Always respect the elderly people!

Sheba said:
OK MG..Now I like that instead ......No hard feelings here ...This is all just in fun and I enjoy ever bit of making fun and stuff....and I am glad that you can give it as well as take it...

Not if only LT could give me a crown like this one :king:

Enjoy your nice hit in the super seven...

Queen Sheba ___:dog:
To be honest with you LT has asked me in the past...If I wanted a special sign of some kind for a recognition ...He'll tell you ....I refused that offer...And I told him that I considered everybody equal here.....
I don't think that I needed a special recognition at that time and I still believed it ...I do think that as a long time member here (longer than myself) you would deserve such a recognition... number of posts has nothing to do with it...Sheba! I don't need one sign for myself...as you can see I can take care of that myself!!!
:lol: LT BRING A SPECIAL RECOGNITION SIGN FOR QUEEN :king: SHEBA PLEASE!!!

peter

Beaker said:
Sheba, you are the most senior poster on these boards. Respect for you is always forthcoming - you have earned it. :agree:

Congratulations on 1400 posts :agree2:
I would certainly second that, could'nt have said it better myself. Congrats Sheba, I enjoy reading your posts.:agree2: :wavey:

mar9ie

Beaker said:
Sheba, you are the most senior poster on these boards. Respect for you is always forthcoming - you have earned it. :agree:

Congratulations on 1400 posts :agree2:
Maybe it is not to late to apply as her apprentice as theysay one should learn from a master.

Sidebar