Always respect the elderly people!

I am affraid that many around here do not respect these old folks....Respect them! :mad2: this is targetting especially new comers... (strangely a lot lately)
Because time will take good care of this if you don't! Take it from Mister greatness! :lol:

Sheba

Dennis Bassboss said:
I am affraid that many around here do not respect these old folks....Respect them! :mad2: this is targetting especially new comers... (strangely a lot lately)
Because time will take good care of this if you don't! Take it from Mister greatness! :lol:

Are you looking for respect?

To get it you must give it!

Sheba__:dog:

Brad

Lotto savvy aside ...

Sheba said:
Are you looking for respect?

To get it you must give it!

Good point Sheba :agree:

respect is not a given but must be earned regardless of age .
Bullying, chest thumping, digs, paranoia, perverse enjoyment of p*ss*ng contests may be signs of old age but do not qualify for respect.

I'm not new, this is just my opinion ... will it get the predictable response? Nah :dang: ... just ignore it. :lol:

Re: Lotto savvy aside ...

Brad said:
Good point Sheba :agree:

respect is not a given but must be earned regardless of age .
Bullying, chest thumping, digs, paranoia, perverse enjoyment of p*ss*ng contests may be signs of old age but do not qualify for respect.

I'm not new, this is just my opinion ... will it get the predictable response? Nah :dang: ... just ignore it. :lol:
Lets all hope she reads this too.... :lol:

Sheba

My 1400 Posts...
Well I just love this place.... I get a laugh at the responses some people give and sometimes it is so true...I do respect those that deserve it....

Have a nice day! ...

Respectively Yours....

--------------------------------------------------------

Self Praise is better than no Praise....

Sheba said:
My 1400 Posts...
Well I just love this place.... I get a laugh at the responses some people give and sometimes it is so true...I do respect those that deserve it....

Have a nice day! ...

Respectively Yours....

Sheba I hope that you realize that I'm only having fun here! Nothing personnal!Congrats on your 1400 posts! :):agree2:

Beaker

Sheba said:
My 1400 Posts...

Have a nice day! ...

Respectively Yours....

Sheba, you are the most senior poster on these boards. Respect for you is always forthcoming - you have earned it. :agree:

Congratulations on 1400 posts :agree2:

Sheba

Dennis Bassboss said:
Sheba I hope that you realize that I'm only having fun here! Nothing personnal!Congrats on your 1400 posts! :):agree2:

Oh yes I do know that you are just having fun... I am having fun as well.... If I were not I would not post here and I would not respect the many people who deserve it...

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~

Sheba said:
Oh yes I do know that you are just having fun... I am having fun as well.... If I were not I would not post here and I would not respect the many people who deserve it...

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
Good now ...just a little favor...please call me Mister greatness!!! :lol: :lol:

gsobier

Sheba:

I hope you don't feel too old now being the most senior poster:eek:. Many good wishes from me too:agree::agree2:.

Regards,
George:)
Beaker said:
Sheba, you are the most senior poster on these boards. Respect for you is always forthcoming - you have earned it. :agree:

Congratulations on 1400 posts :agree2:

Sheba

gsobier said:
Sheba:

I hope you don't feel too old now being the most senior poster:eek:. Many good wishes from me too:agree::agree2:.

Regards,
George:)

George I am a spring chicken here compared to Mister Greatness or the :king:
I am still going on that up hill battle....I am not over the Hill yet! ....:lol:

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ !

Sheba

Dennis Bassboss said:
Good now ...just a little favor...please call me Mister greatness!!! :lol: :lol:

Mister Greatness .....what was wrong with being the :king:
Your crown got lost or what? :lol:

You could be king and I could be Queen Sheba!!!!:lol:

Have a great weekend ...

Queen Sheba__:king: :dog:

Sheba said:
George I am a spring chicken here compared to Mister Greatness or the :king:
I am still going on that up hill battle....I am not over the Hill yet! ....:lol:

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ !
Sheba I really think that everybody on the board here have a chance at it ...I hope that I will see you win big!
I know you will!
For that king thing or that Mister greatness thing I only do this for fun...I really don't mind if you want to call me Dennis or DB....
I was shocked that it displeased some people the way that it had in the past...

Sheba said:
Mister Greatness .....what was wrong with being the :king:
Your crown got lost or what? :lol:

You could be king and I could be Queen Sheba!!!!:lol:

Have a great weekend ...

Queen Sheba__:king: :dog:
From now on I am going to call you queen Sheba! :agree: :agree2:

Sheba

OK MG..Now I like that instead ......No hard feelings here ...This is all just in fun and I enjoy ever bit of making fun and stuff....and I am glad that you can give it as well as take it...

Not if only LT could give me a crown like this one :king:

Enjoy your nice hit in the super seven...

Queen Sheba ___:dog:

Sidebar