Big News this AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

Dennis, having read your posts, I would like your opinion on Cuba.
Do the Cubans live a good life, or would they live a better life if Castro was removed?

jbiff

Was I lambasted by Dennis

In response to what I feel (I’m probably just too sensitive) is an obvious anti-american smear.
Dennis, your right that absence of happiness blows.
But I’m happy over here…really really happy.

Anyway I think the thread started with what’s going to happen to Sodamn Insane now.
My guess is he will be executed. But not until the capitalist american pigs are sure they have lulled the people of Iraq into believing their in charge.

p.s. Dennis I'm just kiddin with ya...
we ain't going to change the world from here...read the thread and you'll see not everyone is reading the same thing

Re: Re: Damned Yankee in a Hornets Nest

peter said:
jbiff welcome, your intitled to your opinion as is everyone else.
The one thing i admire most about you Americans is your sense of patrioisim, something we Canadians lack, for all of the faults Americans have, there are also some very good qualities.
We cannot judge a nation by its political leaders, if that were the case, I shudder to think what the world thinks of us Canadians.
Again, no need to apologize for being American:agree2: We forgive you.:lol: :wavey:
Keep on posting.:agree2:
You are right Peter....I also admire France people patrioisim I welcome our American friend too!
But I don't think we lack of patrioisim.....At least not in this part of the country...
:lol:
Never mix healty patrioisim with blind Nationalism!

jbiff

Originally posted by Dennis
"Never mix healty patrioisim with blind Nationalism!"

Depends which side of gun your on.

Re: Was I lambasted by Dennis

jbiff said:
In response to what I feel (I’m probably just too sensitive) is an obvious anti-american smear.
Dennis, your right that absence of happiness blows.
But I’m happy over here…really really happy.

Anyway I think the thread started with what’s going to happen to Sodamn Insane now.
My guess is he will be executed. But not until the capitalist american pigs are sure they have lulled the people of Iraq into believing their in charge.

p.s. Dennis I'm just kiddin with ya...
we ain't going to change the world from here...read the thread and you'll see not everyone is reading the same thing
I'm not anti-American at all...I'm anti-excessive Nationalism...I'm happy that you are Happy and I'm happy that you are here with us! And don't worry a little native Atikamek won't change the world....But He will win the lottery....
:agree: :lol:

peter

Dennis you are correct about the French being very Patriotic as well.
My statement regarding US, Canadians not being as patriotic as the Americans, We are proud to be Canadians, but do we show it to the rest of the world, we don't Celebrate Thanksgiving, or July 1st verses July 4th with the same type of enthusiasm as the Americans, it's almost as if we feel inferior, and that infuriates me, we as a nation have lots to be proud about, including our heritage, be it French Canadian, or native american.
I admire the various native cultures, but we are teaching our children less an less, pretty soon we will forget our roots, and that would be a shame.

Brad

I'm not anti-American either ... could say that I am anti-Bush&Hawks though, but that can be said about many Americans too.

peter said:
Dennis, having read your posts, I would like your opinion on Cuba.
Do the Cubans live a good life, or would they live a better life if Castro was removed?
....All the original native people on that island were massacre a long time ago.... :confused:

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
....All the original native people on that island were massacre a long time ago.... :confused:
Perhaps, but the Cubans today would enjoy a better way of life, if they were not living under a dictatorship.
The day that Americans need a continual supply of sugar, Castro will be gone.

peter said:
Dennis you are correct about the French being very Patriotic as well.
My statement regarding US, Canadians not being as patriotic as the Americans, We are proud to be Canadians, but do we show it to the rest of the world, we don't Celebrate Thanksgiving, or July 1st verses July 4th with the same type of enthusiasm as the Americans, it's almost as if we feel inferior, and that infuriates me, we as a nation have lots to be proud about, including our heritage, be it French Canadian, or native american.
I admire the various native cultures, but we are teaching our children less an less, pretty soon we will forget our roots, and that would be a shame.
All we need is a good Hockey game ....you can see all these savages Canadians at their bests..Very united too! :lol:

peter said:
Perhaps, but the Cubans today would enjoy a better way of life, if they were not living under a dictatorship.
The day that Americans need a continual supply of sugar, Castro will be gone.
Don't think It'll happen...more and more diabeties in that country... :lol:

jbiff

Guys I"m not serious

My wife got a kick out of the fact their was a political debate on a lottery "forum"
Then she told me to be nice and allow others their views without my stupid input.
She is right…Damn it she’s always right.
I’m apologizing if I made anyone’s blood boil.:blush:

Re: Guys I"m not serious

jbiff said:
My wife got a kick out of the fact their was a political debate on a lottery "forum"
Then she told me to be nice and allow others their views without my stupid input.
See as soon as hockey is mentionned....They back off... :lol:

peter

Re: Guys I"m not serious

jbiff said:
Did'nt make mine boil, yes this is a lottory forum, and the lotto is what we love best here, however our gracious host...Lotto Tutor allows us to interact with one another in these off topic forums.

peter

Re: Re: Guys I"m not serious

Dennis Bassboss said:
See as soon as hockey is mentionned....They back off... :lol:
Thats because they need an orange puck to understand whats going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidebar