started that thread @ 6:21pm (3:21pm)... but I started typing that before you posted... if I saw that.. I wouldn't have typed out that thread...

sorry about that...

Sidebar