Big News this AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheba

They will do an DNA test to make sure it is him.. Then what... they won't kill him that is for sure...

Sheba :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

Maggie

As reported in the story, already done.

Qanbar, basing his account on reports from members of the U.S.-led occupation authority, said Saddam had a salt-and-pepper beard when he was captured. Soldiers photographed him, shaved the beard and photographed him again before running DNA tests, he said.

"The DNA test confirmed 100 percent Saddam Hussein's identity," he said.

Sheba

Saddam Found Alive 12/14/03 (VOCM News)
The hideout was just where you might have guessed - in his hometown. One of the two most wanted men in the world is under heavy armed guard after being captured in his hometown of Tikrit by American forces last night. They're literally singing in the streets of the capital, Baghdad and celebratory gunfire can be heard. The former dictator, who's 66, was found hiding in his basement. Hussein, who was toppled in a U-S led coalition earlier this year, may now be tried for war crimes.

Maggie said:
Saddam finally captured. Wonder what they'll do with now?
It doesn't change anything....Massive U.S. propaganda (and only the great spirit knows how many lies they've told us already)will use it to the benefit of Bush's administration popularity that was losing a lot of % in the poll lately....Remember they've never found any weapons of mass destruction...And even if they find some now it will make you wonder if that they are the one that planted these a few months back while invading the place...No credibility at all :dang: And this was supposed to be the reason of their attack in the first place...In these conditions you get rid of 1......100 will show up.....Even if Saddam was already out of it the U.S. government ego is satisfied but still many more U.S. soldiers and Irak civilians will die for nothing down there....
Violence will always attrack violence....You can't impose a way of life to another nation ....like it or not....
World history has showed that over and over again...
If you do so and impose your will...Someone doesn't have a free choice anymore...it makes you wonder about the meaning of the words justice and democraty...
From these actions...Instead of this line from the U.S. constitution..''We the people of the United States...'' We can clearly read...''We the government of the United States...''
American people are their victims just has other peoples from any nation...
Deciding unilaterally who has business there and who has no business there also makes you wonder on the meaning of the expression free will, free economy and free market...
When U.S. officials talked about excluding the peacefull countries from the rebuilding process is-it clearly showing what their real goal was in the first place...???
What about the people of Irak? Can they have a voice in this?
U.S. politicians are deciding for them....
Now did they achieved and maintained peace in that region of the world so far? One more time the answer is no...
To my dislike and this is what I am affraid of....They will learn it the hard way I guess....
Are big American cities feel more secure now that the U.S army controls Irak??? Violence will always attrack violence...Remember?
When looking back at this ...They just replaced a dictature by another more subtle dictature....
But I guess this is how it is going to work from now on in the new world disorder....
:dang:

Beaker

Maggie said:
Saddam finally captured. Wonder what they'll do with him now?
They should have left him in that hole and invited the Kurds - what's left of them - to determine his fate. :flush:

Weapons of Mass destruction? Nonsense :agree: they stopped looking - the have what they wanted.

Now, the next one - bin Laden :nopity:

Beaker

Can you imagine this guy - $billions in the bank 30+ palaces in that country covered with gold - found in a rat hole looking like a rat :dizzy: with $750,000 in USD??? :dizzy:

Shows you the real worth of $$$

Beaker said:
Can you imagine this guy - $billions in the bank 30+ palaces in that country covered with gold - found in a rat hole looking like a rat :dizzy: with $750,000 in USD??? :dizzy:

Shows you the real worth of $$$

Yes money is nothing when badly used ....I only think about those down there that can't buy food because they lack of some$$$$.....That fortune should be given to them...

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I can't wait to see what our new prime minister is going to say about this ...He is going on air at 11:30 this morning...
He'll demand a contract to rebuild the hole :lol:

Maggie

There was some confusion the other day about that, whether Canada will be awarded a contract or not to help rebuild. But, you're right, Beak, they should have left him in that hole. I'm sure this will probably guarantee Bush another 4 years. :dang:

Maggie said:
There was some confusion the other day about that, whether Canada will be awarded a contract or not to help rebuild. But, you're right, Beak, they should have left him in that hole. I'm sure this will probably guarantee Bush another 4 years. :dang:
Everybody should be able to get contracts there....Politics???You are absolutely right Maggie....This is how things work.... :agree:

Brad

I think you will get your wish Charles ...

Must agree with Dennis, the whole mess is nothing but politics, $$, oil, greed etc. I thought this even bfr the first bomb fell...

Iraq was not a terrorist nest but it will be now (won't even talk about the supposed weapons of mass destruction crap and all that). :sick:

Brad

Don't get the Cat started ... too late!!

Just think if only a portion of the hundreds of billions wasted on this mess was allocated to alternate energy funding (the technology is there, just needs to get adapted for commercial/residential use) ... would this not take away the strategic importance of the Middle East and many associated problems?? Not to mention the benefit this would have on the environment??

Beware of this new 'Star Wars' defence too !!! It will never work ... just like the Patriot Missile never worked (only good in shooting down it's own slow airplanes)!! They lied and will lie about that too ... Swartzkopff included.

Use your heads ppl, don't believe the propaganda they're feeding us ...

I'm done (read steamed) :dang:

Re: Don't get the Cat started ... too late!!

Brad said:
Just think if only a portion of the hundreds of billions wasted on this mess was allocated to alternate energy funding (the technology is there, just needs to get adapted for commercial/residential use) ... would this not take away the strategic importance of the Middle East and many associated problems?? Not to mention the benefit to the environment??

Beware of this new 'Star Wars' defence too !!! It will never work ... just like the Patriot Missile never worked (only in shooting down it's own slow airplanes)!!

I'm done (read steamed) :dang:

What can we add to this?
:agree: :agree2:

I just wonder what excuse they are going to put up for the next increase at the gas pump for the next holyday season?
I bet you that they will raise the price again this year....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidebar