mon

OK LOOKS LIKE NO ONE WANTS TO START A NEW THREAD SO I GUESS I WILL
:lol: :lol:

WE HAD A FEW WINNERS LAST NIGHT SO WEDNESDAY IS 2 MILLION

I LIKE 2 TO SHOW UP

:wavey: :wavey:

Maggie

thoughts

I agree, I think it's time for the 2 as well. Also the 8-9-27-36-40 are ones to watch for in the next 1-3 draws. :)

Sheba

I have the 27 as my best bet for this week! :agree:

Sheba__:dog:~~~ ™

Just agreeing with Maggie Here... on that 27

Last edited:

gsobier

BEST Bet

Sheba:

Heck, you could have started the BEST Bet thread here. I did it for you guys and then I see you posted there too.

I guess I'm the designated caretaker of "BEST Bet" (really doesn't bother me one bit, could be a respect thing, oh, is that it:eek:, to be flattered:):))... ...is that the score here?

Regards,
George:)

Sheba said:
I have the 27 as my best bet for this week! :agree:

Sheba__:dog:~~~ ™

gsobier

Mon:

You can say that again about the last draw, it just didn't pay:rolleyes: to win the jackpot, 4 winners split $.5M this time. If I did win on the other hand, I'd still take it:lol:.

Regards,

mon said:
OK LOOKS LIKE NO ONE WANTS TO START A NEW THREAD SO I GUESS I WILL
:lol: :lol:

WE HAD A FEW WINNERS LAST NIGHT SO WEDNESDAY IS 2 MILLION

I LIKE 2 TO SHOW UP

:wavey: :wavey:

gsobier

LDs

Beaker:

I'm watching for LDs more and more because of you, Peter, Dennis. We had a 5 last time. Most of the time, there is at least a pair of LDs which makes total sense to me. I'm adding an LD test to my criteria when checking the validity of a set from now on. You guys are a great influence and I'm very glad to have found this forum for such great input and the source of some very good ideas. I'm understanding much more of what needs to be done to assemble a winning set.

Regards,
Beaker said:
See alot of LD 7 and 8 for this one :eek:

This 2 decade miss can run but it can't hide :no:

Beaker

Re: LDs

gsobier said:
Beaker:

I'm watching for LDs more and more because of you, Peter, Dennis. We has 5 last time. Most of the time, there is at least a pair of LDs. I'm adding it to my criteria when checking the validity of a set from now on. You guys are a great influence and I'm very glad to have found this forum for such great input and the source of some very good ideas. I'm understanding much more of what needs to be done to assemble a winning set.

Regards,
George, you need to look at 4 things to put what you have over the top.

1) LD's is a given - each ticket needs at least 1 of them
2) repeaters - got to have at least 1 from the last draw
3) consecutives - must have in each ticket
4) at least 1 decade missing.

You incorporate those and you'll win more. :agree:

Last one LD 5 was a given - I played the 5-45 hoping to hit - too bad for me.

Often when I pick numbers I always look at LD's because that could be the gem.

For example 38 is high on my list for this one. I'm looking to see where 8-18-28-48 might lead me. :eek:

gsobier

Re: Re: LDs

Beaker:

You are SO RIGHT:agree: when we get a typical drawing! Repeaters is another item on my list. As you may have noticed, I'm now exploring the "4 and 2", "3 and 3", and "5 and 1" distribution according to my intial report. From there I've got many items of criteria which you have helped add to my list. The missing decade is also a great suggestion which is going into my new set composer.

Have you taken into concideration the composition of HOT, Warm, Cool, and COLDs in a set? I've assigned this designation and reported on the last 1,000 draws. The results show me VERY well what the cross-section of a set which would win. There are a few arrangements which are more the 50% of the time combined. How much research have you done in this area?

I got numbers in these classes:
HOT Active
HOT Dormant
HOT Inactive
Warm Active
Warm Dormant
Warm Inactive
Cool Active
Cool Dormant
Cool Inactive
COLD Active
COLD Dormant
COLD Inactive

I can look at the numbers simply as HOT, Warm, Cool, and COLD or I can also can look at them with more granularity using the subclass too. It works VERY well.

Regards,
Beaker said:
George, you need to look at 4 things to put what you have over the top.

1) LD's is a given - each ticket needs at least 1 of them
2) repeaters - got to have at least 1 from the last draw
3) consecutives - must have in each ticket
4) at least 1 decade missing.

You incorporate those and you'll win more. :agree:

Last one LD 5 was a given - I played the 5-45 hoping to hit - too bad for me.

Often when I pick numbers I always look at LD's because that could be the gem.

For example 38 is high on my list for this one. I'm looking to see where 8-18-28-48 might lead me. :eek:

Beaker

Yes George, as I have mentioned in the past, I look at hot/warm/cool/cold designations for numbers from different histories.

But, there are two steps to the process here. 1 is picking them and 2 is putting them into tickets.

I wheel them and never filter. :no: You build the tickets with filters. Both ways can work. :agree:

gsobier

Beaker:

I'm on the right track then:agree:. I was interested to see mostly all Warm and no HOT is not the most comon but fairly likely too.

I forgot to mention consecutives which is also going into my enhanced criteria.

The more important items are used by you and I. The only thing very different in the way you and I create sets. I do create sets similar to wheeling with filtering to reject unlikely candidates and you wheel sets with DNs. Do you at least avoid a very low or high sum which could be on the rediculous when you wheel those sets of yours (you probably do but I'm just asking to "leave no stone unturned")?

Regards,

Beaker said:
Yes George, as I have mentioned in the past, I look at hot/warm/cool/cold designations for numbers from different histories.

But, there are two steps to the process here. 1 is picking them and 2 is putting them into tickets.

I wheel them and never filter. :no: You build the tickets with filters. Both ways can work. :agree:

Beaker

George I keep them all - warts barbs and all. :agree: I always preserve the win guarantee of the wheel. If I want fewer tickets I adjust the win guarantee or play another wheel. I never compromise the guarantee - the one you get rid of could be worth $10 :notme:

Sheba

Re: BEST Bet

Yes I know there is a best bet place and I was just agreeing with Maggie on that 27~ and I was waiting for you to start that thread as you post rules there also...

gsobier said:
Sheba:

Heck, you could have started the BEST Bet thread here. I did it for you guys and then I see you posted there too.

I guess I'm the designated caretaker of "BEST Bet" (really doesn't bother me one bit, could be a respect thing, oh, is that it:eek:, to be flattered:):))... ...is that the score here?

Regards,

peter

George, remember, when tossing out a decade you now only have 40 numbers to worry about, two decades well now we're talkin' 30 numbers, and chances are 3 will be from 1 decade, this needs very strong consideration, follow Beakers 4 steps, and soon you'll be in the money substantially.:agree2:

peter

Actually George, there were two sets of LD pairs, 5 & 6, although one 6 was the bonus, but get 2 pairs of The right Ld's in your set mixed in with one of your other numbers, and your good to go with 5 numbers.

Pradeep

Where is Dennis Bassboss?

We all are missing him.
Without Dennis this discussion is like Egg without salt.
Kitchen without knife.
Call him. We need him.

gsobier

Beaker:

Good question... ...the subClass comes from looking at the activity of the number a little more in its history... ...a COLD Active would mean it was HOT and then turned COLD. HOT Inactive says it turned HOT which was really COLD in its recent history. I'm looking deeper into this to see if it helps me decide which HOT or COLD to choose. It might work, it might not, the jury is still out on this one.

You are the one who inspired me to realize there is an Active, Dormant, abd Inactive with that (1,1,0) thing for programs you pointed out:agree:... ...(do you remember?).

Regards,

Beaker said:
George question for you.

What numbers would be classified 'HOT Inactive' and 'COLD Active'?

Sidebar